Countrymen hate thread

Post ITT if you hate the people of your country

The reason for me is that the average American is unbearable to handle. The average American:
>eats pure shit
>is ugly as shit
>is a high functioning alcoholic
>thinks they are the main character in their own movie
>shapes their worldview from their favorite movies
>doesn’t even exercise the rights our founding fathers gave us, just follows the retarded brainwashed herd
>doesn’t even exercise
>literally has not read a book outside of high school/college, maybe ever
>thinks anything wholesome, intelligent or peaceful is boring and for “old people”
>hears pure static when they hear classical music
>vacations in Florida/Colorado/France in the most boring tourist traps and claims they’re having a cultural experience
>can’t even point different countries on a map yet alone states
>thinks nature is boring
>comes from work in their overpriced SUV and watches some disgusting degenerate shit like game of thrones, drinks wine, and then falls asleep with their fat spouse who they will divorce in 8 years

And of course I’m excluding the 10% of people in this country that have the ability to think for themselves:

I hate OP for being a faggot.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

What a fucking faggot yuropoor thread; if you hate here then fucking leave and let the door hit you on your way out you fucking shithead.

Congratulations on pissing me off; this is now a burger dump.

Moar burgers

Should have been a real American, OP

boss burger

Brooklyn burger

Camelot Burger!

Casanova burger

>OP mad AF he cant be a swole 7ft tall 400lb bear mode monstrosity

Amerifat burger

Who's that burger? burger

American Man burger

What place and do the burgers they serve even remotely look that good?

Embrace the inner burger and become a real American

My country is full of scrounging free loading big state worshipping cucks.

I love my nation, it’s history. England’s green and pleasant land etc.
Feel pride that we were such a juggernaut for such a long time. That everyone speaks our language because despite being so small we cucked the entire planet for a century.

But god damn I hate the commie gibs cuck bootlickers that are my countrymen.

Wisconsin.

Fuuck you know thats good beef

Become an American so you can hate your countrymen for being liberal cucks AND enjoy burgers.

brainwashed quasi-commies

cheese comes from wisconsin, beef comes from texas.

Shut the fuck memeflag.

look at this fucking beast. this kind of obesity has to be a mental illness. Like at what point do you recognize your weight gain as a problem and make changes to your diet?

Is it at 40, 60, 80, 100 lbs?

A 6 foot male should be around 185lbs. When you're 6 foot and 350+? Where did you go wrong?

Pioneer burger

That guy is way taller than 6ft you deranged manlet

>6 ft
>185 lbs
Holy shit do you float away in a strong breeze?

Eat more burgers.

to be honest though, that guy is more likely to be 6 foot 8

Did you know there are two primary styles of burger patties? There is the "smashed" burger, which is a patty pressed thin on the griddle, and the "trad" i.e. chad burger, which is a thick patty flame-grilled to medium rare.

fucking lib jew faggots

Sous vide is also an acceptable method of making chad burgers.

Nah, im 6'6 and i dont sit anywhere near that high in a plane seat, my bet is closer to 7' even.

Le waldorf burger.

cheesehead burger.

A regular burger.

>>thinks they are the main character in their own movie
I don't understand what you mean by this?
Everyone is the main character in their own movie.

A big burger for you.

looks like a bulldog with floppy jowls

imagine how cucked you have to be to not be the protagonist of your own story.

Imagine being so much of a mutt that when someone insults you for being an uncultured, fat, self-centered waste of space your response is to spam hamburgers.

>when you have had 5 guys with an all black male staff

I don't have to imagine.

For dessert.

I only hate Croats from Bosnia and Herzegovina

>corrupt, tribalistic, don't use vowels properly in their bastardized version of the language, square shaped heads, atrocious accent, unshakable fetish for Germany in every sense, no taste whatsoever in cars and architecture when building houses, loud as fuck..

And now to answer the real questions: Is ravioli a sandwich?

Imagine thinking this is an accurate representation of Americans after having your perception warped this bad by the internet

you literally described a typical asshole in every country, dipshit.

Make fun of our weight or getting shot, some more, will ya? You don't do good outside of the typical american memes.

want to know how I know you're a inner city fag?

>when others have adopted your teachings of burgerposting

No, a sandwich is an idea, not a fixed quota. If you look at something and it seems like a sandwich, it is. If you look at something and it doesn't seem like a sandwich, it isn't. There isn't any deep meaning behind it. If you show the average person something and they don't immediately go "oh a sandwich", then its not. Stop trying to be overly deep fag.

if that was the average American wouldn't most everyone on that bus look like him?

I live in the US currently and 100% agree with OP. You people are revolting, loudmouthed, drunken buffoons and I can't wait to move back to Europe. Hopefully we will ban you disgusting cultureless monkeys soon.

based black guy #maga #burgers

>shitposting about inner cities and faggots
>posts in'n'out
You don't know SHIT about burgers, ingrate. Get the hell out of my thread and go back to honey bbq chicken sandwiches.

Nah nigger every point you made was projected by movies to make kids seem like that faggot you’re doing what you’re accusing of
>not all blacks
>not all muslims
Well not all americans faggot
Not all rednecks
Not all whites
Your brittle logic is a two way street

If you live in a Marshall Plan vassal state, you live in america.

Checked
Checked Again

nippon hotdoggos are so cute!

Educate yourself.

Slowly but surely we are coming back

Everything from Japan is cute.

>is a high functioning alcoholic
Would you rather us be low functioning alcoholics instead? Get the fuck out of here before I glass ya, cunt!

Remember to eat a balanced diet.

wrong image.

Don't you bring my burgers into this. Its all the major food groups in one hand held delight for those of us on the go working hard to continue dominating the planet. Sorry bout the butthurt, yuropoors just can't compete.

Well, you tried. I guess you let pictures think for you on a regular basis, don't you?

Looks pretty good to me

Quads, triples, doubles
He is with us and he loves burgers.
Shadilay friends!

>Is lower caste

That pretty much covers the only class of my own countrymen I hate.

You're so fucking lefty you can't even tell what is a sandwich or not. Sandwiches are not an "idea" any more than race is a "social construct". Faggot.

I agree with Pajeet.

Ah, getting mad now, aren't you C:

You’re supposed to buy two seats if you’re that big. Cheap fat fuck

I'd call it a dumpling.

A good chef is never angry.

Sounds like the chad, you virgin.

Some autistic actually took the time to make that utterly vapid image...

>it's a dumpling!

>get a load of this goy, he cares what he eats!

>thinks nature is boring

No way man, have you send the outdoor trend the past couple of years? All the normies and their moms go into weekend warrior mode and "get off the grid" and away from the big city for selfies, campfires and yoga stretches. I want the trend to die. Nature used to be a refuge and I now I can't go ten feet on a trail without trash, words scrawled in rocks or sand, or those ridiculous rock piles that aren't marking trails.

FUCK I HATE NORMIES!

Also, if you drive a Subaru FUCKING KILL YOURSELF.

Double burger double burger burger

Thanks for outing yourself as a bad chef then!

I have to agree with the leaf on this one. >No, a sandwich is an idea, not a fixed quota.
There isn't any deep meaning behind it.
>Stop trying to be overly deep fag.
Describes a sandwich philosophically and then says don't get too deep. KEK

>successfully identifies double double from in'n'out
Fuck california.

Them's fightin' words, nigger.

No Leafs yet? Ok, I'll go:

>no sense of a need for political awareness (outside Quebec) or national cohesion; valued social apathy; barely subsurface inferiority complex that exerts itself in shopping from (((merchants))) who simply put a maple leaf on their logo or commercial

why do amerilards like to mix potatoe chips with burgers and other food?

its disgusting

Post a selfie, pretentious asshole.

Papas fritas

In america, we think "degloving" peoples faces is disgusting.
Different strokes for different folks, jose.

1. that was a meme commercial from fucking john oliver
2. the contrast in texture and mouthfeel between the soft medium rare beef and crispy potato is surprisingly tasty, whereas iceberg lettuce offers very little satisfactory crunch.
3. Fuck Mexico.

kek, the movie stuff is on point.
checked but

so you hate people for doing things that have nothing to do with you?
gif related.
do that.

It's disgusting when people prepare food with their own bodily fluids. Truly savage.

Average Canadian:

>anti pipeline
>anti gun
>anti nuclear
>pro lgbtqiaap2s+
>pro diversity/multiculturalism
>anti military (hence why ours is criminally underfunded)
>pro trudeau
>pro immigration
>anti Christian
>anti racist
>pro Toronto or Vancouver
>anti small town
>anti northern canada