Why did she get fired?

Why did she get fired?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/08/17/business/global/layoffs-illegal-japan-workers-are-sent-to-the-boredom-room.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She didn't get fired, she quit and they had a going away party. Hence the flowers at the beginning of the episode.

>she quit
why?

I nothing of this show, but judging by that face she had it coming.

Because she was doing unfulfilling work for not great pay with long hours and sexual harassment, a product of Japan's OL culture.

>wanting to be a wageslave

Sounds like almost every job in the world.

I need plastic butts and apparently I'm too intelligent for autismbux.

I'm thinking she just worked to save enough to have a decent NEET life.
>mfw doing the same, but it'll take some time

>>mfw doing the same, but it'll take some time
she's probably in her late 20's or early 30's and had been working since graduating college, ganbatte user!

Can you even save enough to live a neet life nowadays?

this is an important question that needs to be answered

Only problem is that you might end up just keep working all the time and never stop

I would say, yes. With enough money to survive comfortable for a year, but also you should something to give you some more earnings. Maybe selling and buying stocks?
Also, depending where you live. Here in CA, you could easily live off neetbucks , but it's something you have to calculate really well, or you'll end up shaving that boipussy of yours.

>Here in CA, you could easily live off neetbucks , but it's something you have to calculate really well
How is that possible unless you move inland to the middle of nowhere?

>tfw to introverted towork

>those dead eyes

was it autism?

the climate is warm enough you dont need a place to stay.

Anyone who says "Can I ask you a question?" deserves what's coming to them. Ikeda did nothing wrong.

Are you the disheveled bum who camped out in front my of my favorite yakitori joint last Saturday?

>adorbs
what

Ad Orbs. They're ball-shaped advertisements that pop up in lots of japanese online things.

Screw stocks, buy land. Invest in people building on land. Housing bubbles come and go but land? land never goes out of style

its not impossible but youre pretty much unable to spend money carelessly. saving money is the hardest part really

What show is this

need more OL

Real state does require a big chunk of money tho, still can get you rich if you don't buy land in shitevile

Adorable, in hep cat slang.

Elite NEETs don't get fired. They quit.

Recovery of an MMO Junkie.

Fuck off

I know what the wiener is for but what about the pudding?

>in CA

you must live in one of those shitty down somewhere. Better plan is live in some homeless shelter while making the bigbucks then get enough to move to some some lame state like Wyoming or Dakotas and live there.

didn't you watch the episode, she is also clearly into girls

I make a shitload of money as a codemonkey. Will probably have enough to go full NEET in the sticks before I'm 30.

Finding cute girls adorable and being into girls are two separate things.

>Anyone who says "Can I ask you a question?" deserves what's coming to them. Ikeda did nothing wrong.
Autism incarnate.

too real, wageslaving is one of the worse feelings in the world by itself, but getting scolded by little shit is depressing

Is there webm of this bit yet? It perfectly captures that sense of internal emptiness.

Reminder to ignore the tripfag and report it for ban evading.

Having a job is overrated.

Holy shit you guys suck at financial planning.

>enough for 1 year

Holy fuck you have to be kidding me. To be a NEET in the long run, get a degree like CS or engineering, which should get you enough by about 35 to 1. buy a cheap apartment doubling as an investment to sell off for those last few years and 2. Put the rest into a mutual fund or something and only use the interest plus a little bit off the top for yearly expenses.

>sexuality a yes or no question instead of degrees of continuum
>women not being inherently bisexual

Could you perhaps elaborate on your meme arrows? I'm too sleep deprived to decipher whatever you posted.

Hope you got hundreds of thousands to millions lying around. Thats the only way your going to afford property large/valuable enough to make any real profit off of. And even then the property sits around draining your income every year on taxes while you wait for someone interested in developing it to come along.

Having read the whole chaptes before it stop updating..
I could safely say that it doesn;t have any NTR at all. bro remain bro,not much misunderstanding,people actually bother to explain thing

this shit has like zero budget and it is very obvious
but I've seen the first episode four times now. being a corporate dropout is appealing, where do I apply?

What? The show looks fine. I was surprised how decent it looked for some no-name studio.

That Christmas cake ...

Which is the target demographic here? Lonely neets or people who wish they could be elite neets themselves?

The actual cake or the neet?
Both look pretty good desu

And cake lovers
also trapfags

>That pic

I think it's the josei crowd.

This is workplace harassment.
I'd retaliate on my last day if I were her. Release a box of hornets in the office, or something...

>get fired
>Japan
nytimes.com/2013/08/17/business/global/layoffs-illegal-japan-workers-are-sent-to-the-boredom-room.html

This seems like it might be a comfy enough watch. I just hope they show as little of the 'combat' in the game as possible. Such a boring way to fill up an episode.

Yes, basically you just need to calculate how much interest a month to fulfill your expenses. Based on that you just need to save up some money to achieve that amount of interest you need.
Don't forget to calculate the inflation rate.
Me? I can't. I was keep whaling in the game.

You get paid do absolutely nothing? And there isn't even a rule about bringing your laptop or handheld into the room? Why the fuck would you quit?

>buying stock
Enjoy watching -10% portfolio all days.

>have an unpleasant job
>decide to quit
>make it more unpleasant for everyone else

>everyone else is a dick
Why should you have any sympathy for them?

So does this falls under shounen, shoujo, shounen-ai or shoujo-ai?

“The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath. It is twice blessed:
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes."

Mercy is for the weak

It isn’t so much about having sympathy and more about not being a dick.

It's better to be a dick than a pussy

You'll become more merciful as you age, young man.

Opposite actually, I was far more merciful as a teenager.

Japan is into collectivism, right?
Collective responsibility and punishment serves them just fine.

That manager seems to be incompetent. He needs to either shape up or be replaced.

I'm sorry to say this but you're autistic, you're functionally self centered megalomanihilitistipergers, the kind who thinks nothing really matters because nothing can ever come close to the greatness that is yourself so it doesn't matter if you can't follow social norms at all because you don't understand them.
Do you have healthcare? I'm going to prescribe you 100mg of Grow the fuck UP 2 times a day one hour after eating.

>I was far more merciful as a teenager
Really hate to side with the filth but are you sure you still aren't a teenager?

Almost a christmas cake
>greatness of yourself
I'm human trash same as all 3dpd people

Do not reply to the tripfag you fuckwads

>Almost a christmas cake

Ah, so you're still a baby.

She could get a degree and do a job she loves with the money she has now. What's stopping her?

Well, she said she chose the elite neet life... so that I guess.

The elito neeto life is the pinnacle of humanity

why these retarded cunts targeting these threads? fucking pieces of shits

i knew it, this obaa-san is a newfag and you retards made it look like he was here for very long time

>muh tripfags!

That may be autism, but asking if you can ask a question is retarded. Simply asking the real question to begin with is always better unless your goal is to waste time.

It's not only these threads. Either the mods don't care or they're in on it.

>Either the mods don't care or they're in on it.
>post got deleted
That answers that.

normalfag

so mods on the trip normalfags side? that explain a lot shit that happens: Banning sakurafish and fucking claus yui

>fucking claus yui
Yui is pure!

Where are you getting the "normalfag" from?

Beacuse you apparently see the need to have an identity and user account associated with you like all other forums.