How come we get almost no 2D animated movies from the Western World these days...

How come we get almost no 2D animated movies from the Western World these days? 2D animated movies were a wonderful part of my childhood that I still have fond memories of, but today it seems like the only animated movies we get from the Western World are shitty, generic 3D animated movies (with a few exceptions, of course). What happened? Is this a kike agenda or something?

You'd probably get good rec's on

Iron Giant is so comfy.

>talk about something that isn’t political at all
>”is this a kike agenda or something?”
>it is now political
Odd how it works.. Also, saged.

Great animation.
I enjoy all of the old Disney movies before the CGI phase too.
The illustrations had so much depth and living tone to them.
Combine that with the musical background to complement the foreground of visuals can really drive home the emotions.

Kikes would rather just go for the cash grab though.

>StarWars XXXXVIII: The rebirth
>ObiWan recast as African
>SpiderMan XXII: Jamal Parker
Instead of creating new tales and adventures they take advantage of our interests and also push a agenda with a double whammy.

>joan of arc black
>hercules the greek myth black by the rock
>thats alright

>white guy plays asian marvel character ironfist
OOOOOYYYYYY VEEEEEY
THATS RACIST!!!!

Because things like movies and video games are ways to help fund the technology used for VR that will eventually become transhumanism so that the Jews can finally destroy all of God's creation.

Iron giant was a 3-d model that was rebdered in 2-d :^) my professor made him up from having to work with three different art directors including whatever he wanted to do.

lol btfo

more seriously, 2D animations is took by video games.

that edgeflow is damn fine

Not part of the (((Agenda))) but its more to do with the (((Greedy))) "Higher ups" wanting a film every year. 2D has to be drawn frame by frame if you want it to look good where as 3D can either use tweens to fill in the gaps between movement or you can just use motion capture which saves a dramatic amount of time.

Basically 2D takes too much much time for a film to be pumped out every year which is what (((They))) want.

Also the guy who directed iron giant also directed Incredibles and planned for it to be 2d.

That movie was kike trash

great movie

I think you know why

The only REAL Transformers movie in my opinion.

Are you still a 12 year old? This is worse than Capeshit.

>This is worse than Capeshit.
>thousands of universes with slight variations to screw the goyim into buying a story with the same character 4 times
Definitely the most jewish.

This.

Nice. Lucky bastage.

2d movies are expensive to make and require a more artistically talented and stable crew to create than CG crap. The cost of living as a middle class person in globalized Western countries has become too expensive for this sort of highly talented middle class craftsman to be able to survive in numbers that make 2d animation production feasible.

they're more expensive and more time consuming to make