Gay pride? More like shame. Shame

Isn't being gay all about having a perverted fetish? Lets say I have a fetish for getting aroused by my own feces and started a brown pride movement for people attracted to their own feces. Why would my movement be any more or less virtuous? It is nothing more than promoting pure selfish, perverse, desire onto humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
archive.is/grwgp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933872/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isnt it weak to build identity around what you do with your genitals ?

Quite the opposite. Giving birth to human beings in a natural marriage is the strength of humanity.

OP is correct, homosexuality is degenerate and anyone who celebrates it is by association degenerate, including this very website (pic related).
Press S to spit on the grave of this vile debased homosexual.

It is still only one tiny aspect of what a person can be.

this website also has /lgbt/ board. whether its for containment or because its actually supported It doesn't matter.
S
S
S

A person can be a serial killer or shoot up a school. What is the point? All I am pointing out is why self promote selfishness?

I think identity is retarded

why?

It reduces a person to what their activities or interests are. It puts us in a box that can limit what we are capable of.

so many wearing apple gear lol. Just more prof apple products are for faggots.
Degeneracy pride.

discord gg/FMBKRn

add a .

>It puts us in a box that can limit what we are capable of.
i disagree. identity is simply a means of categorizing interest and ideas.

I would say it emphasizes what a persons characteristics are, but not limits you capabilities. People can change.

gay is also shit fetish, I could imagine the smell, sweat and shit covered dicks.....

Are these threads ever going to be considered old?

only when its socially acceptable to beat up faggots again.

fuck off faggot

Ah yes, let's keep beating a dead horse. Same shit different day

The mods deleted my thread earlier for calling out this Billy Herrington shenanigans for the degeneracy it is, and yet, this guy is allowed to post his fag recruitment material, day in and day out, with impunity.

it's better than whatever threads faggot loving meme flags like yourself would make

Because your movement wouldnt have the support of the jews in media and governemnt.

who knows? it might if its degenerate enough

Good one m8

>Sup Forums limits itself further in its potential support

So i could just pretend to be right wing, give you guys an argument on why this group is degenerate and you will deny their support? Its like with women, you guys shit on right wing women more than any group just because a few anons started spamming trad thot shit. Discrediting a black conservative is as easy as saying "le based black man", shutting down right wing talk is as easy as accusing you guys of being TD or calling you pedes. I dont think youre going to win the culture war by a long shot but good luck.

This guy is right

Identity and identitarian ideology is literally there to make targeted marketibg possible. It plays to our human nature, wanting to be a part of a collective.
Anyone promoting identity or identitarian politics is either a bugman or a shill.
It sounds super corny, but be yourself.

Lol yeah maybe.
People are so fucking dumb it hurts

I can agree to disagree. I think forming identity around personal activity is a sign of weak self esteem.

we throw rocks at them

Filthy sodomites are abominations that should be put to death.

>right wingers want support from ass lickers
>there is a "you guys" on Sup Forums
>trad thots aren't pretending to be paleo-cons for patrion bucks
>attacks on actually right wing women aren't perpetrated by lolbertarians and leftists
>niggers aren't just out for gibs
>reddit isn't a soyboy waistland
>implying we haven't already won
>STOP HAVING STANDARDS GOY

>Lets say I have a fetish for getting aroused by my own feces and started a brown pride movement for people attracted to their own feces.
You need a loan?

forming identity around what you do is degenerate yes. but finding and embracing the identity of your people is true strength

>why not be all inclusive
>not realizing that if you "accept" faggots, you gain maybe a 0.5% of the population at best yet cost the 20% of people who detest them
Fence sitters and all inclusive retards like you are imbeciles and should have no concern with politics whatsoever.

>Gay pride? More like shame. Shame.
Gay "pride" is so hyped and celebrated so strongly, because those people have thoughts that this behaviour is not normal, and LGBT themselves feel shame about their behaviour. This is a theatre and a ritual to try to convince themselves that they don't feel shame at all. Sad people, they need help and compassion

fucking this

>they need help and compassion
they need a chamber full of zyklon B

Ideaology isnt exclusive to race or sex, how stupid can you be?

They can larp and pretend they are doing shit to help just as well as you guys do.

I mean really. Im pretty sure fags and niggers can cry about shit on the internet too so why not let them join your larp?

>Ideaology isnt exclusive to race or sex, how stupid can you be?
you are correct but there is a very strong correlation between left wing ideas and being a woman/nigger

But what about the women and niggers who agree with you? When does ideaology become more important than identity? Or does it never become more important than identity?

>let's try the liberal strategy of appealing to irrelevant groups!
It cost them the 2016 election, retard. The SJW crap and blatant pandering to non-persons like the Transgender movement, caused many people to shift right.

I'm gay and I can confirm that is exactly what it is, whence why I have no part in it. It's a self-loathing shamefest. Such display is obviously not for everyone.

World doesn't revolve around your feelings, sweetheart.

if its a larp then why do you care. it's always the same with you kinds of people. you find a white space and try to outright destroy it by calling it names. when that doesn't work you try to make it "inclusive." why does it bother you so much?

>being this weak minded

cull yourself

It actually does.
Perception determines reality. How you think or feel has more of an impact on "your world" than any exogenous action that takes place.
It is interesting. People who admit this have much higher emotional intelligence and control over their lives, and people who reject this tend to be highly emotional and think that their state of mind doesn't affect anything.

Homosexuality wouldn't be so bad if they'd just let the few real gay people to go their way but no, faggots that bandwagon in whatever popular virtue signaling activity they can find want their degenerate parades, sucking dildos in front of children, naked, what the fuck? It'll be a non issue to give gay people rights and then fuck off but this assholes are ruining it for everybody.

>But what about the women and niggers who agree with you
if women truly believe in creating a future for the white race then good. they should act on those beliefs instead of collecting patrion gibs and riding the cock carousel. as for niggers, they can't help so what's the point of letting them join?

>people shouldn't have the same rights as me because of my autism

Whew.

That's exactly it. Although I believe any celebration based on sexuality regardless of what it is, is doomed to be hijacked by degenerates.

Yeah dude, pride shit is fucking stupid as hell. There's nothing to be proud about.

The only way to accept your own irrational immoral degeneracy, is to base it on pure pride because it's not reasonable, beautiful, or healthy. And eventually that pride isn't enough to sustain the delusion that a dirty fetis is a good thing. At that point you have to surround yourself with a society that applauds you for taking dick in the ass. That's what pride parades are for. Incidentally Pride is the top vice that Satan promotes.

Why are conservatives such egregious snowflakes?

Mental
Illness

>identity around genitals
Why do you think we mock "muh dick"?
>giving birth is the strength of humanity
Stable societies founded on the guidance of strong families are the strength of humanity. Anyone can pop out a babby.

Snow
Flake

>let the few real gay people
Let's get something straight.
This is predicated on the false charge that homosexuals are "born this way" which is not based on objective scientific evidence but rather, weak anecdotal testimonies.
The cause is behavioral. People can be conditioned to be sexually aroused at the sight of a penny.
Naturally, if someone masturbates and thinks "I wonder if I AM GAY," then proceeds to fantasize about it, they'll develop a classically conditioned response to males as sexual stimuli.
Indeed, homosexuality often times is the logical consequence of extreme sexual excess. They become as perverted as possible and wonder what happens if they would fuck X, which is not suprising if you consider that homosexuals as a group have the highest rate of child molestation of any group.
The exclusive homosexuals tend to be men who were raised in all female households, who in addition to being subject to the conditioning effects of homoerotic stimuli, suppressed their own attraction toward women because their closeness to their mothers and sisters.

Gee, another armchair psychologist on pol.

What a surprise!

It’s like being proud of being left handed but worse. We should amputate everyone’s left arm so they can’t become left handed. We already circumcise males so there’s a precedent.
Left handed people are demons.

discord gg/FMBKRn

add a .

Gee, another ad hominem on Sup Forums.
What a surprise!

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

being left handed is ok since it is simply a flipped wave function mathematically. Even if you had buckets of multipl emens semen, you still can't create a baby without an ovary. It is like trying to divide by zero.

genetic evidence for psychopathic behavior:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2933872/

hello period drinking serpent fucker. you little pedo jew always fucken rambling about tits and how shitty men AND women are. you fucking goof. hang yourself bibi. you snot drinking fall of man original sinner frog whore grabbems commie incest aids infested box pox skank

good argument, I can't refute

Are you actually this fragile, or am I getting meme'd?

Informing you that you're not actually a psychologist is not ad hominem, sweetie.

whoa take it easy there man

>*makes argument*
>haha you are this
>that's not a counter argument
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Neck yourself schizoid

Don't give him attention. We aren't all like this, I hope.

You make no sense. Being left handed is clearly not right.

Gay people are the gate towards complete a complete degenerate society. If most of the population is ok with it, you're doomed, we're seing it

Say what you want about gay pride parades but at least they always have hot shotas.

Fuck off to Sup Forums pedo.

i mean that would make sense why they push this agenda of being 'proud', but you're right its a life style that's only based in sexuality, so i'm not sure if they should be like super up in your face about it, its like being really proud of having downs syndrome or something. like ok good for you but you still have downs.
i maintain that this is a mental illness as well that has been left unchecked. tell me how many of these flamers will feel unfulfilled truly when they are in their 60s, childless, no family since they probably all abandoned them, friends all dead from diseases they helped spread, pretty pathetic way to end ones life really.

Left handed people are demonic and just as degenerate. Why do we tolerate them?

Great thread.
Sodomites are sexual deviants and deserve mental help (electrochoc therapy and castration)

Go on, teach us about your superior morals, degenerate leaf

you cant handle the truth and post the very faggy satan frogs your LIES and lack of personal responsibility denote. this is all freudian garbage

Gays, trannies etc are not oppressed by society.
Yet they think they are.
Why?

hello shrine hooker. the defintion of sodomy. truvada. doesnt work on vaginas

>makes threads
>muh muh muh muh
>muh WHY

Because they are the majority and control most media, the end is near sadly

88.7% of you are pedos. 44% have anal

Nice reading comprehension!

The only thing garbage is your diseased mind faggot

muh dick cigars. muh circumcisions. muh circle jerking. muh tampondick

Cri more bitch boi

i havent even sensed one molecule of estrogen in my life. on purpose. and beyond control. just like you drink it and your midol in order to fucken breathe

Awwww u mad?

>are you made you have no womaniness inside you even though i call you a woman?
shit tier troll and mother fuck. why are you goyim obsessed with being babies? you never leave tits and mommy's vagina behind. from one pussy that killed Adam to another. it never ends. and then comes your own flood of fire you caused. just like the banishment. just like the times of noah. again
>muh 72 virgins REEEEE MUH HYBRIDS REEEEE MUH FUCKING SATAN FROG AND PROJECTIONS
no wonder nobody takes this stupid fucking place seriously. got a heavy flow day with lots of cramps there missus? take some canesten. will cure your pussy cancer for a while. dumb broad. dumb whore

Get a load of this meltdown.

what meltdown. youre proving me right with every post. i was born a male. peterson is a tranny. i hit on nobody. look at the pics you keep posting. from flood of water. to my flag you lied about with degenerate fake kikes. to the fire one. on and on. fuck your objects. your paganism. your animals. go fuck the women we hand you on platters. no homo feminine penis balls arent touching. you make threads and want nobody to respond? tough. uncle toms. you hate men. this is your biggest secrets. not my problem. it's only logical that a man who spends all his time with a woman will become increasingly womany. marry Christ