SA Civil War - WWUD?

If there was a civil war outbreak in South Africa, what would Sup Forums do?
The world's largest non-state civil defense organization, the Afrikaaner Suidlanders genuinely think there will be a war by 2023 or sooner.
What would Sup Forums do when hordes of niggers will start to massacre innocent white civilians who would be mostly unable to defend themselves given their minority status?
In 1936, tens of thousands young men from all over Europe traveled to Spain to support the side which they thought of being correct in the Spanish civil war. Brits, French, German, Austrian, Russian, Hungarian, Italian people lost their lives for seemingly alien cause on distant soil. Regardless for what - for defending democracy or against Bolshevism - they stood for their ideas.

Now - it's clear - there is only one morally good side, the side of the white Afrikaaners.
Would Sup Forums go and help them defend themselves? Would you?

youtube.com/watch?v=UZ7o1cxqBPU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsK4JCfdzAM
politicsweb.co.za/opinion/antiwhite-racism-in-south-africa
youtube.com/watch?v=njhv9My2tls
youtu.be/McVxUs7d7ok
youtube.com/watch?v=SWN96Jgd-hM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhb6yf-j6JA
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=7J__ZdvsZaE
youtube.com/watch?v=xAxMdFmmzQk&list=FLI-a2KIj7B7e6EzgF9INZuQ&t=0s&index=15
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/05/video-extremely-angry-boer-letter-simon-roche-suidlanders/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/video-exposed-suidlanders-the-real-simon-roche-from-someone-who-knows-him-personally-part-1/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/video-exposed-suidlanders-the-real-simon-roche-from-someone-who-knows-him-personally-part-2/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/21/video-sa-whites-only-country-avoiding-the-jews-simon-roche-cornered-on-dailykenn-show-suidlanders/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/suidlanders-simon-roche-everyone-even-indians-can-be-a-right-wingers-nazis-except-for-white-europeans-who-invented-it/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/01/great-suidlander-panic-2007-suidlanders-angry-boer-email-simon-roche-jews/
iol.co.za/news/politics/mandela-sms-sends-afrikaners-running-319319
safrpsa.org
youtube.com/watch?v=Pa5YUU8CFu4
youtu.be/sMAMTxezCNc
youtube.com/watch?v=ph2o5sO2wCg
youtu.be/yXlULkwhgrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Carson on South Africa:
youtube.com/watch?v=wsK4JCfdzAM

Article about the unspoken reality of SA:

politicsweb.co.za/opinion/antiwhite-racism-in-south-africa

bump, get in here, people

Randomly I think to myself... I wonder what the Irish would do in this situation?

Didn't Hungary invent the rubrics cube?

I have a question about Siener van Rensburg

what do the Boers think when it starts? this year?

I've read the prophecies, but I'm not sure about the interpretation

yeah, we did.
why?
Also, SA bro, tell us, what's the situation over there?

Aren't you cunts super clever... But were weighed down by communism?

It's chilled man, just another day..

Nothing. Fuck the Boers.
Wake me up when they're done whining about farm murders and starting action. Right now all they show is their disgusting weakness

Lol you underestimate how they have learnt to hold themselves back... They have tried to be gentle and respectful towards black peeps... They have changed for the good in my opinion.

so tolerant

Before it was really bad. Now if an Afrikaans person speaks to a black person and doesn't get angry or try to punch them... You shake their hand and congratulate them.. it's hardcore man.

No I don't underestimate how wimpy and weak they've become. Stop rationalizing your people's cowardice

Lol they are still aggressive as fuck, but now they tolerate black people... I still wouldn't pick a fight with an Afrikaans guy.. they Play by different rules...

>a war by 2023 or sooner
Probably correct.
250,000 dead.
All white South Africans emigrate to UK, US
Mass starvation, economic collapse, 75% HIV+ infection rate.
Totally failed state by 2035.

>Germany

Seems like a expensive way to get killed fighting someone else's war

The Boers are Europeans who have developed separately since 1657 and therefore were not subject to selection in Europe.

point goes to you

We were fighting our own little wars against the locals of our history... Good times, good memories... Lol

but you have survived more alphas the second world war has killed many of our best
and many weak ones who have stayed behind have multiplied.

Ya, because technically we are not European anymore... We became South Africans..

>Blood is thicker than water
You are our blood brothers, even if continents separate us
I think we can still learn a lot from you
a question, do you know all about the prophecies of rensburg?

Didn't the smart ones (ie the ones that stayed alive) and industrialist survive? Efficiency and industry lives strong now?

We have always been very technically gifted, that's our nature.
but once upon a time we were reckless fighters and patriots
... something has been lost

Na, not me but others maybe... Doesn't history always repeat itself if we forget?

What percent of whites in SA would actually shoot back rather than try and run to Europe/US if there was a war? From watching the capture the flag thing, it seems like a lot of whites are actually helping the blacks destroy the country.

history repeats itself, age of fire and wrath will come, we can all feel that
The question is, what will we do afterwards?

How similar is Germany and Austria? Modern day speaking?

Austria, Bavaria, Baden Württemberg are very similar
East Germany is a separate culture of its own
the rest is a mix of International MC Donald culture

I dunno, strange one... We have tried to avoid fighting each other since aparteid.. maybe 5 to 15% would try in a worst case scenario... But we have tried hard to maintain a high percentage of peace... ( Emphasis on tried... It's a conscientious decision to maintain peace)

In Bavaria and Baden Württemberg there are movements that want to unite with Austria and want to separate from Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=njhv9My2tls

I forgot about that... Is West Germany and east Germany still a thing... Has everyone normalised? Or is there still a difference?

Set up a go fund me to buy plane tickets, I'll go and I have had four years in the 82nd airborne. Fuck those racist fucking niggers. And in case no one has noticed are ALL black people are racist niggers.

Currently working on my fitness in case theres an opportunity to join a militia.

I would have joined the army out of partiotism but I dont fancy dying for some jew's war over oil. Fighting beside boers and afrikaners as hordes of muds swarm our outpost? That would make my ancestors proud desu.

there are differences between east west and north
East = very patriotic (as hardly any foreigners came in under the Russian crew, not so brainwashing)
North = very Americanized and Liberal left
South = Conserative (unfortunately brainwashed by 70 years of brainwashing)

i can tell you from my own experience, you are trained here from the first day in school to hate yourself.

Same vibe?
youtu.be/McVxUs7d7ok

We hold the line, not because we have to, but for the fact that it is the right course of action.

We stand our ground, not because Africa can be saved, but because soon there will be nowhere left to run.

We defend to our dying breaths, not to be heroes, but to make it clear who we are.

We protect nationalism worldwide, not because we want a one-world state, but because we know that one day, those we have helped will defend us.

/sag/

I don't know.
I'm bored as fuck so i might.
Would be interesting to go down in history as the man who purified South Africa of non-whites with his bare hands.

The Chinese are behind all of this.

The ANC is corrupt to its bloody core. All of its politicians are for sale, which means that South Africa is for sale, to the highest bidder. But the greedy Han can come in and commence the looting and strip mining until the Boer and the English, and maybe the Zulu, are out of the way.

They want the gold and the diamonds. And they will use the greedhead, idiotic ANC pols to repeat what Mugabe did.

Write this down.

It is an american patriotic song, yes. Every nation has their nationalistic songs I enjoy deeply, but that jap version is the best rendition that exists.
Brits/Germans have the best throughout, however.

See youtube.com/watch?v=SWN96Jgd-hM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhb6yf-j6JA
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=7J__ZdvsZaE
youtube.com/watch?v=xAxMdFmmzQk&list=FLI-a2KIj7B7e6EzgF9INZuQ&t=0s&index=15

I'll just repost what another guy posted here some days ago and people kept asking about those Suidlanders and I kept replying with this

>==============

I heard suidlanders are a fraud and crazy religious cult

They are only evacuating big donators.

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/10/05/video-extremely-angry-boer-letter-simon-roche-suidlanders/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/video-exposed-suidlanders-the-real-simon-roche-from-someone-who-knows-him-personally-part-1/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/video-exposed-suidlanders-the-real-simon-roche-from-someone-who-knows-him-personally-part-2/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/21/video-sa-whites-only-country-avoiding-the-jews-simon-roche-cornered-on-dailykenn-show-suidlanders/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/12/18/suidlanders-simon-roche-everyone-even-indians-can-be-a-right-wingers-nazis-except-for-white-europeans-who-invented-it/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/07/01/great-suidlander-panic-2007-suidlanders-angry-boer-email-simon-roche-jews/
The Suidlanders sent out this DVD to everyone in 2007
iol.co.za/news/politics/mandela-sms-sends-afrikaners-running-319319

Watch these videos before you give a cent to the Suidlanders.
Suidlanders are helping no one but themselves

>==============

If you guys could investigate further it would be helpful.

On another note, if anyone wants to donate and help people that are actually in need and strugling with poverty, there's a charity called South African Family Relief Project that have a lot of projects including saving the lives of poor white children, they focus on helping whites because the government refuses to help white people and refuses to give financial help to charities who help white people.

Their link:
>safrpsa.org

I'd say 30% are super racist here... But we have a high tolerance for that... So it might appear more... Difference between using your words to express hate, or using actions... So real black violent racism might be lower than 30%... It's all about perspective i guess

Exercise is good man, keep up the good work.

Which area makes the best beer? Bavaria?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pa5YUU8CFu4

What is your definition of Liberty?

The right, and the moral truth, of being able to decide one's own destiny.

Bavaria

"Be all that you can be" vibes?

You keep saying 'vibes', I'm not certain that word means what you think it does.

Use the real one faggot

I agree with "choosing you own destiny" part... Tomorrow hasn't happened yet... We can change our futures...

It's slang... I guess it mean all things related or similar to what is being said...

>first crowd funded right wing death squad streaming everything in SA
what a time to be alive

There would be no point fighting a civil war because the white population would not be allowed to win. Even just numerically, it's a loss from the start.

The propaganda pushed to the West and around the rest of the world would completely ignore actual South African history and push a narrative of it being "oppressive colonisers getting their comeuppance."
Fighting would just provide the manipulative spin doctors the video and photo propaganda material.
There would be no support at all from the outside world for the white minority, but the ANC and ANC-supported forces would get plenty.

The best thing would be for them to resettle in Europe with our common cultural heritage.

Civil war sounds bad, but would we here Namaqualand even notice? The whites, blacks and coloreds here dont seem angry at each other. In fact we call each other racist slurs all the time just as a normal thing.

>what would you do
Watch the live stream and get comfy

Lets talk Octoberfest... How big is it? What's it about? Whats it's history? We have heard good things :)

Sponser me a plain ticket and slush fund for weapons / ammo / GoPro and mobile hotspot and I’ll 24/7 live stream the SA civil war from the front lines

Should I start a gofundme?

Didn't even realize. Thank you for pointing it out.

See

Lol at video :)

This needs to happen.

The zulus are pretty based aren't they? Can we get them onside in return for larger territory?
>You will be alive to witness a bunch of fleeing nigs get mowed down by zulus with spears

user we need a discord/telegram group to plan this. We might even have 2 years until the war breaks out

Stream for those crypto donations.
Use Monero, that's untraceable.

You could help, pajeet. I would be willing to help get you into the US afterwards as an honorary white.

We can change our coming extinction, or at least give those alive something to fear. Jews fear the nazi, even 80 years later.

To quote the film "300":
"Just there the barbarians huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers -- knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of 300. Yet, they stare now across the plain at 10,000 Spartans commanding 30,000 free Greeks!"

If a genuine civil war were to break out, the UN would intervene.
I know what we think of the UN on this board, Sup Forums, but they would atleast put a halt and give whites time to escape.

Whites cannot escape.
There is no escape.
The Afrikaans would merge into other countries and cease to exist, be just as extinct as the Sumer are now.

For the rest: Soon there will be no place to run to other than the deserted Siberian or North American wilderness, the fertile fields and prosperous ports overrun by orcs and goblins that Tolkien warned us about.

Also,
>implying niggers won't just massacre the UN forces en-masse and the UN forces deployed won't just be used as a distraction for, or ally with, whitey

>IT'S OVER RUN RUN WE'RE DONE FOR I SUCK COCKS ON THE DAILY
Fuck you, defeatist swine.

You CLEARLY didn't read the posts I've been making above.
We are done for unless we stand and we stand now.
Here:

Same thing here...
youtu.be/sMAMTxezCNc

youtube.com/watch?v=ph2o5sO2wCg

Pride, friend. It will be our day of glory soon.

Dude thanks for showing this.

You'll be lucky if you make it to 35.

Amen

Lol I prefer this version.... "Kommen Sie hierher! schnell..
youtu.be/yXlULkwhgrc

I’m a marketing developer I could get this going

The time to act is now.
When shit hits the fan it will be hard to get money or supplies there. At least for your ave joe wanting to help.