Was Mitsuha bi?

Was Mitsuha bi?

Other urls found in this thread:

kantopia.wordpress.com/2017/08/05/how-did-mitsuha-as-taki-talk-to-his-friends-in-your-names-english-dub-jpn-vs-eng/
namakenews.com/archives/3190.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not sure, but I'd let her bring over a sexy friend.

That girl Taki wanted to plow that worked him with at the restaurant was probably a little bi.

In other news, can anyone tell me what happened in that scene in the basketball court outside with the dialects?

I thought "watashi" was gender-neutral and the Tokyo dialect for "I am"? But Mitsuhi says "wakatashi" to correct herself?

>That girl Taki wanted to plow that worked him with at the restaurant was probably a little bi.

In the worst case, she happen to like effeminate men. Mitsuha was a woman and wanted so bad to go to a date with another woman with complete acknowledge that she wasn't "possesed".

>I thought "watashi" was gender-neutral and the Tokyo dialect for "I am"?

According to this, no...

>kantopia.wordpress.com/2017/08/05/how-did-mitsuha-as-taki-talk-to-his-friends-in-your-names-english-dub-jpn-vs-eng/
>(watashi – formal/feminine))

Watashi is culturally feminine in modern Japanese, but historically it was a neutral pronoun when someone wanted to sound extremely professional. It still is really, but in casual conversation it's considered feminine.

Most girls in Japan use atashi.

No, no nope nah.

Thanks.

They're so twisted up in fate that they couldn't love anyone else even if they wanted.
boku- childish male
atashi- super girly only used by the most cutest
watashi- gender neutral, polite, only really used when in presence of strangers or those above you
watakushi- super duper formal, only used when giving a speech as a president
ore- the most commonly used word for lads after 13 years old

And that really wasn't the dialect thing. The dialect thing is the girl's sentence endings are different from standard toyoko endings. She says crap differently than standard japanese because she's from the country side. Like 本当だよ(hontou da yo) to 本当やよ(hontou ya yo) among other things.

So what do childish females say?

Their name mostly, atashi, or watashi.

Cute girls like to say their name too but it starts sounding childish after 12 or unless they can empty nut bladders. Little girls also fall under the most cutest too. Don't be mean.

Oh and in anime old people say washi.

Fuck me, I know like 4 other languages but none of them have 8 different ways to say "I"

Thanks anonymous

To be fair, as a girl I would do the exact same thing in Mitsuha's position.
am I sercretly bi?

It's not really said much. After it's been shown that the discussion is about you the I is dropped from the sentence. Like in english if you were talking about yourself you would say "I go there. I do the thing. Then I go home and I masturbate." In moon it would read more like "I go there. Do the thing. Return home and masturbate." And they would be full sentences like that.

No, because you (I suppose) are an average man that thinks like an average man and, as a general rule, men tend to like women.

I'm female

Apologies. Well, in that case, yes, you're secretly bi.

Not really gay. You just want to see what it would be like to bang a chick when you're a dude. Same reason a lot of doujin has dudes lose to the cock when they transform into a girl.

Boku is not restricted to childish males. Adults commonly use it.

Only mama's boys.

From the eroge I've read, I've definitely gotten the impression that 俺 (ore) is more masculine, but plenty of adult males use 僕 (boku), which by the way means manservant.

Hell, rararagi uses boku. And some girls (usually tomboys I think) use it too.

there's also 我輩、 拙者、 儂、 己、 あたし、 我、 あたい

Yeah there are more but those are the ones she used in the movie. I was talking about real life regarding boku. Some do say it but it's not really common after high school.

Senpai was cute. I'd date her too if I were a girl possessing a man's body. Yes.

Was Tsukasa bi?

That sounds gay.

even in english in normal conversation you would drop the "I" after the first one. "I went there, did the thing,then went home and masturbated"

I just saw a Japanese guy at a research conference using boku. He was late 20s/early 30s and seemed pretty normal.

Ya walk up to some skank gyaru and use boku, she'll dry up worse than the sahara in a drought.

Girls can't love girls!

Because it's the sole formal japanese pronoun for males in companies.

Ore is rude and using it in any other context than among your close friends means you're a manchild. Boku is an entirely acceptable way to refer to yourself in formal environments if you're a relatively young man (younger than 40), but may sound odd and childish if you're older. If you're high-ranked and/or older, it's watashi only. To put it simply:
>namakenews.com/archives/3190.html
>マナーについて、面倒だ!と考える方は、ビジネスの間は「私(わたし、わたくし)」で統一することです。
>不快感を与えることがないですから。
>If you don't want to bother untangling all this mess, use 'watashi' in all business environments. This way, you will never offend anybody.

But user, your already a little girl possessing a man's body.