Twitter live stream:
twitter.com/wcbs880
twitter.com/EthanHarpNews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf6XTGV-_AA
youtube.com/watch?v=6LnS56tiN4A
youtube.com/watch?v=yQxgt4WDO4k
luciferlighting.com/int/Gallery/Corporate/Bridger-Capital
usccb.org/about/leadership/holy-see/francis/papal-visit-2015/upload/thursday-9-24-vespers-st-patrick.pdf
thecoli.com/threads/charlamagne-tha-god-his-bridger-capital-illuminati-connections.397393/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's an federal case, so Trump can pardon him right?

WE MUST #RESIST
Where's the protest?

But who will pardon Drumpf?

youtube.com/watch?v=nf6XTGV-_AA

drumpf btfo

Trump would never pardon him, people hate Shkreli, the DEMS would use that shit against Trump like anything else.

BRIDGER CAPITAL
HRC
EMAIL
DNA
CLONE
REPTILE

What the fuck delusional garbage train of thought is this?

He won't tho. He's a puppet of the establishment. He'll do as (((they))) say.

Someone open a change.org for FREEING SHKRELI
People will sign for sure

Q predicted this

Why would he pardon? Martin was a Bernie bro.

He shall be freed

So 7 years.
What jail? Can he stay where he is jailed right now?
What is the minimum he is going to be jailed of those 7 years?

This guy is a faggot. Only underage b& shitters who unironically watch Twitch "debates" think otherwise. Find a better role model

This. This is bullshit fuck that (((judge)))

SPIRIT

OF

THE

FOURTH

He was already convicted you fucking Retard.
Why can’t you just let people that know what they are talking about make these threads?

This is bullshit, the man did a lot of good but was publicly hated because no one's willing to do more than 3 minutes of research. And by research I mean scrolling through their facebook feed.

(you)

Seriously

FUCKING MACEDPNIAN PIECE OF SHIT. LEAVE MY BOY SHKRELI ALONE!

any background info on the judge? was he a hillary supporter

most likely.

This is hilarious. Hilldog gets her revenge.

>Trump hates hedge fund managers

>Like he doesn't bails out spoiled brats on a daily basis.

It was a she and Hillary is her friend.

>Pardoning 7 years of securities fraud
was there ever such a case? seems like its all loss and no gain

How does this work in court? They mentioned letters there, these are letters adressed to the court right, not everything sent to Martin?

Because Sup Forums wrote him a letter which went something like
>Nigger jews eats hamster anus on beaner feet....
well you get the drill. this pepe was attached

He cried as he gave his statement, dabbing at his eyes with a tissue. “I wanted to grow my stature and my reputation. I am here because of my gross, stupid and negligent mistakes I made.”

>I wanted to grow my stature
At 5 foot 7, I bet he did

Judge "convicted" him of computer hacking and used that as part of sentencing without it ever being part of the trial or charges.

This shit is going to get appealed, he might serve 2 years.

PARDON TRUMP

Can u post the letter?

If you want to rage tilt, go read Twitter. A procession of 'good!', 'he deserves it' and 'sentence should be longer'.
It's times like these that i feel more alienated than ever from the normie world.

if you unironically watched those "debates" instead of just being goodbois who have your opinions spoon-fed to you, you'd think he's great.

They will send him to 4-5 different prisons. Most likely he will end up in Butner but they can send him anywhere in the United States

Also , he won’t actuallt serve 7 years. 7 years is the maximum. It could have been 1-7 but most likely it’s 3-7 years and if he is on good behavior then he will be out in 3 years and finish the rest on parole

I can't wait to see you all in 7 years on his first livestream

#FREEMYNIGGAMARTIN

There is a 0% chance of him getting pardoned, forget it.

Eh, we don't really, he'll gonna appeal and the sentencing time could be reduced or even increased, this isn't really the end of the case.

He did commit fraud. The end doesn't justify the means.
But does he deserve 7 years? I don't think so.

Reminder big pharma and the Hillacunt mafia still run the world

I don't got it anymore, I wasn't the one sending it a burger did. We did the traditional letter stuff and simply just wrote a word each

Huh? Wats dis

KEK WILLS IT
THIS SENTENCING MEANS NOTHING

TRUMP PARDON

it's weird watching him go to prison cause he's an autist like me so it makes me sympathize with him

He's 5 foot 11.
Ben Brafman is 5 foot 6, and you can see pictures of Shkreli standing beside him.
You can even look at Shkreli during his congressional testimony -- when he stands up.
Are you retarded?

Apparently the judge was a close friend to Hillary

FREE SHREKLI

LIVESTREAM IN HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=6LnS56tiN4A

Yeah She was, can safely bet that shillary paid good money to have revenge against him, since he mocked her many times even directly irl.

>What is the minimum he is going to be jailed of those
Minimum with good behavior is about six years. Add in six months time served and we're at 5 and a half years.
>What jail? Can he stay where he is jailed right now?
He'll be moved somewhere else. MDC Brooklyn isn't long-term housing.
>a. fucking. leaf.
If he ends up and Butner I'm going to visit him. NC bros ww@?
>finish the rest on parole
There's no parole in the fed system

hahahaha what a crybaby faggot, not so tough now

IT IS HAPPENING

Yeah. Disappointing... Only psychos cry in such situations.

If he was anti Trump liberal he would have gotten also on the wrist

It's that cattle mentality.

At the end of Trump's second term, he will surely go on a pardoning spree the likes that we've never seen. However, Shkreli will be essentially done with his sentence by then

what! he got charged for that too!?!

Feds time is not the same as State time...85% is the least he can serve on this conviction charge

he commuted legit fraud by lying to his investors and at the end she gave him half of what defense wanted. it was hardly a witch hunt

youtube.com/watch?v=yQxgt4WDO4k
$5K bounty for HRC(reptile/clone?) hair
luciferlighting.com/int/Gallery/Corporate/Bridger-Capital
these guys did the lightning for this illuminati front

Roberto Mignone the ceo of bridger, was a lector at the first jesuit popes visit to st patricks

usccb.org/about/leadership/holy-see/francis/papal-visit-2015/upload/thursday-9-24-vespers-st-patrick.pdf

thecoli.com/threads/charlamagne-tha-god-his-bridger-capital-illuminati-connections.397393/

What will happen to Trashy?

I'm an NCfag. Is he coming here?

Go visit Bernie Madoff that’s where he is lol.
I had a friend who was sent to Butner from NYC and it sucked so much for him because his family could never visit him because they were kinda poor

What a crock of bullshit!

hahahha that not funny my friend die that way

Serious question, why do all you edgelords on pol like this guy?

Hillary doesn't go to jail but Shkreli does

I remember that thread. It should be in the archives.

>It's times like these that i feel more alienated than ever from the normie world.
Why, because someone was convicted of fraud?

His behaviour is repulsive and should be an example of what happens when you confuse the online world with IRL and think impressing anonymous Twittertards is more important than a judge deciding your fate.

because he's autistic, just like them

So if he appeals he is going to stay where he is at right now?

Could be a good strategy. He continues his good behaviour in jail, helps others out, starts a therapy or something and could get way less at the end.

They like him because he was in it for the lulz the entire time. He was a dick sure but also a showman.

>i gave Shkreli 7 years lol

He didn't commit any fraud.

it's trumped up charges because he upset hillary and we all know it.

Fuck off retard.

That is if he lives. How bad do you think he pissed off Clinton? An ordered hit would be fairly easy in prison.

he's an unlikable outsider that triggers people for bants. they probably identify with him, except he's rich and they're unemployed.

You have to go back

Shelter, probably.

>Now, Therefore, I, Donald J. Trump, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Martin Shkreli for all offenses against the United States which he, Martin Shkreli, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from September 2009 through September 2014.

Listen kiddo, the difference is that Hillary didn't mean to kill those americans and give people access to classified information but did. Shkreli meant to scam people but caused no harm. He deserved it. She didn't. IT WAS HER TURN..

>He didn't commit any fraud.
Why would you think this?

Son, you need to get out more. Jesus this conspiracy shit is cringy.

He did commit fraud.
If you're unwilling to admit that, you're actually a shill.
Did he deserve 7 years for it? No.

No, that's the point. He did not get charged but the Judge used it as part of his sentencing.

kys faggot

He showed how fucking retarded Obamacare was with his 5000% stunt. That is what the media reporting never mentioned, that the price only went up when the government was footing the bill.

He also irl trolled Hillary Clinton.

7 years for trolling ffs

What are you talking about?
No she didn't.

He should've considered being less of a smug cunt during his trial. Might've helped.

Because he was attacked by the media for helping people who need medicine.
He was an enemy of the Jews.

Who is he and what did he do?
>quick rundown

fraud is a social construct to protect stupid people.

no gonna happen. trump called him "spoiled brat"

Can someone give me the quick rundown?