HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Canadian faggots are turning in their knives now.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-shropshire-37444227/100000-weapons-turned-into-knife-angel-sculpture
youtube.com/watch?v=NCu3vsV2PBY
twitter.com/CourtNewsUK/status/972150786510729216
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essex
youtube.com/watch?v=fmSdQKARfBM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seax
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jack Handy - I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it.

North Midwestern Aliance of Fascists will succeed from the jew hellhole that is the USA we will annex Canada almost instantly, they know this and just wanna make it easier for us.

Someone explain to me why cookie monster is on the side of the bin?

Someone explain to me why people would turn in their knifes? Are they afraid they'll become murderers some day?

only cowards carry

>succede
Time to end it boys I am retarded

>Retarded leafs start dropping off butter knives.

t. Coward

fucking swords in your logo but goys better bin that knife, don't you dare to defend yourself you criminal scum

>only cowards carry
Try to disarm the police and see what happens you retarded libshits

This.
I even walk with my pockets turned inside out and walk with my wallet in hand so no one thinks I'm hiding anything

If I lived in Canada I'd pray everyday for a group of cowards to make me win.

I love the irony in this

The hole is also knife sized and not sword sized.

>tfw have a katana

And of all the swords they choose an Arabian scimitar

How apt

Apparently to globalists and liberals, knives are only used to kill (which is like saying computer is only for works and cars are only for transportation). So they add a picture of the only thing the world can trust, cookie monster, then also try to bully people into giving up their weapons.

Only cowards carry batons, tasers, handcuffs and badges.

It appeals to the mental age of those they wish to influence. Shit is fucked.
I'm genuinely surprised they aren't using Rick and Morty for it.

someone should destroy the knife bin and take all the knives
>without getting caught

It looks like cardboard. What's to stop some shitters from just breaking it open?

This knife turn in crap is fucking nuts. When does normal earth call bullshit on the globalist?

Wtf?

"Cookie" is a nickname he earned in the slammer, but he really was a monster. Apparently guy could easily beat the fuck out of anybody when it came to bare knuckle fighting. This is also why he appears on a five pound note. Only pussies carry knives. Real man talk with their fists, just like Cookie.

Nigga I just got an SKS with a bayonet last week.
We ain't turning in shit

>A
>Fucking
>Scimitar

It's not even a Western sword!

>have a katana

Choke on dorito dust you greasy fuck.

that's a bin in Essex... UK. this is a bait post.

It's like those dorks that are calling up the government to put themselves on no-buy lists for guns.

there aren't knife surrender bins in Canada tho wat

probably because in the UK you can be charged criminally for possessing a butter knife

It's a broken back seax you dumb fuck.

>white people deposit knives
>its left until some quintessentials break it open and redistribute them

This. I really do fear for my life with all the stabbings in my neighbourhood. I'm a real coward for getting stabbed.

>Canadian faggots are turning in their knives now.

are "knives" metaphors for "penises?"

Stop calling Ontario Canada.

That's Essex UK, crack a fucking map out one day and learn for once mutts.

Doesn't look like it

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-shropshire-37444227/100000-weapons-turned-into-knife-angel-sculpture

You won't be laughing soon, Americunts. We have almost finished the Knife Golem and will soon be releasing it on your East coast.
We've donated thousands of knives and thousands of pints of Aryan blood to animate this terrible creation. Soon you will all pay for telling me to my knife.

Your mom had a broken back after seax with me you fuzzy wanker.

Don't expect you to know where, or if, London, TN exists

PLS CRIMINALS SURRENDER, WE WON'T SPEND MONEY TO CHECK BORDERS, WON'T SPEND MONEY TO ARREST PEOPLE, WON'T SPEND MONEY TO DEFINE RACE, BUT WILL SPEND MONEY SPYING ON INTERNET FOR INSULTS. FREEDUM!!!!

Paul Greenwood sounds like a right cunt

pretty much this
>"DO IT OR ELSE YOU'RE A POOPY-HEAD!"

truth
youtube.com/watch?v=NCu3vsV2PBY

I also have a claymore, a xiphos, and a few other weapons, I collect swords, I'm not a weeb.

Thats actually kind of cool. Art in my city includes a giant baseball bat despite the fact that we aren't associated with baseball and a few metal balls some liberal was payed millions for

I think they are doing anything to collect metal to recycle before the tariffs are implemented

Its always a leaf or a bong with this retarded shit.
ALWAYS

i just got a new knife yesterday. is it too late to return it for a refund?

i wouldn't want a bunch of pasty, unarmed soys to think me a coward.

What about plastic knives? Somebody should buy a box of 100 and dump them in the bin.

The life of average cuckanadian in 2030

>blocks cuckanadian path
>why didnt you bin the knives you know we dont cook anymore in this household
>cuckanadian soyboy responds
>yes dearie I will bin the knives, we dont need to homecook meals anymore, jamal is an excellent chef at mcdonalds
>dearie can I pls get some sex I was good boy and binned knives
>raises fist
>please dearie dont hurt me, last time you punched my arm it was sore and bruising for days
>ok mister, I'll be back tommorow mohammed texted me that he wants to meet up
>You can use my netflix to watch rick and morty, I bought you some weed with your money
>OOOH DEARIE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GO HAVE FUN TONIGHT GIRL

A guy in the UK was killed with a knife. This person who died also had a cookie monster tattoo on his ass. His mother thought it would be a catchy idea to hold her sons memory by honoring his ass tat. I am not kidding.

Why is Cookie Monster on there? Is everyone in Canada a fucking child?

Don't worry being confused by homophones wasn't even the tip off that you were retarded.

It disgusts me that I can see this happening. Fucking leafs, we need a worldwide revolution against cucks and this soy agenda

It's symbolic of relinquishing their primal instinct towards violence (including self defense)
If the government could ask them to turn in their fists they would. The citizenry are now infantile livestock by their own choice.

>I'm going to take care of the store!
>Mhm...
Fucking savage, no prisoners.

People actually do that??? What's the point? If they are so anti-gun, you'd think they won't be buying one anyway. Or are they afraid they might sleep walk into a gun store or something?

These people, what do they use to cut up their food? Unless they survive exclusively on soy and fair trade artisanal quinoa, which wouldn't surprise me.

proof faggot

>It's a broken back seax you dumb fuck.
It's certainly not a scimitar, but looking at the hilt to blade ratio, the blade is clearly at least 3 ft. long, which is longsword-tier, and clearly out of the range of a seax, which is a small shortsword/dagger.

Any heraldic seax worth its salt gets the hilt-to-blade ratio right.

>"The flag of Essex is ancient in origin and features three Saxon seaxes (cutlass) on a red field."
Hello brainlets

America needs stronger butter knife restriction. Almost seems like anyone could walk into a store and purchase a spork or butter knife with an ID. No background checks nothing. Drumpf is in the pocket of the NKA(National Knife Association) and will cower to his masters.

Um, we take it to the police station to get it cut up?

twitter.com/CourtNewsUK/status/972150786510729216

Bet you think a butterknife bomb is a joke mate.

>Muslim swords on the police crest

>year 2030 in cuckanadia
>soyboy gets used up roastie
>mister I hope your voting for trudeau he is best choice
>dearie Im not I feel trudeau is getting old and...
>raises fist
>mommy told you to vote for trudeau
>b-but p-please n-no violence, nintendo told me violence is bad
>hmm ok
>lowers fist
>I'll buy you another nintendo switch 2.0 game if you vote trudeau
>YES MOMMY YES I WILL VOTE TRUDEAU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
>hmm yeah, I'll meet you at tim hortons tommorow for a coffee, mehmet just texted me to go out tonight
>yes mommy
>you be good boy now and behave yourself, you have new mario games to keep you busy tonight

>Muslim swords on the police crest

>mr. hooper

>amerimutt education

Am fucking not

D_bs and I'll go fill this bin up with plastic butter knives.
Maybe 10,000 should do it?

>implying having a bunch of teens carrying knives and guns around is a good thing
You people are so fucking retarded it hurts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essex

retard falling for a dumb amerishit bait. sad!

That sword looks nothing like what's on the crest Peru

Sad!

How are they not.....and don't give me a "hurr Durr but the name it's le Saxon" bullshit

To be fair, it takes trivial effort to sharpen those.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmSdQKARfBM

This police force is in the u.k. Not canada, I don't get your point here?

Well its not wrong really. You don't carry a knife in cities for protection, only for attacking other people like a nigger.

Unless you've be trained in military hand to hand combat, then getting in a knife fight is down to random luck whether you escape unharmed/alive. Its useless against more than one person also.

Only fags and niggers carry knives for "protection". Carry a gun if you want to protect yourself, learn a martial art so you can fight and have the stamina to run away if you need to.

However there is nothing wrong with carrying a knife for utility reasons.

Just because it's curved doesn't mean it's inherently arabic you dumb mutt, stop playing so much skyrim lmao

Nice try faggot. It's obviously a Muslim sword.

>Listening to kikepedia

It's funny, that pic reminds me of something I saw a few yeras back.

I saw an episode of "bobbies", a brittish police reality show. In it, the police saw a man walking with an electric chainsaw (with a cover on the blade), and called in for back-up, including armed (MP5 submachine guns) officers. They drove up on the guy hard, swarmed him, and handcuffed him at gunpoint.

So, the guy was a gardener/landscaper, and used the chainsaw to clip back a customers tree. After the job, he went to a friends house, had a few too many, and spent the night. The next morning he got up and proceeded to walk home.

and here's the shitty part...because the job was the day before, they actually arrested him and charged him with a low level crime, because he should have gone directly home after the job, and since he was not not going "directly to or from" a job, the fact he was carrying the chainsaw was illegal. That's when I knew England was dead. Ironic since their greatest legendary ruler was chosen for pulling a sword out of a stone.

I grew up in a rural area. If you didn't have a knife on you, it was because you forgot it or had to go somewhere they were not allowed. We're not supposed to have them where I work, but some things are near impossible to cut with the safety knives they have.

Hahahahahaha
If there was a prize in this thread, you would have won it sir!!!!

They also have a broken bottle, kitchen knives, ice pick, and something else on the side of that bin.
Is that what Canadians are carrying? Broken beer bottles?

>Only Cowards Carry Knives

I think once it gets to the point where I would be jailed here in Canada for "online hate speech", then I'm leaving. And yelling my family they should leave too if they know what's good for them

Don't give me any lip you stupid Peruvian mountain nigger
My post here shows the new Canadian RCMP

Just read the wiki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seax
you don't need a masters knowledge on the subject to know that there are many different variations of seaxes.
they weren't all used by the English as well.
the seax you pointed out as looking different is a Frankish seax for example

I don't carry a knife for self-defense – it's messy and only works as a last resort, e.g. you and innocent bystandards are cornered by a knife-wielding lunatic, *then* you pull out the knife.

>Britshit becomes a subject matter expert due to the fact Wikipedia is the only place he can see a knife

you're retard and your bait is fucking terrible

lol no

the OP was baiting you fat uneducated retarded nigger. essex is in the UK

I could literally hear your chastity belt clanging while you typed that post

You literally used a screen shot of a fucking disney film to prove your point, you stupid mutt nigger.

Turks didn't have a monopoly on curved blades like you seem to think.

There was a bong twitter drama about how "we need to ban knives" because a dude with a Cookie Monster on his "arse" is no longer with us. Because of knives.

i read this with vito scalettas voice from Mafia 2 Jesus....
this was a good post !

>Essex
>Canadian

56% education all