MC disregards the female whores and goes for the gay option

>MC disregards the female whores and goes for the gay option
Any other Anime besides Eva that did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8U0UpyUZ8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first Fafner in the Azure

all of them if you watch them right

>Asuka NTR'd god himself

Compared to every single NGE girl, Kaworu is a saint. Of course, Shinji wants the D.

2 gods, for that matter.

You mean these two.

>then NTR'ing god himself caused her to be erased from existence
Spooky, hih?

>Asukafags view the end as a romantic victory
Are they mentally ill or is this having your head too far up your ass to be reasoned with?

They unironically think the choking scene was romantic and sexual, Just like the character they waifu, they aren't the brightest of individuals

I think you mean:
>Asuka got NTR'd by god himself

Which would still be inaccurate, considering Asuka only ever wanted that Kaji dick.

Asuka is un-erasable. She'll always know how to find herself.

It's actually:
>Asuka got NTR'd by Misato (best girl) herself

Well what can I say? It's not like I can defend myself from this.

Asuka gets bullied by Kaworu

I doubt Anno will ever have Shikinami gain Soryuu's memories. That would require Anno to care about Eva again.

>implying choking doesnt make the sex super hot
you have no idea the thrill of watching a woman orgasm while the life slowly escapes her

Anno cares deep down. He just puts on a love/hate act.

Gintama.

Asuka's tiddies.

monster.

Let's be honest: Naruto

Neither do you, virginator.

Maybe he's just very self-conscious about writing down something sincere previously. We don't know what the master thinks, but I refuse to believe it's all just because of stupid money.

Then why does the Rebuild feel like a soulless, overly expensive commercial for merch? It lacks the heart and emotion that made it a household name.

ouch that edge

meant for

What if the opposite is true?

love=/=sex
you will understand when you grow up.

>disregards
>faps over bare tits

I remember hearing that Eva reminds himself of his crippling depression he once had, apparently Shin Godzilla is very good, so he can still direct well when his heart is in it.The past 3 Eva films has so far been very disappointing, we know he's really capable of making a good film.

Yuri!!! On Ice

I imagine for him it's kind of like seeing his chat history with a person he parted ways with. No idea why, these things just come to mind.

How could I ever forget.

There were never any females to choose from. His childhood friend was married with kids.

Wow, rare screenshot. I'm stealing the shit out of this.

There was the Italian girl. Or that one girl from Detroit. He had options but he chose the dick.

Does it count if he only ever wanted dick? Getting the Russian dick was his childhood dream.

>Or that one girl from Detroit
We never even learnt her name.

>Italian girl
She was into the Czech guy, she never showed interest in Yuuri.

>She was into the Czech guy, she never showed interest in Yuuri.
It's interesting how she never showed any interest in him, but in the original draft she liked him (speech bubble says "Yuuri~") But then again, in the original draft Yuuri didn't dance like a woman either.

Kaworu's asshole is cleaner than any of Misato's fuckholes

digital animation/bad use of CGI

he didn't disregard the girls
one was an emotional Freudian nightmare
and the other was a tsundere bitch who was constantly on her period

even i would go for the gay option then

Isn't Sara into Seung gil? Emil is a friend

This image quality is so fucked up.

What? Where the fuck were you when Yuri P. slammed his foot between them? Or when Michele commented on what she liked in guys? Sara clearly lusts after Asian cock.

I'd fuck kaworu

Asuka's tiddies.

Easy
youtube.com/watch?v=L8U0UpyUZ8M

Why are Sara's two loving interests gay Asian? that way she'll never get a boyfriend

Didn't really end that way though.

Star Driver.

She was only into the autistic Gook but hopefully will soon realize this is folly and choose superior Czech.

What do those have to do with anything? The only person she ever showed interest in was Gook.

Sure, keep telling yourself that despite obvious implications throughout the show like

>a girl talking to a guy means she wants his dick
Go outside, user.

Who the fuck cares who she likes, MC still chose the dick.

Yes but she's not part of the equation nor is anyone else. There's no competition to disregard in the first place, it's just a simple story of two fags.

I'm surprised this is a Yuuri on Ice thread now.

The MC was already into dick before that happened. There was nothing to "choose".

No, it's a thread about faggot MCs, do not turn it into a YOI one.

>disregards 10/10 devoted qt who outright asked for his sperm
>goes for temperamental drag queen who leaves him in the end

SlamFlam might have counted too if not for the official no homo.

She said his performance was sexy and her brother monologued about whether she was into meek Japanese guys who are closet pervs underneath. Perhaps you should go outside instead of trying to push your dumbass hcs that don't really change anything if true

That scene was fucking hilarious

Who's pushing dumb delusions here? She praised his performance without indicating further interest and her brother is a paranoid siscon. I guess no one can be friendly to other people without wanting their dicks now.

>disregard females, acquire rich husbando
>take him to meet your conservative family
>become a better person under his influence

>>MC disregards the female whores and goes for the gay option
The point here isn't about usual romantic interest, but about Shinji's own projection of irrational femininity which manifests itself in the form known in Jungian concept as "anima".
The anima can be both negative and positive, depending on the way a person interacted with his mother and in which way she influenced his future decisions. In Shinji's case, his anima manifests itself multiple times, for example during his time with Kaworu or when he masturbates to Asuka's comatose body. For men, anima will often project itself on another person, this is what we call "love at first sight". A man's feminine side, his longing for love and maternal "nest" or his inability to accept the world, which often leads to low or absent self-esteem and meaningless life, is a dangerous part of his unconscious psyche, which can even manifest itself in death demon, a suicide. All the things I listed can be attributed to Shinji's mental state throughout the series. Shinji's anima manifested itself as longing for love and care, in case with Kaworu, where it was projected onto his character irrationally, longing for sex and pleasure, in case with Asuka, and longing for death, as we see in the End of Evangelion.

Have you read the novels? I did and they explain it better than in the anime.
Safu realized early on the Shion was in love with Nezumi and acknowledges that he will never love her the same way she loves him.

I'm a Kaworufag but Kaworu's victory is an empty one since he always dies.

Star Driver had an implied threesome ending, but the movie retconned it.

What dd the movie change?

New season NEVER

Yes. Many things were explained and done better in the novels.

The blue-haired guy ended up with the last maiden and the main girl decided she wanted just the MC.

>Star Driver had an implied threesome ending
Are you sure?

Interesting read.

Oh yes, of course. Dumb delusions that the characters obviously seem to share.

>husbando
>conservative family
Hope you like being disowned by your parents fagot

Deep.

>humiliates the whore and chokes her for good measure to go get pounded by Kaworu
Seems on point to me.

I miss T&B so much.

Kado
:^)

Actually, it's true. According to the script and staff comments, Shindo and zaShunina are now together forever in higher existence.

Seems like a desperate plea to make fujobuxx after the retarded twist het end they did in the Anime

I don't know. Do you really think they would 'forge' the original scripts?

Appli Monsters

And

It was said months ago that there were drastic changes to the original script (like Tsukai's whole character) and all the key staff members are clearly zaShuninafags, including the writer. The released scripts seem to match the earlier info and the writer's themes he's known for.

I just wonder how strong the pressure from the producers must have been to alter the story against all odds. Even the writer yielded in.

Did they go anywhere?

That's why I find funny when people tell to me "if the writers wanted to make the characters homo for real, they would have".

Author's freedom in anime and manga is a myth.

Gilgamesh and Enkidu
Achilles and Patroclus
Alexander and Hephaestion

The ancients warned us time and again of the one unalterable truth of reality: bitches ruin everything.

I'm a Reifag and both your victories are hollow because they are based on non-canonical romances. In other words, you never won anything you just convinced yourself that you did. In the meantime, Rei remains best girl forever.

True. Even in Anno’s case with Eva he had much more freedom to do what he wanted than the average director since he was a founder at Gainax.
Yet even then he had to change some vital things to the story because the TV station’s executive requested it.

That’s probably why he had Kaworu’s episode sent to the studio too late for possible censorship and editing

Gilgamesh desired Saber though.

>fujoshit creating make-believe in order to rationalize the fact that kawoshin was barely a thing in NGE

Grow up

We were talking about kado, dummy.

You were talking about EVA, fattie.

And look at what happened, he got cucked.

What?

I think this is a good example?