IBOR - Internet Bill of Rights

Anons here me out. We need to get this to 100k. Q needs our support. We need to stand up for our 1st amendment.

SIGN THIS

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/internet-bill-rights-2

SHARE IT

BELIEVE IT

bump

bump

Why so they can create 1000's of more loopholes to this new bill? I hope you realize, first, why in g-ds name would the elite ever let this through, when, the Federal District Of Columbia made the chance of electing another Lincoln nigh impossible. You think this is going to make the elite and their subjects respect us? Or our places on earth? If you think so, then you're more naive than you think. Lastly, the only way this gets through is if it's revised, (i.e loopholes so they can still make profit and do their dirty deeds.)

>Q needs our support
Welp, whatever this is about, I now want the exact opposite, good job.

Possibly, but as it stands now, Google, Facebook, IG, and twitter is being HEAVLY censored. They have no accountability and that is an infringing on our first amendment

Finally, I'm not saying don't support the bill, but it's in vain, since, we the people,have no governmental officials and citizens backing it up. And trump isnt with us. If you've read his books then you know that he is a globalist. And on top of that, he is going to barter peace with North Korea because Kim Jong Un is dying and he needs America to fix it. Mark my words, the peace-bringer is arising and the largest armies in the north shall strike Israel after the hook line and sinker. And if you know your salt, then you also know, that there is a chance that the current Israel isn't truly Israel and if that's the case then it will be annihilated and the headlines will be Israel - Holy city and peoples destroyed and then they will say where is god, what's happened, how could he abandon us.

Lol ok troll, go back under your bridge please

I agree with that, Israel as overrun by Zionist globalists and that needs to be stopped. But why does that make you think that POTUS is not on the people side? with all the Wikileak reveals, all the laws passed, CEO's "resigning", all signs point to him helping us free ourself from the Black hat global elites.
He even said in an interview with Oprah 20+ years ago that he would not like to be president but would if he had to save the USA

Controlled opposition. You play the game, and you get bit. Right now they're using these tactics to reveal all the ignorant and opposition that is within their ranks. Think about it, the elites have been in power a very, very, very long time. They have more wisdom and esoteric knowledge that would literally shake our foundations as a modern human beings. This is all apart of the long scheme of things. Like i stated before, if you know your salt, then you know, that the chances of electing another Lincoln are nigh impossible. So based on that, trump is a globalist not only based off of that, but his books. Lastly, i'm out, keeping at 3, have a wonderful evening everyone.

Appreciate the insight, I see truth in what you say. They are all part of a elitist group that we can hardly put our minds around. I guess we will see how this all plays out. What you are saying is we have no control, which is very discouraging.

anyone else have ideas on this?

Yeah and that's the very sad and unfortunate thing. That was the whole point. Break us down, divide us, and give us no hope. So that in turn, we will accept them as our masters. Hegelian dialectic

With that said, official last post on this thread. Have a good one folks.

bump

Signed.

Any other inputs? do people not care about internet censorship?

Internet is run by private companies. Private companies have the right to do what they want. If I agreed with forcing these companies to comply with the demands of retards, I’d also have to agree with bakers being forced to make wedding cakes for fags.

Every company has the right to refuse service, just because it happens to you doesn’t mean you get to take their rights away.

I understand what you mean by this, but these companies have filed as independent, non-bias platforms. By doing this, they get certain benefits in the society that they would not get outside of specific filing. This is means they are violating the law by selectively censoring content on their platform.

>SIGN THIS
>DON'T READ IT
>WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
>WHAT IS READING?
>GFYS
>MYSOGINIST PIG
>HATEFUL FAGGOT
>ERECTILE SYDFUNCTIONAL PISSOLRD!!

Signing the petition just raises awareness for the cause, it doesn't make a law pass!

Any source that they filed like that? Any source on the specific laws they’re breaking? I understand that you’re upset by this, but you can’t make huge claims like that based on emotion without having the actual laws they’re breaking on hand

>just raises awareness for the cause

Bump