Should I hate myself for being fat? I do have shame...

Should I hate myself for being fat? I do have shame, I dont eat around friends or family but I really hate who I've become eating so much and becoming fat

Other urls found in this thread:

herb.co/marijuana/news/how-weed-keeps-you-skinny-what-researchers-say-about-marijuana-weight-and-diabetes
youtube.com/watch?v=DhTFCrDqVRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5 feet 11 inch 225 pounds...

>should i hate myself?
Yes, you should

Yes. Now harness that hate and use it better yourself

Only if you're not actively fixing it

No boy you should be proud of being like you are. Beautiful.

Don’t hang yourself for being fat. The rope may break.

How Weed Keeps You Skinny: What Researchers Say About Marijuana, Weight, and Diabetes
herb.co/marijuana/news/how-weed-keeps-you-skinny-what-researchers-say-about-marijuana-weight-and-diabetes

Kek

Yes, you should. Not because of your body but because of your weakness.

>Should I hate myself for being fat? I do have shame
Shame's fine. You should only hate yourself if you fail to do anything about it.

Also, if the rope is too long and you weigh too much, rope may decapitate you.
If serious, try pic related. Or go to nearest overpass and do a flip.

You are probably over eating as a result of boredom which has conditioned your reward system inaccurately.

Consuming cannabis will recondition your dopamine stimulation and also impact on your metabolism generally.

The boost in mood will encourage you to be more active, a positive outlook grants the ability to do more in your life.

Try walking daily if possible and make sure you are receiving sufficient fluids.

Often when we are starved of nutrients, we compensate by over eating. You need to analyse your diet and make sure it has adequate vitamins and minerals.

We don't eat to fill a hole, we eat to replenish our chemistry. Including daily juicing will sustain you without the need to resort to unhealthy snacks.

If you do feel like snacking, make sure you have healthy selections available at all times.

Learning about nutrition helps inspire the cycle of good health.

How about I come to your house and put a bullet in your head?

100%
Shame is good, this way you understand that it's wrong and that you should do something about it.

How about I shame you for being a stupid fuck?

what a fatass.

from now on, eat nothing but whole grains, vegetables, legumes, and mushrooms.

never drive where you can bike or walk. do bodyweight training 3x weekly.

treat yourself to a small bit of dark chocolate in 6 months.

you're welcome.

Kys nigger

Don't surround yourself with assholes. Which means taking a break from pol.

Yes.
water fast for 7 days.

Why? I feel no suicidal levels of shame about my body like OP.

Yes shocking the system is a great idea.

I think not.

Fat fucks should fucking die. Sorry m8 but fat "" people"" are quite literally just waste of space oxygen thieves. Just eat less and curse your sugar ridden processed foods industry

How about you love yourself enough to lose the weight.

Then fuck off

Fast is awesome. Learning how little food you actually need can be a great help in overcoming the mental hurdle

No don’t be shamed. Do what you want. It’s your life. Just know there are consequences to it such as an early death, trouble doing simple activities, Doctor bills later on. Just don’t force others to accept you nor pay for you. You’re not gonna lose fat until you find a reason for yourself.

Your Rule #1 should be: No self loathing.
It will get you nowhere.
Attempting to hide your eating from friends/family will get you to shame eat even more.

STOP EATING CARBS

You're so wonderful.

youtube.com/watch?v=DhTFCrDqVRM
>He said "change your style, whiten your smile, you can lose a couple of pounds
If you want to live this life, you better lose that wife, do you need your friends around?"
And I said, no, that's not me
Cause the biggest things in life are your friends and family
And I like my jeans and my old t-shirts
And a couple extra pounds never really hurt

Shame is a natural mechanism, it's often an indication that you are doing something you shouldn't. You're the only person with the ability to change it.

Any idea what your caloric intake is?

Not sleeping and playing vidya all night til 5 in the afternone is a surprising way to lose weight.
Theres not much of solution.
There are 5 activation zones.
Let's say 1 is typing on your computer and 5 if being out of breath with your heart beating the fuck out.
You NEED to reach level 5 for maximum heart gain and what not.
Go for a bike ride and sprint, running is not for the white man.

No u
PS-I find /pol’s stories about the antics of fattys to be inspirational for weight loss. See pic related

>I dont eat around friends or family

This is so odd, I've noticed it. fat people at work always eat the least during food breaks. I assume they eat 10 meals in the evening, which is super unhealthy an well, fattening. Kind of a vicious cycle

Also, always eat your breakfast and drink a lot of water

Up to 3000 at the highest especially if im drunk 3500
Just a guess because im not counting but I do remember what I eat

>hate myself
No. To rescue yourself from what you've become, you need to believe there is something worth rescuing. The fact that you feel shame about your condition shows that the foundations are there. The rest is willpower.
You should hate your weakness, and the part of you that allows you to be weak. Destroy that part of you, so you can become someone you'll be proud of.

Yes you should. You know that nearby hiking trail? Probably not. Look it up on google fucking maps. Walk it every day. Reward yourself with a single fun sized 3 musketeers.

In 6 months you might be normal. Alternative method: Only eat meat and veggies and fruit, go fucking swimming and bike riding. If you are too dumb, have a friend (lol nm) have a family member drop you off, with no money , 10 miles away. Get your fat ass home.
GOOD LUCK user.

Yes you should - you are killing yourself and letting win. Them being multi-national scum bag food manufactuers (glucose-fructose- shit)

I was once fat (obese) - I lost 4 stone (25%) and now much happier and will likely to live until I am at least 70-80 year old instead of a heart attack at 40-50.

Thanks Sup Forums bro, perhaps we can solve obesity and save the white race together!

You aren't even that fat. At my peak i was 205. BUT I have prime genetics and all my weight goes to my shoulders and chest or something. I look the same at 160 and 200.

lol

Download my fitness pal or something similar and try logging what you eat for a week, just to get an idea. If you're eating 3000 calories on average you will continue to gain weight over time, 3000 calories a day would be maintenance for someone at or over 300 pounds, assuming little to no physical activity.

Use that hate to motivate you dude. Don't have yourself, hate what you're doing to yourself.

Diet is what makes you what you are.

Step one. STOP EATING SUGAR. Refined sugar is jewish, and is fucking up your metabolism. Our bodies are not evolved to consume it. Eat fresh fruit for natural sugar. Read food labels and identify sugar. It will take you about two keeps to kick the Sugar Jew out the door, but once he's on the curb don't let him back in.

Step two. CUT YOUR CARBS. You can get by on ~50g of carbs a day. A bit of bread in the morning or at lunch is fine. But a big bowl of pasta or rice in the evening is not. Cut your carbs down big time.

Step Three. Green leafy vegetables are your friend. Eat lots of them. Make them the main part of your diet. Spinach, kale, green beans, brussel sprouts, broccoli. Green is good for you.

Step Four. Walk about an hour a day. You don't need to train to run the next Boston Marathon. Just go for a brisk walk every day for about an hour. You'll burn 400+ calories just by walking an hour.

Make some simple changes, and watch the flab melt off and stay off.

Yes

lol just lose weight nigga u on dumb

How fat are you, exactly?

I have gained and lost 50 pounds at least three times over the last decade. Unless you have some sort of medical condition, you have no excuse to be fat. It’s just laziness. Is a lot easier to be skinny than fat. Get your shit together.

you just need to switch from carbs to fats, you will not feel so hungry. seriously stop eating carbs for breakfast and stop drinking soda. eat bacon and eggs for breakfast. eat all the fat you want and as long as you avoid carbs you will lose weight. I would tell you to eat lots of greens and a variety of veggies too, but I know you probably are afraid of plants at this point

do something about it fatty

don't listen to this fool. amazing that living in Iceland aka Fish island he didn't mention Fish from the Ocean.. you need to try Keto and the Jack Kruse Leptin reset.

First you eat 40 grams of animal protien every AM when you get up. then of course you go outside into the AM Sunshine barefoot. The protein will keep you from cravings during the day then have FAT as your energy source the rest of the day.. also get into cold water.. cold thermogenesis is working for me.

>tfw I was 5'9" at 268 pounds in may 2017
>tfw 29th birthday was yesterday and I am at 229 pounds.
Just keep trying op. Its fucking super easy to lose weight..

don't hate yourself, change yourself

Don't hate yourself. Walk more this spring. Eat fewer carbs.
That's literally all you need to do.

Go fuck yourself. Why are you trying to increase OP's risk of cancer?

G E N E T I C S

>fat is laziness
>being skinny is easier
>not being lazy is easier than being lazy
Wat

I've heard that doing a keto diet helps you lose a lot of fat. Try changing your diet. Check it out. You get to keep eating bacon.

We need a Fat people genocide.

Dude what are you expecting to gain from this post? If we tell you to hate yourself (even though telling you to hate yourself makes no sence) you'll just go eat a pudding or smthn to help with the feelies. And if we tell you to not hate yourself you'll go get that pudding too... Just go eat that fucking pudding dude...

Listen to this user, I did 14 days and I'm not fat.

Your not even that fat my dude.

above average (athlete, regular exercise, etc.)
average
underweight
fat
severely underweight
obese
disabled or diseased

In that order

Try the Master Fast System. It’s super cultish but if you just use the resources/system on and off it can really help. I really notice fasting helping me with sugar. I have a sweet tooth I need to keep under control. When I’m getting out of hand with the sweets I fast 3 days. It resets my system and for weeks after that too much sugar makes me sick.

Then stop being fat, that's what I'm trying to do

What the absolute fuck
Fucking sickening if true

Don't hate yourself, love yourself, but also understand that staying fat is hurting yourself and you don't go around hurting people you love because it gives you pleasure in the moment.

Never stop improving.

>Never stop improving.

Yes

If that hate can drive you to changing your diet, hate yourself with all your heart. But, I've had many friends who used that same tactic and only got fatter.

I suggest trying to surround yourself with people that will encourage you to slim down. It's hard to do this shit alone, as much as anyone says.

Hate? Nah. However, you MUST take action to get in shape.
Merely hating yourself won't solve the problem. Learning from your past mistakes and actually committing to eating healtier and exercising will.