Does Sup Forums like Raina?

Does Sup Forums like Raina?

chekt
she makes the mango, Rainna however has no personality
my rankings for girls best to worst
Raina >Banchou > Otohime > Bikergirl > Tsubaki > Rana

I love her yeah.

Jesus, I dropped this 20 chapters ago when they were starting the fight with the new group, and they are STILL trying to get to the roof? what the hell happened? I loved the manga at the start, but now nothing happens anymore, each chapter is just 1 unremarkable fight and them advancing 100m.

She's great. Ranna agreed, don't bother her about it.

The battle shounen happened. It's usually a sign of creative bankruptcy. There are series that recover from this or even use it for their advantage, but they're pretty rare.

Best boy(female)

It was always going to be a battle shounen though. Rokudou is almost literally the Legend of Momotaro, School Edition.

Better a battle shounen than a harem

Spoken like a true battle shounen lover.

Without the curse would Raino still love him?
people speculate that Ranna is actually a good girl unaffected by the magic...
when the magic ends what will happen?

she would still love him regardless he was the one who sensed the goodness in her and btw she's one of the few delinquents that acts nice towards Colonel and Kacchou

She could. maybe, but definitely not in a drop of a hat the way it is now.

Raina is amazing.

I wonder how the Sadist Girl is going to be tamed, though.

I do not like losers, she is going to lose for solely being not-first-girl.

More than Ranna at this point.

The manga's been pretty good with not piling up girls to the MC despite the premise, and I like that, but I wouldn't mind if she joins the main gang.

Through sadism.

That's a dude right?

Best girl, I hope she finds happiness after all this. Not like she's gonna win the Rokubowl, but I can hope. Still, I'm just wondering what Ranna's deal is.

The whip of love cuts both ways, she want's to be treated like a sex slave by Rokudou or someone man enough that she can't break him.
My money is shipping her with the camo wearing Kachou

Well, from the last page of the latest chapter, it looks like the method by which the spell is attracting girls is very much so acting in Rokudou's favour

Every girl sees him as their own personal ideal, the sadist girl's ideal man is big, strong, and tough as nails. Therefore any aggressive action he takes, no matter how pathetic it looks to anyone else, looks like a threatening display of power to her

That begs the question, what happens if discrepancies occur? Like if she blocks an attack and it's softer than she would think, would her perception increase the damage?

Yes