Sorry, if you don't know how to operate at least one heavy equipment vehicle you're officially a soyboy

Sorry, if you don't know how to operate at least one heavy equipment vehicle you're officially a soyboy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rGkseGFQLh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So many millenials don't drive that I'm nearly compelled to an hero out of second-hand embarrassment.

Why so gay, soybabies?

Yeah, I'll leave that to the retards and spics.

Snow removal is fucking huge money faggot
If you own equipment and you get a massive commercial contract, 600k+ a year.
It sucks showing up at 3am and trying to start a fucking bobcat when its -28 °c though

I make bank in a cozy office. I pay people to do that for me. Apologies for helping others make a living.

>beginning a statement about soyboys with "sorry"

This count?

does my dick count

I can fly a plane - does that count?

MFW: I'm a miner.

Shut the fuck up faggot, don't give away the secret to only working in the winters.

Soym

np

if u can drive a car u can operate "heavy machinery"

Sorry, too busy engineering these types of vehicles to be self-operating and preclude your blue-collar job.

It's literally my job.

Grandfather and his brothers own a top soil business. Used to drive the bobcat for them every blue moon but that was it. never got around to the front loader or dump trucks.

Nigger tier job

Pretty much. It amounts to "this lever turns on this function, this button turns on this function, etc" The consequences for fucking up are much greater though.
You can crush a person, or collapse a building easily if you are an idiot.

yer mum operates my heavy equipment every night

where can i learn

did you git gud?

These can be sketchy

I wonder how many people have flipped those thing on their side trying this shit.

I drove a JCB when i was 4 and my first word was car

whats it like being a woman OP?

You haven't lived until you roll one of these bad boys. There is fear then there is staring death in the face.

It happens more often than you would think.

You have to be 18 to post here

Pretty much the exact lift I use at work,

If I know how to operate this, I'm a faggot?

If you can drive one piece of equipment you can drive any piece of equipment. It really is amazing how many people can't though. We're I work we are constantly splitting tractors because we keep hiring kids who don't know what a fucking clutch pedal is for.

its by no means rocket science and performed by people from the lower end of the totem pole

>heavy equipment
MUH DICKKK

Underrated post
Define heavy machinery fuck face
Why do you place so much value in being a poor wageslave who breaks their hands for pennies

I drove a tractor when I was a kid and have a licens for forklifts so...

And this also

Makes you feel real good when your shift is over though, amirite

>tricking the underclass into being proud of being poor fucks
the greatest trick we ever pulled on you

Black people in trades are usually really nice. You might not be one of those people.

I'm guessing you hopped on your uncle's tractor for five minutes and felt compelled to boast your experience on Sup Forums

i am not i'm a larper
> it was just funny

I´m ok with that.

I can promise you alot more flipped that shit by just hitting the brakes to hard, not even trying to do fancy shit

It varies. Forklift operator are entry level. Most landscaping stuff is entry level.
When you get into higher end dirt contracting, it pays much better but the difficulty (and pay) increases quite a bit.
Crane operators usually earn damn good salaries too.

Try railway crane operators, even here it's damn good money, I bet that in us it's 5x more than here

Hell I've done it. Cleaning out an old fair barn that was converted for sheep, assumed they had filled in the shit troughs with rock like everyone else who has ever converted an old dairy barn. Nope dropped a tire right into one and over I went.

True. Railroad anything pays really well and it's usually a long term position. It's a great career to get into.

Rented a mini-trackhoe once. It took about 5 minutes to become proficient. By the end of the day I was "skilled".

Was it you that wrote this song then?

youtu.be/rGkseGFQLh4

wheels are turbogay, treads are for men

>thinks he's an operator after one day of operating a mini
hahahaha

Does a forklift count? I don't want to be a soyboy, sempaichi :(

What if I literally build those cats from raw steel, bitchboi?

Your mom last night

I co sign this.

Do fork lifts, scissor lifts, and boom lifts count? I'm a commercial hvac service tech and I don't think a soyboy could do my job.

I know how to build out and operate a 10 million dollar big data system and get paid extremely well for it. Am I soy?

Operating engineers?

t. manchild who never grew out of playing with Tonka trucks

Sounds to me like Microsoft does 99% of your job.

For the most popular heavy equipment, pretty much if you can drive one, you can probably figure out the rest fairly quick.

underrated

Shouldn't you be busy dealing with kebab?

And proud of it
>he doesn't want to play with big real life tonka trucks and get paid for it
you are missing out tbqh

Do you have facial hair open your mouth to take pictures?

Do you consume soy products, and virtue signal about your progressiveness? Do you consider your self a feminists or a champion for minorities rights?

If a skip-loader counts, I'm in the clear.

Born and raised in logging in Nor Cal, operated Caterpillar 518/528 skidders, D7G track layers, 966C/B front end loaders loading logs, 450 Barko hydraulic shovel log loader, small John Deere crawlers 450/550/650, International TD15C crawler, drove water truck, lowboy semi hauling equipment, good times, it was a family logging business, I ran jobs/supervised crews, was set to take over business but bailed when I was 28 and now am a city slicker in Seattle, really like being a city slicker also BTW, it's pretty nigger tier work though unless your're an owner/supervisor

Spotted the soyboy

My boat is the bomb. I got in trouble when I fell asleep and almost hit some Malaysian ship.

hello

i do small engine repair in my spare time. i've never operated heavy machinery though. am i still soy?

>sorry
leaf detected

Do 60' boom lifts count?

check mate

that's how those family business go, you have to pretty much do everything and step into every role
>really like being a city slicker also BTW
traitor

heavy equipment operators make $27-$50 an hour. job and location dependent.

Yea, 15 hours in a bobcat just hurts your ass a bit.
But salting and shoveling the same emergency exits all day long, because it's snowing all day sucks.
Your contractually obligated to remove any snow >2cm or greater..and if someone falls on ice your getting sued.
Hard work, honest pay.

can confirm
>forlift, skidsteer, excavator, telehandler, dozer, dump truck, front loader, backhoe, roller, operator
Some are high skill like dozer and grader, some are high stress like excavator.

I own a tractor. I very stupidly got it stuck in the mud the other day and had to have it yanked out while I used the front loader to inch it back. It’s a learning experience for sure. Brushhogging 9’ scotch broom is about the most satisfying yard work I’ve ever done.

OP eviscerated.

usually takes about amount 1/2-1 hour to get used to the sticks mainly its the sensitivity that is different.

Does it have to move places?

>not articulating boom lift
pleb detected

Never operated heavy cargo or construction vehicles, but worked as welder, lathe and milling machine operator in a workshop of diesel engine rebuild. Lost a finger nail (almost the finger, broke it) putting an engine block in a hydraulic press, also a few burns while cutting with a torch.
There are other ways to stay away from the soy. Manual labor is the answer.

If am a shitty welder. But I heard being an underwater welder for a few years is big league bucks.
I work with welders in the winter as a laborer on my offseason.

>fell asleep on watch
You really should neck yourself you useless faggot.

It pays really well, but openings for underwater welders are pretty slim. It's kind of a meme.
You'd be better off getting certified to weld pipe and going to work in the oil fields.

what do you do?

dirt contracting
the only time I weld is when we do field repairs with a stick welder, I have some buddies that are in trailer fabrication and I know a few roughnecks though

Whatever, it's an LNG tanker, people will see it for miles, it was just a nap.