Great Britain goes to war with Russia

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA
kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DrmNOG-Wffw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither. "muh ebil russia" is left-wing obfuscation, they are of no consequence to us.

Jews.

That's what Russia wants you to believe, you stupid bong.

The USA

When retards want war with one of the main world super powers because they feel safe with their weak army of " Muh EU power". I cant imagine how eastern europe would react. Join the communtern real fast.

Russia wins, but let's not pretend it's remotely likely

Britain is a lot richer with a better equipped, better trained military. Russia may have a size advantage, though.

They are of no consequence to anyone, except maybe Ukraine.

1 on 1 russia.

UK, Russia has no friends and China will abandon them for jeopardizing their "peaceful" rise.

>Who wins?
I do

who would that be ?
china?
Vietnam?
india?

Britain is only acting tough because all of western europe autistically believes we will step in again.

Depends what the fuck they even fighting for. Most Russian money is in Anglo banks already and British are being run by Muslims. So they both already lost.

Their first line of defense is the ocean, same as the US. Russia would absolutely get annihilated without use of nuclear weapons. They can't handle the British navy in any scenario.

what the fuck does this even mean? "Deploys military to investigate". Are paratroopers jumping out of planes in Moscow? No? Then this is fake news. Next!

PS - sage in all fields

Probably Russia. The UK is too busy virtue signaling, spying and jailing their own citizens, and bending over to Germany right now. I’ve lost hope in that country after seeing how their politicians have been treating their community.

Everyone

>Who wins?
Not me. But we do have america backing us.

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

he is clinically retarded

Better question is "will the US get involved?"

How does an island go to war with a country? Or did you mean the UK?

Parliamentary tyranny is a longstanding British tradition. It's the reason for the founding of the USA. Pity you guys didn't protect what you had.

>pedantic retard

Big boy USA can't do shit without other countries, can't even take out some shitty Vietnamese slants

That’s where you are wrong. Putin has waged war on offshore assets and bank accounts even pardoning those who have made their fortune in the 90s by privatizing Soviet shit and successfully selling it. The money are slowly but steadily coming back

Satan wants to know will his mutts follow him

Russia most likely

Bongs will act tough and then drag America into a war when they start getting massacred for the third time

>"will the US get involved?"

Time we sat one out.

>america won ww2!
>literally did nothing but sweep in on d-day and take out minimal resistance whilst the Germans were fighting the Russians
>UK meanwhile obliterates Hitlers attempt to secure oil in Africa almost single handedly stopping his war machine
>India prevents Japan and Germany from linking supply lines
>Australia literally being RL shit posters and messing with the japs so much they get bogged in shit in the east and can't advance
>secure Britain's own safety by winning the battle of Britain and ensuring Germans can never make a land offensive on the kingdom
The poles did more for winning the war than the Americans.
Americans literally just rolled in looking like glory hounds when everyone else had done all the fighting and winning and dropped nuclear bombs on some civilians because they were scared of Russia
Worst warriors on earth.

Correct motherfucker

Considering London is the merchant banker arm of the Jew, more than likely.

>The UK is too busy virtue signaling, spying and jailing their own citizens, and bending over to Germany right now.
Implying Russia doesn't do the same. Just replace Germany with Chechnya. It's appalling how skewed Russia's image is on Sup Forums.

Russia would fuck them up hard and I hope they do

>can't grasp basic terms, probably thinks UK is England and London is wales or something

>being that much of a cuck

Anglos worldwide

Has nothing to do with being cucked, Britain is a fucking joke.

>>secure Britain's own safety by winning the battle of Britain

Literally losing your military assets to the point you can no longer intercept any of the bombardment Germany is lobbing at you and all of your buildings are rubble is considered winning in the UK.

Why are you like this?

Obviously this

The last young men able to lift their bodyweight in britain get drafted and more migrants come in to take their jobs but not serve because of religious reasons

This really. Neither nation has the necessary power projection capabilities to commit anything more than token forces to combat.
Short of a thermonuclear exchange there will be some hot words and cold actions.

>fight gainst a more technologically advanced and populous airforce that outnumber us 20 to 1.
>win
>"you guys suck xD"
Typical american brainlet.

I think in reality brits want pressure Russian oligarchs who have a lot of money and property in UK. They want them to oppose Putin in order to save their money.
But I doubt it will work. Or more likely it will not work at all. It too late, it would work in early 2000s, but now it too late.

Russias biggest problem would be getting actual boots on british soil. Britain has far superior naval resources to repel any sea based assault. As a british politician said recently about the Russian aircraft carrier passing through the english channel. "It looked like a north sea trawler had lost its way as it smoked and spluttered its way through the channel". It would be a totally different scenario if nukes were involved.

UK can't beat them on land and they can't beat us at sea. Stalemate.

OR: We nuke each other.

In both scenarios no one wins. (Apart from those on happening watch.)

I think maybe you need to re read the history of the battle of Britain mate. I'm not saying we didn't luck out when they made tactically retarded decisions about locations to strike but I am saying we took those mistakes and made them pay through their nose for them to the point where an invasion wasn't palpable.

Virtue signaling and gib me dats is a different thing. We are feeding Chechnya to avoid a fucking war zone on our borders and we are not involving in Ukraine just because of that simple reason

would never happen, for all the banter we love russia here. and the "military" being deployed are just to help with any cleanup of the chemical that might still be active in the area.

>Win
>Actually lost
>Well we won because we fought. It's not whether you win or lose but how you play the game.

Guess they don't teach you history no good in the Madrasas, Mohammed.

It’s fantastic how cucked once a great nation can become. I truly love their classic literature

>UK meanwhile obliterates Hitlers attempt to secure oil in Africa almost single handedly stopping his war machine
Kek, Rommel ran the bongs across Africa and was about to drown them in the Suez before the US showed up to save their retarded asses

>India prevents Japan and Germany from linking supply lines
Kek again, the bongs got BTFO in SIngapore, Malaya and Burma and then huddled up like scared rabbits doing nothing

>Australia literally being RL shit posters and messing with the japs so much they get bogged in shit in the east and can't advance
Kek once more, the bongs ran away here as well and the US had to secure Oz safety and economy

fucking bong "education" again

The krauts fully cucked the bongs, and then turned to the East to fight their real war. Being cucked is victory to a bong, I suppose.

The only thing they can do now is watch how the accounts of Russian oligarchs are flowing in a different direction. The funds stolen in the 90s are coming back.
t. Bank audit

>y-you didn't win! You got destroyed look at my revionist history!
You obviously know nothing about the battle of Britain and its effect.

>us showed up to save Montgomery
Ahahahahhaa! Do they really teach you yanks that!? Good lord no wonder you fucks have to go fight for israel. You've got nothing to be proud of really at all. Nation of cowards and yellow bellied fucks who have to lie about glories they never earned.
>post facts and situations
>nah murrica came and saved them all! xD
American education everyone.

Same here. We like English folk apart from their over-the-pool colleagues

>Guess they don't teach you history no good
I suppose they don’t teach you English in the hood, Tyrone

T.man who has never had to study air warfare & used the three phases of the Battle of Britain as the basis for their dissertation.

russia probably

>Kek, Rommel ran the bongs across Africa and was about to drown them in the Suez before the US showed up to save their retarded asses
wrong.

>Kek again, the bongs got BTFO in SIngapore, Malaya and Burma and then huddled up like scared rabbits doing nothing
wrong

>Kek once more, the bongs ran away here as well and the US had to secure Oz safety and economy
wrong.

jesus christ nigger you best be trying to troll otherwise this is the single most retarded post i've read on 4chin today... and i've been to /x/.

The jew has too much invested in the UK, we'd reveal our secret quantum AI stealth TR-3B drones and rek the ruskies without leaving the xbox

They do it all the time.
>fund both parties of conflict
>fund some more
>and a little more till the turning point
>determine who’s going to win (at this point it’s obvious but the mutt has to do calculations)
>enter the war on winning side
>claim the victory to yourself
>????
>profit

cucked and fucked, and begging the US to facilitate their survival... that's bong "victory".

Good thing Schickelgruber hated the Sovs, lad, or you'd be typing that post in German.

Earnest, wake up from your wet dreams and don’t even phantasize about a conflict of suck a scale because it won’t be any good for both sides. Your sides

Without lend lease you niggers would be dead.

>It's appalling how skewed Russia's image is on Sup Forums.
It's appalling how a khokhol out of people talks about skewed images. You literally live in fantasies.

To be fair that'd be better than having to share a language with you fucking cretins.

ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html
>In Ukraine, there are 1.7 million internally displaced persons, 2.8 million people with disabilities, about 60% live below the poverty line defined as actual substance minimum.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA

kyivpost.com/article/content/may-25-presidential-election/poroshenko-awards-george-soros-with-order-of-freedom-401941.html

>pledge to protect poland
>poland gets split in half by soviets and nazis
>declare war on nazis ally with soviets
>soviets conquer the rest of poland
>do jack shit until the soviet union collapses
Bruh

I'll try muttlish.

German can't swim good. Big brit boats kill little german boats. UK fine.

yeah nah, the only people agitating for a war with russia are the straight out of social studies programming, commie feminists. If they want it they can be on the front line lmao.

See:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrmNOG-Wffw

Plus you'd be cucked and fucked, always a welcome happenstance for the bong.

Oh no doubt Churchill was a Jew Zionist patsy that dragged us into war with Germany we never wanted., but that doesn't change the fact that it was the kingdom and the commonwealth that won ww2. Americans did basically nothing but provide man power for d-day which was a fruitless exercise and attempt to stop the Russians from taking Germany and western Europe.
Oh and you nuked some women and children. Good job.

This

I dunno is Russia's military as pozzed as UK?

One Tsar Bomba II is enough to turn England into an ocean crater. What do you think?

Churchill was up for it. You were the only country in the world with nukes and you still pussied out.

I'll try bong.

Bongs bankrupt. Big boats are metal coffins in 20th Century warfare. Absent US, bankruptcy means swastika flying over Westminster.

>Who wins
Sup Forums

>Americans can't into sea.
>Get cock slapped by Japan. A nation renowned for its 2 inchers.
>Expect same thing to happen to competent seamen.

We are trying. It’s all so tiresome.

this

Tiny tiny UK has twice the military budget of Russia, but nevermind.

We wouldn't get involved in a direct war with the intent to change each other's government, but depending on the situation in some other region, any scenario is possible. They have less tolerability to military losses.

>bongs being BTFO in North Atlantic and on their own front porch
>3-500,000 tons shipping lost per month
>bankrupt and begging US to save them
>this is bong "victory"
>USN destroys Kido Butai 6 months after Pearl Harbor, all while saving the bongs sorry asses
>bongs can't into warfare, and are bankrupt in any event

Gay Britain, easy.
Russia cant even defeat muddies in syria without Iran

>Russia takes Crimea
>Russia shots down civil aircraft in eastern Ukraine
>Russia hacks into every Computer on earth
>Russia poisons people
why should I not hate them? They act like a bull in a china shop

Well we won last time.

who keeps putting the EU on these lists. either become a proper country or leave. What's the fucking point of putting them there.

Everybody else.

No you didn't, Frenchies lost 10x more soldiers.

muh russia

keep believing that airliner shit and wtf are u eve talking about

Your guess is as good as mine.

ding ding

They’re trying to normalize it slowly so the people don’t freak out when their culture and country get pulled from under them.

I've actually heard that without nukes we would win because Russia can't deploy troops like we can. They can't cross Europe like we can and we have better equipment and training. But with nukes we both die because we each have enough nukes to turn any country in the world to dust.