UQ Holder

Do i have to read Negi to enjoy this to the fullest?

Well, yeah.

I haven't.

nah

>implying some shitty harem with 100 different stereotypes of women is somehow interesting

Not really. Even when the manga goes full Negima subplot the author throws in flashbacks to provide context. There are anons who haven't read Negima who enjoy it just fine.

The anime is pushing the Negima relation a little more but point still stands.

You have to stay from 4-chan and negi-nostalgia shipping fags, to truly enjoy this.

Read Negima instead

>i havn't read negima aka the best battle shounen of all time

there's no real reason not to. Negi is actually a pretty good protagonist and the magic is put together with a somewhat logical system of cool incantations and magic circles. Also the core cast of girls have a fun personality which was put into play during the early part just in time for it to shift focus overall.

I guess? I'm saddened at just how terrible Negima got after the magic world arc. The power level creep was too real and I just so quietly gave up on it.

Yes. Just do it for Eva.

is she a slut? the last thread was full of people arguing whether she wants to fuck this kid or his grandpa.

You're better off reading Negima.

She wants to fuck his grandpa AND his great grandpa.

Has Ken never seen a toothbrush before?

As someone who read UQ Holder before even touching Negima, yes. I read UQ Holder with a friend and he gets hype at some character appearances but I'm saying "Who the hell is this?"

This timeline is hinting towards Negi.

Trick question. If you read Negi, you won't enjoy it, because you'll realize that it exists in place of any sort of actual continuation to Negi and thus be disappointed

loli vampire wants to create a cross-generational reverse harem

>Do i have to read Negi to enjoy this to the fullest?
No. It might be better if you don't know even.

>is she a slut?
A slut to Springfield genes.

She is best Eva

Are there scans btw?

a shit Eva that ruined Eva.

If you wanna enjoy UQ holder, better to know whats going on his dad. So I should say read negima and watch anime. Also happy material is good song.

You mean best Eva and made her even more best