Yuru Yuri

Brats are for hardcore anal sex

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/djMQPC6NIgk
hobbyheart.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=yuru yuri&search_in_description=0&inc_subcat=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not just anal. I'd do all kinds of crazy sex with her.

Lewd Phoneposter

Oh, the brat is also best girl

have fun with that, anons.

and post more Hima-chan

Isn't she like 12 or 13?

She also doesn't exist. Any statements made are ultimately meaningless and are just for fun

Seitokaichou is for spoiling with yummy treats!

>implying the feds are gonna see it that way

I'm sorry user, but you're wrong. Yurus are only allowed to have sex with each other.

>implying all of us live in a country where loli is illegal

.... I know.. a man can dream though.. a man can dream..

Ok, real talk guys:

I want to bully Akari

funny, I want to sully Akari

Brats are for being sensually bullied with big boobs.

>anal
There's a perfectly good hole that God intended for you to use. Why the fuck would you stick your porker in an outhole? AN OUTHOLE.

Akarin is for ________

molesting in the train

Sexiest brat.

Brats are for titty monsters SECRET FLOWERS WHEN

How would each Yuru react to that?

Yui would take it so as to not cause a scene.
Chinatsu, the exact opposite.

Akari would sit there with dead fish eyes.
Kyouko would tease the molester.
Ayano would cry because it wasn't Kyouko.
Chitose would just imagine she was Ayano and the molestor was Kyouko.
Sakurako would cry for Himawari to help, and then complain that she wasn't fast enough to save her innocence.
Himawari would retaliate.

Yuru Yuri? More like YurUzbekistan Yuri because I am going to destroy brat's tight pussy just like how Genghis Khan pillaged Samarkand. I want to rail her senseless until she screams "TASHKENT-TE, YAMERO", as I Jizzakh deep into her. I want to fuck her until my nuts are drained dry just like the Aral Sea. She is such a fucking slut I bet her snatch has been used and visited by many throughout her life, just like the ancient silk road city of Bukhara whereby many traders pass by. But despite that I still believe that brat is still as pure as the Amu Darya River which flows in in the Qaraqalpaqstan region of North-western Uzbekistan, and still as fertile as the Ferghana Valley which is a fertile paradise of an intermountain depression in what is an often dry part of Central Asia in Eastern Uzbekistan. I also don't mind because I love brat just like how Uzbeks love their pilaf, so much that they actually made the world's largest serving of pilaf weighing 7.3 tonnes earlier this month during O'zbegim, whereby a total of 50 chefs from across the country used 1,500 kilograms of beef, 400 kilograms of mutton, 2,700 kilograms of carrots, 220 kilograms of onions, 440 liters of cooking oil and 57 kilograms of salt to make the dish. I also want to do a different variant of mating press with brat, called “Doubly Landlocked”, whereby I will dominate brat’s tiny body on all sides, just like how Uzbekistan is one of the only two doubly landlocked countries in the world. I also want to violate brat just like how the Uzbek president Islam Karimov was responsible for severe violation of basic human rights through tortures and executions of prisoners.

>Himawari would retaliate.
I want to molest Himawari on the train only for her to molest me instead!

She would just kick your balls back inside your body.
I wouldn't mind that, either.

I want Himawari to turn me into a little girl!

Cause it'll teach her a good lesson

Please be gentle with brat. Even though she receives daily beatings, I don't like her being treated roughly.

>only ever work manual labor jobs, shit other people my age couldn’t do
>only hobby so far as my friends know is working out
>running joke between my friends that I’m on steroids and have roid rage
>scared when I’m actually angry because they think I’ll beat the shit out of somebody
>make excuses to not go to parties and drink because I want to go lift
>cancel dates with girls because of vague excuses or say I have urgent matters to attend to
>everybody believes me
>tfw I’m actually sitting at home watching and rewatching yuru yuri
>tfw sometimes forget to hide my Akari figurine when people come over and have to run to cover it up
>friend called me out on anime shit in front of several people a week or two ago at a party
>just barely fucking dodged the question
Nobody can ever fucking know, it would destroy me. I love yuru yuri so fucking much, where is the best place to get a dakimakura

>implying she doesn't beg for it even with the yurus

>friends
There's your mistake.

Just own it dude.
My friends know that I basically just watch Moe shit and they don't care, they'll watch too sometimes. We're not weeb losers either, just typical normies.

Find friends who you're comfortable being yourself with. Like who cares, maybe you'll find a qt weeb gf to watch yuru with. You never know.

>Brats are for hardcore anal sex
With Hidamari Futanari.

Butt hugging in glorious 144p

This is a great idea, he can turn his reputation from Chad to Hard Gay overnight

No one cares about your life normalfaggot

Sounds like he's super insecure about himself. If you're in High School or College I get it. You wanna slay and be mr popular and shit. But the fucking second you graduate, none of that shit ever matters.
People spread apart fast & if you wanna just keep your chad friends then you're gonna be a little insecure faggot as an adult too.
I personally didn't give a single fuck what anyone thought of me and I still fucked plenty of 3DPD and and had great times with real friends.

>find friends you’re comfortabke being yourself with
They are, but you don’t show every side of yourself to everybody. The only friends I have I’m teally close with (the ones who make fun of me for lifting are more aquaintences desu) but there’s no way in fuck I’d ever let them know I’m into moe. Besides, I only enjoy watching anime by myself or maybe with a brother

Hmm, all my close friends (all 4 of them) know basically every little detail about me. Same goes for them, we just hung out so much, there was never anything to hide.
Guess I got lucky with the friends I found.

All this blogshit

>Friends
Fuck off

Just trying to help a fellow Sup Forumsutist in need

Chinatsu
>all this lewd posting
Less lewd, more cute.

Please, for the love of god, just stop.

>friends
>all 4 of them
Stop humble bragging. Most of the people here would be lucky to have one person like that.

youtu.be/djMQPC6NIgk

As expected from a Dumb Phoneposter.

hobbyheart.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=yuru yuri&search_in_description=0&inc_subcat=1

Next time, look for the buyfag thread and read the OP.

Oppai no bakemono !

>Less lewd, more cute
How about both?

Something something warm something 13-year-old something.

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

Chinatsu would scratch out the molester's eyes and rape them instead

>China will never PISS on you