Why didnt

She go to jail like martin shrekli?

Other urls found in this thread:

labce.com/spg296242_venous_arterial_and_capillary_blood_specimens.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=EuTXPRdxQAs
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/roomykhan/2017/02/17/theranos-9-billion-evaporatedstanford-expert-whose-questions-ignited-the-unicorn-trouble/&refURL=&referrer=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vagina

But srsly

Both of her parents were embedded with the US government.

She just had to do some disgusting sexual stuff for hillary and all is forgiven

The Jews™.

Wew. Who wouldve thought this would be why i stopped supporting trump?

In what specific ways have you supported Donald Trump?

Aren't most of the actions against her ongoing? Only her shareholders dropped their litigation after CMS reinstated her CLIA license. And even that probably isn't going to last given that she apparently has never heard of CLIA and is an engineer dropout.

>Jew
>Women

That combo I get out of jail card.

By donating $25 to his campaign twice

because she isnt a political dissident of the clintons TRUMP PARDON

>Gen. Mattis joined Theranos’s board in July 2013, a couple of months after his retirement. As of Thursday night, Theranos’s website listed Gen. Mattis as a company director.

>Since reports emerged that Theranos’ blood analysis machines were inaccurate in late 2015, the company has reworked its board of directors—which had been criticized for lacking medical experience—to remove ex-politicos such as (((Henry Kissinger))) and (((George Shultz))).

Did she lie to the investors about where money goes and comes from?

she had a retarded business model, that any one with Biology 101 would have known was not going to work

labce.com/spg296242_venous_arterial_and_capillary_blood_specimens.aspx

not corruption, just idiocy

Female priviledge as usual

Politics & Female Privilege

One of the few successful Women out there going to jail isn't a good image for the Liberal agenda

irish mafia runs the show

Why didn't she sell when her fraud company was at peak value? Stupid bitch.

You actually gave Donald Trump $50 dollars. Wew indeed. And now you don't support him because I commented that Liz Holmes' parents worked within the government. You're a fucking dipshit and probably shouldn't vote at all.

>She go to jail like martin shrekli?
She was supposed to have invented tech so revolutionary that even Henry Kissinger was interested. Though it's been shown that her tech is not as great as previously thought, her idea - deriving a huge amount of information from a minuscule blood sample - is still revolutionary enough to keep her in the game. Shrekli just got a company and didn't really develop any new tech.

Having said that, I didn't think Shrekli deserved to go to jail. He went to jail because others feared him more than him being wrong. The actual price of HIV/AIDS drugs is what Shkreli advertised.

But if you can't get people addicted to drugs by making it costly - that's why Shkreli had to go. Holmes on the other hand didn't want to make her tech cheap, she just wanted to make it more widespread.

I think it was the due diligence of prospective investors that exposed her tech as worthless. I could be wrong about that though.

I know that the value of her company plummeted when they found out her tech was worthless. But surely she had to know it didn't work? Why didn't she sell when she was a billionaire on paper?

Blonde and vagina. If we're a Sheboon, she'd be someone's bitch.

So you are saying that: vagina == empathy?

How come yer not a billionaire from buying low and selling high of her stock new friend? Ya gotta share this shit so we can be Trump rich.

>Henry Kissinger was interested
he thought he could get some of that blood after it was tested......
other than Hillary thinking he is smart why would kissinger know anything about medical anything?

This it's all fault of the femocracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=EuTXPRdxQAs

Connections. Her dad is one of the good ol boys. Legacy ivy league blood.

>Her tech was worthless
Her tech wasn't worthless. It just doesn't apply to a wide variety of diseases. It's feasible for a few diseases.

Would get hit for fraud, probably be in jail

She was in on it with Obama stealing taxpayer money.

>other than Hillary thinking he is smart why would kissinger know anything about medical anything?
You don't have to know something about medicine to know how to control a nation faggot. Control healthcare, and you control the population. To get the population addicted to medicine, you first make it cheap so that faggots like you think they know what they're doing. Once you've got everyone addicted to drugs, you jack up the prices.

Holmes, like Shkreli, is just a piece in the puzzle. Shkreli threatened to expose the actual prices of drugs, and he was taken out. Holmes hasn't delivered on her potential yet, and so she's being kept around to make sure she either delivers, or advances the tech far enough for someone else to take over.

do you what private equity is Norske?

Yeah don't mention a single thing about her commiting fraud though

>Yeah don't mention a single thing about her commiting fraud though
Fraud is a pretty broad legal term faggot. She didn't really commit fraud. Dumbfuck investors who bought into a 19 year old's stories got assblasted and leveled charges of fraud against her. Shkreli didn't do anything that no one else on Wall-Street does. He was just taken out by the bigger players.

Nah mane. Explain it to me. Mutt to mutt.

>19-year-old Stanford dropout
>world’s youngest self-made female billionaire

The question is who is really behind the scam. I guarantee she's just the figure head and to protect the real person behind this scam they didn't pursue it like they should have.

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/roomykhan/2017/02/17/theranos-9-billion-evaporatedstanford-expert-whose-questions-ignited-the-unicorn-trouble/&refURL=&referrer=
Sure sounds like fraud to me you cocksucking faggot

>How come yer not a billionaire from buying low and selling high of her stock new friend?
Because I'm not promising to cure cancer by sticking your head in a microwave

>forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/roomykhan/2017/02/17/theranos-9-billion-evaporatedstanford-expert-whose-questions-ignited-the-unicorn-trouble/&refURL=&referrer=
Moron, the $9 Billion was Theranos' valuation in the stock market. It's not like she swallowed 9 billion. Learn to read idiot. Investors pumped in $700 million into her idea and it didn't deliver. That's not fraud faggot.

women don't get punished, just scolded like children

ref: hot teachers that fuck their students