Quebec news and Trump/Kim

This fucking faggot (mario dumont) on french canadian news is saying the Trump/Kim meeting is nothing to give Trump credit for and that he just accepted to meet him and its probably not a good idea and he doesn't deserve respect for it and all that brainwashing

Who the fuck is he to say that? What the fuck has he done to make the world a better place? Jack fucking shit, they just talk 24/7 about islamophobia and about how all white people are racist and all that

I will always remember, when trump bombed syria, they all started saying the same day "Finally the US has a true President" after demonizing him for 2 years, then a few days later it was back to trump bashing since he didnt go through with removing assad (duh that would have been fucking retarded)

Now im trying to figure out, how can we prove that TVA and CBC are on soros/globalist scums payroll?

it pisses me off that Quebecor/TVA has so much influence here

Quebec is an Islamic nation, you should consult the Koran for all future queries.

The CBC has done everything short of organizing a lynch mob to get that farmer in the Parries who shot the Indian hooligan. CBC is basically calling for the destruction of the system in the name of social justice. It makes me want to puke

Much less than ontario
Same, yesterday CBC in french were airing in a loop some dumb bitch saying we need to keep fighting for womens equal rights and then they were showing a black woman saying "no, there is no equality here, atleast not for me" and then some fat bitch saying "we still need to do a lot there is a lot of progress to be made" then the host was like "well as you can see we are still far from equal rights" like fuck off god damn women have had equal rights for 50 years the only menace for women is the sharia faggots and they keep shilling for them all day long

And stupid retarded shows funded by "open society foundations" basically telling the youth that having a family is bad and that being a slut is EMPOWERING jesus christ where my country gone

I dunno I did 7 years in Montreal and it's an Islamic hotbed. Ontario is more pajeets and chinks. CBC is unreal, my favourite thing ever was the day Trump got elected. They had this Nigger bitch on the broadcast and her brain broke, she descended into a loop of muh racist muh sexist and was balling her eyes out. Every story on the CBC is about the poor immigrant who could and how we need to import them all here... this place is fucked

>my favourite thing ever was the day Trump got elected.
Fucking same bro i wanted to bet on him like months prior to the election and my dad told me not to because gambling is bad and shit and i listened to him but i dont care about money

I got drunk af on election night and watched all night and when they confirmed that trump had won i was so fucking happy my neighbor who was also watching came outside and we fucking hugged

Yep, the entirety of our press (TV, radio, newspapers) pushes anti-White, anti-nationalism, pro-immigration globalist propaganda
La Presse, journal de Montréal/Québec, LCN/TVA, radio-canada, "journalistes" à la radio, etc.

It’s sooo sad. I grew up 45 minutes east of Toronto, my school had 1 mixed kid total k-8. He was a mess was stupid and smelled. I didn’t even see other races until high school. Like 1st day of high school I was blown away. What the fuck are these things!? Now my hometown has a mosque

Et les unilinguistes n'ont pas le choix que de s'informer avec cette propagande. Quand tu leur montres une différente opinion, "hurr c'est en anglais"

JDM is not that bad, it's just that 75% of our press is filled with articles borrowed from AFP.

Don't get me started on LaPresse though.

JDM is not bad? they're owned by quebecor

justin trudeau,pierre trudeau,brian mulroney

you frogaphones should be gassed you have completely fucked this country

Trudeau’s are cancer. Somehow the conservatives found a candidate worse than Justin...

Birth Name: Andrew James Scheer

Place of Birth: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Date of Birth: May 20, 1979

Ethnicity:
*56.25% Irish
*25% Ashkenazi Jewish
*12.5% English
*6.25% German

Andrew Scheer is a Canadian politician. He is Leader of the Conservative Party, and thus Leader of the Official Opposition, having served in both positions since May 27, 2017. He is set to lead his party into the next federal election, expected to be in 2019. He has been a Member of the Canadian Parliament from Saskatchewan, since June 28, 2004.

He was previously Speaker of the Canadian House of Commons, from June 2, 2011 to December 3, 2015, and Leader of the Opposition in the House of Commons, from November 18, 2015 to September 13, 2016. He was the youngest Speaker of the House in Canadian history.

Andrew is the son of Mary Gerarda Therese (Enright) and James Scheer. His father is Deacon of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Ottawa. He is married to Jill Ryan, with whom he has five children. Jill’s brother is professional football player Joe Ryan.

catholic irish german jew he could only get worse if he had french blood

God help us... 25% Jew! That’s it kids it’s over we are doomed.

Arab living in Quebec

AMA

Mario dumont 360 is a fucking loser

Why won’t you go home? Our goats are no where near as soft and comforting as yours

Because I've been here for most of my life and the living standards are much better here obviously.

You are the reason our living standards are crumbling. You and all your people contribute nothing.

Kim will not give up his weapons stop drinking Trump's zionist kool aid.

Two slimey limeys and a mick, good job.

But I do contribute a lot actually

Dealing drugs does not count.

That's a given

Importing more and more of your goat fucking relatives is ‘contributing’ to the problem. We hate you, leave.

No thanks I'll stay, really like it here

>not a good idea

no shit

I pray ever night for the race war. Arabs have always been terrible at warfare. Crushing your people will be so enjoyable

I pray for peace and salvation

That pisses me off so much. And it's more than just that... go try and search important issues on the internet in french. It's literally searching the tip of the iceberg only. And what countries speak french, who are those people on the internet that operate in french? France, Algeria, Morocco, Lebanon, Congo, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Guinea, Haiti, Mali... all fucking shitholes of blacks or muslims.

Salvation through forced conversion of all Kaffirs? How about all women covering up so that men don't have to exercise self control? (If i spelt that word wrong idgaf)

We all know you’re just hiding here because the people of your beautiful faith would throw you off a rooftop. Faggot

No, in the salvation of our eternal soul after death

The anti-Trumpers are never happy no matter what he does. They would spin it negatively either way.
>Trump is giving legitimacy to a dictator by meeting him!
>Trump is wreckless and undiplomatic for not wanting to meet Kim Jung UN!
Meanwhile Obama received the Nobel peace prize for being black basically. He drone bombed more than any previous administration.

I never watch TVA or french TV but from the 10 mins i've seen in the last 10 years, Mario Dumont was calling out the fake paid protestors, Antifa and fake outrage.

Arabs have no soul. You’re just automaton

That sounds pretty neat desu

I dont follow quebec news or its politics even if im from there

everything is corrupted and ran by some qc, you dont get ahead unless youre quebecquer here. at least not easily.
is your last name is frenchie then youre good to go, otherwise gl getting a good job

>JDM is not bad? they're owned by quebecor

They have many white supremacist commentators like Martineau and Bock Cote.

The trash comes from all the AFP articles on their front page.

Bock Cote is a good read but Martineau is utter trash.

Canada isn’t ben a real country and you think Quebec is a nation?? lmfao I hope you enjoy paying your crown tax cuck

Martineau is a fucking genius at what he does, which is: keeping our boomers as the most racist boomers in Canada by a very fucking wide margin.

soros is litterally the smallest of small fries, he does some things, but they are tame and lame by comparison to the real movers and shakers.

if you think soros is behind litterally anything of significance then you really should go back

i wish i was an arab autamoton, then i wouldnt have to relive lives of everyone with a soul on earth, just thinking about all the degenerate shit ill have to live through makes me want to kms, but then i would be that much quicker into the next life and chances are good thats it'll be a degenerate 20th century life

Your 56% is showing mutt. It’s hyperbole. I work online for USD and bitcoin. I don’t pay tax.

I think everyone gets this, hes just a flag to the ones he runs with since hes in the mainstream a bunch.
And since youre so knowledgeable about this shit why dont you tell us a few names?
>inb4 muh rothchilds
>inb4 muh bogs