why?

God, I wish I was that saddle

competition for whos the niggest

Stealing their tacos

Because everyone hates niggers

territorial disputes related to drug deals and gang activity

Why? She's thoroughly average.

that's a tasty looking taco there

because of race realism you fucking retard.
#NaturalOrder

cause real mexicans are also white skinned and we abuse our dark colored people about the same a real niggers

After the ride when she peels that sweat sponge from those lips, that taco will taste like it's from a food truck

makes sense. I had not considered gang/organized crime as a source of contention

We hate them for the dame reason that whites do, they are uncapable of following simple rules such as not using drugs on public. Or stealing people.

because Mexicans are white...whitish

Hispanics are the most racist group out there

They steal and smell bad. Also by the spanish it was seen as bad because niggers were the lowest race and slaves.

Hispanics are basically white, in a Mediterranean kind of way, but still.

many hispanics live in the same neighborhoods as blacks and have deal with their noggin every day

arabs hate blacks too
call them dogs

>everyone in the world hates niggers and jews
MUST BE SOME FASHIST CONSPIRACY!

1) she is definitely above average
2)
>not being thoroughly attracted to thoroughly average looking girls

gay af

>>hispanic americans hate blacks
>why?
Because niggers can't into Catholicism. Also:
>Gang/Turf wars

They are in direct competition for the same gibs.

You only posted this because of the massive camel toe. Bigger leaf kike shill.

Hispanics are generally conservative.
Conservative from most to least:

Asian
White
Hispanic
Black

>nigger

Honestly I believe that would be blacks.

>why?

For the same reasons everyone else hates them. They're difficult to deal with, unpleasant, and prone to theft and violence.

>Asians
>conservative
when will this meme die?

Because they think they are better than blacks. I've only ever lived around blacks and whites so I don't know if latinos are better or not. The blacks in my town are very good people compared to the ones in the rest of the country so I also have a positive bias just from being sheltered.

yeah, no. white hispanics are white. mestizo spics are not.

Sounds like Mexicans

I wouldn't say she's above average, she just has beautiful eyes. if you take the eyes away she's not that great. With that said she's fucking hot by my standards and I wouldn't turn her down.

>not wanting to breed this QT's womb, therefore spreading your genes

Nigga u gay.

To be honest we are prolly even more racist than whites, have you heard about "mejorar la raza"? No one in here wants to be a fucking nigger.

Because blacks steal from illegal immigrants. They are ATM machines to them since illegals don't use banks.

this

In some areas they actually get along really well because of it

I don't necessarily hate black people. From my experiences with black people, they are generally rude, uppity, and they all think they're hot shit. They want you to listen to them and their problems, then they laugh at you for being weak when you voice your own concerns, or they try to turn it into some racist bullshit where your problems don't matter because you're white. All they ever do is bitch, rape, murder. The few black people who actually do something with their lives are considered coons for the white man. Wherever blacks go in the world they expect special treatment and refuse to treat anyone with respect in their own countries. Why the fuck would anybody like black people as a whole?

Competition for gibs and drug sales.

Because blacks are hated and looked down upon in central and Latin America for being the same as blacks are to whites/Asians in USA.
Blacks are hated everywhere in the world , even the African blacks hate blacks.

No, most of them are not pure european but are mixed with native americans, some are mixed with africans.

shit if that average in your country im coming there to bang as many average grils as I can

boi you are racist af

Cause Mexicans are half white by ancestry. Native Mesoamericans mixed with Spanish blood in 1492

mayra rocha btw

>cycling chicks
My one weakness how did you know!?!?!? RRRARRRRGGG!!!!!!

Half the US flags are now hispanic

You are acting out the traits you describe as negative while describing them.

Because walking into a Hispanic neighborhood isn’t a death sentence like with nigger neighborhoods.

Mexican here,we hate them for the same reasons everyone else.I have a fairly liberal family despite being conservative myself & most if not all of my family considers is shameful to date or wed any kind of nigger

Spend a week amongst blacks and then another amongst hispanics. Just try it.

It's probably because hispanics think they aren't as dark as blacks, so they're superior to them. Pure racism if you ask me.

Because while Liberals claim to love them so much us spics live in close proximity to niggers especially the first generation spics those of us that assimilate still hate niggers for their laziness, stupidity, and ghetto nature

delicious?

kek

Spic here I hate niggers because they act like animals and granted there are also a lot of spics that act the same. I just want to take the light rail in peace without some nigger blasting jungle music out of his speaker or some goblin thug trying to get into a fight with everyone. If I didn't have uni I would have avoided all of them entirely.

Literally the same shit; loud, no sense of politeness , impulsive, dishonest, fanatical etc.

her thighs looks awfully skinny to be a biker

>Nigga u gay.
You better be a nigger

That's because you're white friendo

I work for a Chinese company and they all fucking LOVE Trump. I don't think that makes them conservative but they definitely respect success.

How would a Mexican or Puerto Rican family react to their son or daughter dating a black person?

i love them they have good hears the ones who are not poisoned with modern day reprogramim system
i hate mexicans they are a heartless peice of shit
i love asians work hard behave well and you can trust them
i have a love/hate relations for europeans they are too pridefull and with their stupid suicidal behavior one day i hate them and another day i love them
i never meet a jews but agree that are a bloodsuckers that should be confined in israel to never escape
and arabs hummmm the same as europeans buts more much extreme the low point and higher points expecially iranians

>How would a Mexican or Puerto Rican family react to their son or daughter dating a black person?
The question is moot, because a lot of Puerto Ricans ARE black.

I would put hispanics living in their countries before whites on your list

Most mexicans look down on niggers, well at least real mexicans not chicanos.

Niggers on latin american countries, not burger land

I went to public schools with black and Hispanic majority. Hispanics hate blacks for the very same reason everyone else does. blacks are stupid, loud, violent and intensely and immediately racist towards anyone not black.

there's no social barriers in the way for Hispanics to start hating blacks like there are for whites. ALL of my friends in high school were Hispanic and they were all very openly racist towards blacks which shocked me at first, I had never seen anything like that before. but they just so casually talked all kinds of shit towards blacks, things that I was always taught to feel bad for even thinking, and yet they just openly said it in public.

f(ourth)pbp

Competition.

Puffy tacos

Class/caste systems. The darker you are the lower your social status like India.

anyone who lets a rabid dog wander around there house has to be aware of the danger
when you are forced to allow rabid dogs in your schools, your stores, your trains and buses, well you need something to keep you aware of the threat that is around you

I don't hate them, I don't care about them at all.

Hispanic here, some blacks are cool to work with, some are insubordinate, hate being told what to do and just want to commit more crimes, even when employed

I'm sure that opinion would change if they started migrating to your neighborhood en masse.

Zing

Hey user, somebody tampered with your blue lives matter flag.

You wanna hear how Mexicans truly feel about blacks? Go do some manual labor. I landscaped a bit in between colleges semesters with a bunch of Mexicans a few white guys and 2 blacks. The hate them more than white people.

During lunchtime the Mexicans shared their food with me and let the blacks sit and watch us grub on delicious Mexican food while they drank Gatorade and ate gummy worms lmao.

Hispanic americans...wut?

You can't be non white and be American...

Btw , we, latinos, hate niggers. They're annoying, unskilled, uneducated, they steal and murder and they are useless to any society.

the absolute state of America

>>hispanic americans hate blacks
>why?
There's only room in town for one kind of brown

Mexicans are just as racist against blacks. They see niggers more as a pest or nuisance that no one wants around them

Mexicans hate blacks cause many immigrated to America poor and had to live in black neighborhoods. The West coast colonization aside.. Mexicans came to America.. many not even knowing the language... and you see the immigrants or second generation kids actually get their shit together and move up in class.. as opposed to blacks where it almost seems each generation gets worse.

I went to a Mexican wedding for ladies work friend. All the people there drove nice trucks.. Had good clothes on and tended to be married to other mexicans with children. Almost all of them were English speakers.

So imagine if you came to a country.. we're shit poor.. had to work shitty jobs... and could only afford to live in places inhabited by a bunch of black gangs.. and you many more of your race becomes successful in a much shorter period of time.. with greater odds.. and having to deal with their shit on top of it. My experience is mexicans hate blacks way more than anyone.

Asian Americans really just hate everybody. Even themselves. You see black niches, Hispanic niches, but no Asian niches.

"Hispanic americans"
How can you be hispanic and american at the same time? Maybe you mean Hispanic inmigrant who is an US citizen..

And latinos, hispanics, whatever..we hate them because nobody likes useless niggers who doesn't contribute nothing to societies, murder and steal and all the day keep saying "nigga nigga ooga boga".

M

She's nasty, you desperate cunt.

survey by black youth project in chicago

This just looks like nigger groupies who are in it because they're not as disgusting as niggerettes and therefore get more attention.

rival gangs

My grandmother fucking loves trump, she's Korean. My white grandfather on the other hand, despises Trump. My German grandparents are both insanely liberal, classic New York kind. Really, the only conservatives in my family are Asian.

> if you take away her eyes
2spooky4me

Wife is second generation Indian. Conservative parents..tax payers.. business owners...gun owners... and every one of her and her cousins have minimum of graduates degree paid for by their parents.. not gibs. They take pride in being smart and working hard.. have some of the lowest divorce rates imaginable.... and believe in a strong family. Family dinners are common.. expectations are high.. and they absolutely think it's a travesty thst people can make welfare a career.

Basically a good Indian girl is everything anons whine about.. But instead they want to find some daddies little girl princess western white girl and use their time trying to overcome marxism.. degeneracy.. and all the other skank behavior that comes with a western woman.. until they realise she also has a family and friends who are the same.

I'll take my choice over that anyday.

> if her eyes were gouged out she’d be a bit less qt

> hot by my standards
Nigger, your standards would be eternally overreached if you banged a blind, retarded, nigger trap

>Indian girl
But can she cook?

Personally, I respect people who have good family values, your wife sounds like an amazing person, user. I'd choose an interracial, well functioning relationship over a same-race, non-functional relationship any day.

But personally, I have certain nationalist values, I prefer to stick to my own race... that's a tough one for me since I'm 25% Asian and 75% Germanic/Nordic, but I figure white would be best for obvious reasons. I've been dating a white woman for about 9 months now, she's been insanely loyal and personal with me. It's perfect.

She's a decent cook.. and our house doesn't smell like Indian food.. she makes Italian and Mexican food mainly.

Also in her 30s.. looks like she's in mid 20s due to lack of degeneracy.. works out with a good figure.. gorgeous.. speaks 3 languages.. highly educated..and the only race her parents are ok with her seeing besides Indians are whites becsuse they live in America and they are of acceptable moral character and status.. seriously no joke. They actually respect American whites as much as Indians.. as opposed to other racists blaming them. They actually appreciate the opportunity America provided as opposed to demanding wealth re appropriation.

Her family would have disowned her if I was anything but Indian or white. And frankly I'm America and Indian is probably more scrutinized due to the politics of Indian families formalizing a wedding.. ie one family more traditional than the other.. etc. It's a giant cluster and marriages are a big fucking deal.

Everyone hates niggers. Even niggers hate niggers. What's the biggest race killing niggers? No it's not the evil white man. It's other niggers.