Austrian raids at the secret service

Our new gouverment just raided the antiterror units and the secret service the 3rd of this month.
Kickl announced the EGS a new Einsatzgruppe that will do the raids in future and is dedicated to fight street violence.
What the fuck is going on?
Are we going full fash?

It really would be absolutely hilarious if another charismatic young Austrian rose up to fight the Jews

Kickl is trying to fix shit while everyone else outside of the FPÖ is trying to stop him

Thank God for that glorious fucker

Cleaning out old services filled with marxists?

You misunderstand our political landscape
Kurz would be like trump and his party ÖVP would be our republican party
The other party in the coalition FPÖ is really rightwing and is probably alt-right for Austria
They have members like Hofer or Kickl that make Trump look like a leftist boomer

>clandestine agencies tasked specifically to protect the integrity and security of their given countries
>preside over absolute and easily avoidable chaos

All secret services were co-opted a long time ago.

ANY secret service of ANY european country could go out and assassinate the people smugglers. It's not hard. Why don't they? Because they support them.

He truly is the only Drahtzieher I have any hopes for. Kurz has a lot to prove and I give him the benefit of a doubt, but the (((opposition))) he has to face is well settled in for one rogue man to take on. Strache is a clown, but at least his bants are gud.
Night of the long knives part deux soon.

Kurz is just a cuckservative puppet, but he does have one use

He's a nice face that wards off complaints about our government

>He's a nice face that wards off complaints about our government

Trudeau has shown that it works. A pretty face keeps the normies calm.

>see Afghan draw his knife and yelling Allahuakbar
>wait a second, my Muslim friend! I have the right to a phone call, before you slaugther the infidel
>Afghan waits
>call the EGS
>teleports to site
>SWATS the Afghan
Thank you Austria, you are so safe :) Not so bad that I can only carry my Glock illegally.

>implying Vienna can ever be fixed

That ship sailed long, long ago, way before the rapefugee waves happened

>implying it's a Vienna-only problem
Salzburg, Graz and Linz exist.

>cesspits
I dont know of a single settlement where there are no shitskins at all. Cancer has infected all cities with people renting out houses left and right while making no difference between a working yugo/hungarian and a turkish/african/arab gibsmedat leech.

Those have problems, but they're not even remotely as bad as Wien

Wien is like a quarter rapefugee, a quarter Türk, a quarter Yugo and a quarter "Austrians" that are all called Blazek and Amczyk

Cmon guys.
The history of Europe is being awesome, then everything fucks up and gets destroyed, then rebuilding it.

nah, kurz is a typical pro-establishment conservative and his party was/is pro immigration. they only changed their stance when they were beginning to lose elections.

remember that its basically the same party as merkels.

Same applies to the FPÖ, there is no real pro Austrian right wing party.
There is also no chance Austrians are taking back their country by themselves, because they don't have men (only numale soyboy cucks who sit and watch while Afghans fuck their 14 year old women).

First post best post

In Vienna maybe ... soon as I get the chance to go to Upper Austria for a few days I notice that people there are ... different mostly.

>t. City cuck

More like t. know nothing about mountain farming and have live in the city because it's the only place where real wörk exists

Please do us all a favor and neck yourself instantly, you black pilled faggot. Europe has no need for weak whiny soyboys like you.

>t. horsefucker calling real men soyboy

My god

Kurz is about as charismatic as a potato. No competition to our great Führer.

don't make the same mistakes

Are you allowed to cary guns for self defense in austr£!? Whats the job market over there ?

>Are you allowed to cary guns for self defense in austr£!?
No, but nobody cares if you do it anyways.
>Whats the job market over there ?
We are full.

not even police officers are allowed to carry a gun outside of their shifts, but you can have one at home for self defense, if you have the license for it.

job market is okay when you have marketable skills, extremely bad if you have none.

At home you can use a lever action rifle or a breach-loading shotgun, which do not require a license.

I was just thinking what consequences would there be if someone shot that perp with the machete.

Is it easy to start a company and employ austrians ?

No good Austrian would ever carry a gun. But Chechens do it and they are not punished for it, so apparently it's ok.