How is this fucking thing even legal in the holy grail wars?

how is this fucking thing even legal in the holy grail wars?

>Holy Grail war
>Fair play

Those brainlet magicians have been trying to cheat their way to the root for over 50 or more years and have yet to succeed.

SEKAI DE ICHIBAN TSUYOI DAKARA

Grail wars was never meant to be balanced in the first place and herc zerker could only be maintained due to illyas high amount of mana

And yet Berserker is the worst class they could've summoned Herakles as

Heinzbergs are such brainlets

hey

As expected of a Family that lost True Magic.

>can't hurt a Saber full of C stats
Fucking trash Servant.

Most OP class is Assassins since they can just be used to kill the masters.

In fact isn't it cannon Assassins literally had to be nerfed after a few GW because of this?

He doesn't give a fuck about your rules.

No

Read the VN.

Enkidu isn't 'legal' in a standard Grail War.

What is a "standard" grail war? Fuyuki because it's the first one you learned about?

no

I'm talking about the VN, the best he did was land one hit during the first night. Then we meet him at the forest, activates ME and proceeds to do nothing of value, then gets one shotted by Caliburn.

Fuyuki grail war was literally the first grail war of its kind. There was no grailwar before it and every other one since has been flawed.

>Fuyuki Grail War
>Not flawed

>The first of something is automatically standard even if literally no other grail war does it the same

jesus christ dude

>dies 6 times to a B tier at best Servant
Once you get past God Hand he becomes a joke.

The Fuyuki grail war wasn't flawed until the third one when the Einzberns fucked it up by cheating. And yes when everyone is trying to perfectly imitate it i think it can be called a standard.

>can't hurt a Saber
>land one hit during the first night
Do you realize you're contradicting yourself?

>activates ME and proceeds to do nothing of value
Are you implying that activating ME should make him perform better?

I mean, the grail war is just a fucked up Heaven's Feel anyways right?

So your Servant that shouldn't be legal considers landing ONE hit on a Servant with full C stats an accomplishment? A hit that was recovered with one night of sleep? Sorry pal but Herakles wouldn't even tickle Karna.

>Are you implying that activating ME should make him perform better?
Yeah, all his stats raise, and he managed to do worse than he did before.

Who is talking about accomplishments? I'm just pointing out that you're an idiot if you made this post>Yeah, all his stats raise, and he managed to do worse than he did before.
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just don't know but Nasu has confirmed through Herc's interlude in FGO that he does not get any buffs from ME.

>Everyone else is trying to perfectly imitate it by having double the servants split between two teams.
>Or hundreds of masters

>It wasn't flawed until the third one
>Before the second war the three families got together to decide on rules because the first war was a clusterfuck

just stop. The only way the other grail wars "try to imitate" the fuyuki grail war is by using servants as a catalyst.

>in FGO
I recommend reading the novel before talking. Illya very clearly states she will activate ME now during the forest. He didn't have it active before.

ME isn't something you can turn on and off, retard.
>literally ignoring the word of God because it doesn't suite your "argument"
Literally kill yourself.

You are basically arguing that landing one single hit on a Servant with full C stats somehow stops him from being trash. He didn't land one hit in the forest fight, not one. If he has that much trouble against mediocre stats and skill I don't wanna see how much of a laughing stock he would turn out to be against someone with high stats and skill like Karna.

Did Saber get hurt? Yes, so your statement was false. Stop trying desperately to save face on an anonymous website.

Power level fags need to go back to Dragonball threads. Nobody gives a fuck about any of this autistic shit.

Also in FGO it's very clear the ME rank is being ranked down because using it at full power would end up killing your self insert. Stop being a fool.

What the fuck are you bickering to yourself about? Enkidu is a Divine Construct; he can't be summoned under *any* Heroic Spirit summoning system without wrenching the rules/laws. Because he's not a fucking Heroic Spirit. He's a Divine Construct.

The Nasuverse was built for powerleveling.

You're fucking retarded, he's a doll made by gods, he's more qualified than fucking Hercules or Gilgamesh.

>that's a forest
Must suck to be as blind and delusional as Herakles fanboys.

He has the same Rank ME in FGO. And simply holding back in no way implies that ME was off, because that's not how it works, ontop of ME not boosting Herc's stats in any way.

>>can't hurt a Saber full of C stats
I see no mention of forests, user.

>He has the same Rank ME in FGO.
His Interlude says his ME rank is being lowered to stop it from killing the master.

>that ME was off, because that's not how it works, ontop of ME not boosting Herc's stats in any way.
You really feel like embarassing yourself today don't you?

And it also says that ME gives no buffs to him. And your screenshot says nothing about ME.

Not him but that's retarded.
>Mad Enhancement (狂化, Kyōka?, localized as "Blind Rage") is the Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.[1][28] In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms.[1]
It may mean that because he's a Berserker he's not as strong as he would be in other classes, but ME does increase what his stats would be as Berserker by default.

>And it also says that ME gives no buffs to him
It's not giving him much at the moment, but Roman states he can get stronger by amping it to its original level. When he does, your self insert almost dies in a matter of moments. Did you even play FGO or are you just spouting random shit you read somewhere?
>And your screenshot says nothing about ME.
That scene happened before this

>literally not summoned from the Throne of Heroes
>durr durr he's a normal Servant

All is fair in love and war

>cannon

Also, no. If you're thinking of the sub-category HGWs in Apocrypha, Assassins were effective until people realized that they were always one of 19 Hassans, and could therefore make appropriate preparations for every scenario.

i love fate/autism containment threads

Did you post that in Japanese so that when I refused to take the time to read it you could act high and mighty because normally you're a shitter who's the lowest of the low and you need to feel good about yourself somehow? Or did you do it because you actually have no proof and gambled that I wouldn't be able to read it? Either way, I never said Enkidu was a normal servant, other servants that have been summoned have also not been normal servants. I said that his summoning doesn't break the rules. Please kindly fuck off.

>tumblr gif

>using google search for gifs
I won't work.

Why is Herakles even legal when he became a full fucking god on Olympus?

>"But, even with Command Seals and this land, a being from the Throne of Gods was not summonable. So, I must break the rules.

skipping down several paragraphs and points

>The False Holy Grail desired the manifestation of the sixth Servant, even if it was rather forceful.
>But, with the technicalities of the summoning of the Rider at the beginning, it was readily apparent that the nature of this Holy Grail War's summoning ritual had become very ambiguously defined.
>And, in that moment -
>The sixth Servant had finally descended, into a forest in Snowfield.

No, Enkidu was totally legally summoned. Clearly. Didn't break any rules.

>Did you post that in Japanese so that when I refused to take the time to read it you could act high and mighty
Yes.

Funny thing is that FSN Berserker has been nerfed because Heracles wouldnt have been summonable if he was in any other class as he would easily kill off anyone who he doesn't seem to be fighting for a righteous cause and even then his mana costs are insanely high that nobody can even power him for an hour of fighting.

Unless you turn him into avenger of course.

>implying there is anything that actually would be good as a berserker

>legal in the holy grail wars?
It's some secret society thing.

Is the inherent worthlessness of Assassin and Berserker the biggest plot hole in the HGW?

Berserker class fucks his capacities pretty hard.

Beowulf. His ME is only E- but he gets Berserker A as a personal skill that just gives him all the supposed buffs that ME gives without any of its downsides.
All the japanese pure Onis are also unaffected by ME side-effects since insanity is the natural state for all of them.

>plot hole
It's a specific plot point that the classes were made that way.

He's supposed to be massively unstable as a Berserker though.

What?

so what's this anime about? A sort of magical-realm-game where people summon iconic figures from the past to fight for them?

From his profile.

>Class Skills:
>Mad Enhancement: —
>Because Jack's fundamental attribute is madness, an inversion occurred and this skill was sealed. That seal, however, is extremely unstable.

7 wizards summon mythological heroes as their familiars to fight for them until all others are eliminated and they can claim the holy Grail for themselves to grant whatever wish they desire.

You should know that the setting has never been played straight except in one spin-off that hasn't finished yet, so we don't know if that will change, and off-screen in another spin-off's backstory.

>Anime
Seven magi summon heroic spirits, be they mythological or historical, in a battle royale called the holy grail war. Last man standing gets his wish granted.

hey if we take GO as canon too, now basically anything can be summoned now

>Artemis lowered her divinity to work as an stand in in place of Orion

ok, thanks. Another question - are tte stats people are talking are anime related, or are they simply something from the games?

So we all agree that this guy is the strongest right?

>anime
You're doing this on purpose.

>legal
>holy grail wars
Oh you...

Things like lowering or raising rankings or instances of Independent Manifestations and so on are bending/breaking the rules. That was my point. And, it's not a new notion. The person who was summoned as Kojirou is not a Heroic Spirit. The Grail is supposed to only summon Heroic Spirits. Breaking the rules.

And Artemis can't actually do anything useful when stuck to Orion. The only aspects of her which are 'retained' when summoned like that are her personality and her divinity. Her power is limited to what Orion would be capable of doing on his own.

They're from the games but it's mainly just powerlevel shitposting, stats 'matter' as a general guideline on how strong a servant is but anything and everything can happen in the nasuverse.

>Hitler for Avenger-Class Servant

the only thing I knew before this thread is that there is some anime called like that with pretty neat visuals but confusing story. Now I see some sort of arguing about stats and whatnot so I just got curious.
thanks again.

Yes. Even serious Gilgamesh is no match for him even if he doesn't get 7 seals unlocked.

He would be a legit cool servant though.

fgog threads are better desu

>ilya gets attacked by wolves
>wolves are extinct in japan
makes you think

>wojak cancer
>better

That image is an extreme understatement of what /fgog/ is like.

He has the best Excalibur attack

/fgog/ is just shitposting central

So are you normally supposed to be able to just let your berserker chill and not be berserk?
Was Ilya just fucking up because muh daddy issues and Lancelot because muh arthaaaaa?

dont listen to this faggot

Beowulf, Ibaraki, TamaCat, Kintoki (arguably not as good as his Rider form but still good), and Raikou (super strong but below her Saber form probably).

shit is rigged
they don't even pretend to be fair

Servant Summoning System Fate works off a different property than the Heavens Feel ritual. Marisbilly made a much better machine than the Einzberns.

Don't listen to anyone who tells you to read the VN. The proper way to get into the franchise is by going: Tsukihime Anime -> Carnival Phantasm -> Fate/Zero -> F/SN Deen

Anoyone who tells you otherwise is just out to troll you.

Do people seriously think that the people who like F/SN Illya also like Prisma Illya? They're two completely different characters

>comparing Sakurafags to fucking Chris

Not even Sakurafag, but they aren't even THAT low.

>Enkidu isn't 'legal' in a standard Grail War.

Why isn't he considered legal if Gil is?

Read the material if you want the rest of the answer.

Kara no Kyoukai is better than Fate series.

I don't know about that, user. They voluntarily chose the most used goods character in all of Fate to be their waifu and somehow they try to defend her by going "worms and rape don't count lel"

How about them solomans guys?

That's the basic gist of it, but it's extremely convoluted and by the end that would not end up being an apt description at all. But going into it from the beginning, yeah that's what you should see it as.

It feels like Nasu puts more effort into expanding and explaining his setting and less effort into writing a compelling story and characters with each new release. I liked it better when he just wrote light supernatural horror with a side of knife fetishism.

>steals your Excalibur
Maybe you should have more than one legend... Kid