Since you fags bitch and moan about gun control 247(which is perfectly understandable...

Since you fags bitch and moan about gun control 247(which is perfectly understandable, a lot of the outrage against guns in the last while stems from disgusting ignorance), I'd like to ask you all how YOU would write the gun laws in a way that ensures the preservation of gun owner freedoms and the safety of larger society.

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/2017/04/number-murders-county-54-us-counties-2014-zero-murders-69-1-murder/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would create a White Ethnostate.

It would solve every problem. There wouldn’t be a certain 13% of the population committing 50%+ of all violent crime and there wouldn’t be the (((2% of the population))) pushing (((anti-gun legislation)))

you literally can't, guns are accessible and are here to stay, as they should be.

This is my law for gun ownership.

If you're white you're all right, if you're black you can't own that.

I wouldnt write any laws id abolish them all. They are all unconstitutional.

Keep Sup Forums mentality in Sup Forums

Pass CCW reciprocity, then take all the millions of dollars we waste into failing to pass gun control and use it to start after school programs for inner city youths

crimeresearch.org/2017/04/number-murders-county-54-us-counties-2014-zero-murders-69-1-murder/

more than 50% of murders in the US occurred in 2% of counties, 70% of murders in 5% of counties.

It's very obvious that gun crime is a localized issue in the US, pretty much only occurring in poor urban areas that also have high levels of gang activity.

The best gun policy is to have no gun policy.
Repeal the NFA and Hughes amendment. Dissolve the ATF and let them all be meter maids or Chinese chefs since that way they can continue to pursue their chosen profession of asshat and dog killers

Fuck off you retarded leftypol fuck. Because of MUH BASED RIGHT WING spics in Florida gun control happened.

This is a racist board.

>gun laws

Mandatory firearm safety courses starting in elementary.
Anyone who cannot be trusted with a firearm because they are a danger to themselves or others are to be secured in facilities to isolate them from the population and treat them as necessary.
No further laws on firearm possession, acquisition, capabilities or accessories because pic related.

Besides the NICS and 4473 staying in place, repeal everything else on the federal level, the only gun law I'd introduce is mandatory gun education in public secondary schooling.

Back to plebbit kiddo. Non whites are a cancer and if you actually believe otherwise you're either a kike or a sub 50 iq nigger monkey.

This is acceptable.

I think waiting until high school to educate will only cost lives. Just start them off with the "Stop, don't touch, get out of the area and tell an adult" when they're really young and, once they reach secondary, teach them the golden safety rules and how to clear a firearm.

Glad you agree.

We only need 1 gun law.
It's already on the books.
I'll give you a hint:
SHALL
Why reinvent the wheel?

Jesus christ, the problem isnt guns.

We dont have office shootings anymore, its not people going postal, and there are no king soopers massacres.

Its because the school systems suck fucking horse cock, and all the kids that attend public school are goddamn window lickers. Fix the fuckin schools, not take away guns. Fuckin stupid.

Le Gun Law of 2018 to Stop Gun Violence
1. Leftists and shitskins can't own guns
2. There is no step 2.

there, done, faggot.

Git

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
It doesn't take a poltard to recognize that nonwhites are the largest for problem gun crime (and modern civilization in general, Asians excluded because they can actually society)

All guns fully legal to law abiding citizens, issue a rifle, pistol, ammunition for each, & maintenance kit for each at the age of 18 (assuming no criminal history or PINS), & dutifully inform each citizen that their personal safety is their responsibility. Also,
>pol & k are one

I'd have the government do their fucking jobs. If the Air force reported their discharges, the FBI followed up on tips, and the local police didn't fail to arrest an obviously delinquent teen so they could make themselves look better, none of our recent shooting would've happened. No gun related laws required.

Not him, but it's been proven time and time again that people who are and poor and desperate commit a disproportional amount of crime, and blacks in the US are disproportionally poor.

*yawn*
Sorry, did you say something? Dozed off for a minute.

....and beyond that, they're disproportionately criminal.

NOT

It's also been proven that wealthy black neighborhoods have more violent crime than poorest white neighborhoods, but you ignore that. Just like you ignore that every single area on the planet where blacks congregate is poor and violent.

>when the right answer is wrong because muh pol and literally Hitler

>what's 2+2, and don't say 4!

>muh poverty
>muh socioeconomic status
niggers commit crime because they are niggers.

Repeal any and all legislation that contains the word "gun" or "firearm", repeal any and all legislation that relates slightly to firearms, and disband the ATF.

Ayy, thanks. I was looking for that sourced version.

Look at your axes you dumb fuck lol

Go away nignog.

I wouldn't even touch gun laws. In fact I would probably deregulate everything related to guns. Instead, I want to focus on fixing the people. First I'd completely eliminate the public education system and use the funds to invest in cheaper private schooling and let the market make education better. Second, mental health reform. Create an awareness campaign with lots of options for those who need help before they decide to shoot up a school. Third, put in measures so law enforcement agencies share more of their knowledge with each other so they can better deal with possible shooters.

Explain West Virginia
K go

>how would you fix the problem without doing things that would fix the problem?

>laws to ensure safety

If anyone in this thread can concisely explain what this graph is showing while noting all important features (such as the drop off of crime to 0 at 44% of the population) plus the best fit linear regression extending off into fucking nowhere, the anonmly at the top right serving no other purpose than to skew the linear regression (and yes it's fucking obvious the majority of data is far below) I will paypal them $20

hell, you know what - if you can even justify the choice of axes and explain their relationship you can get the $20

>if you can even justify the choice of axes
how else would you make a graph titled "violent crime rate and percent of population black/hispanic in 50 states+DC"

if there was a correlation with low rates of crime, and high populations of those races, the graph could show it, along with the inverse

just because that doesn't happen with the data doesn't mean you can cry about its method

I would get rid of the public school system and any requirements for children to attend school. That would put an eND to a lot psychological problems, give poor kids the opportunity to pick up jobs rather than wasting time in art class, and children would have more time to spend outside rather than becoming diabetic robots.

The poorest people in the US are hillbillies in West Virginia. You don't see them going on rape sprees, robbing banks, and destroying people's livelihoods. Blacks have a garbage excuse for a culture, and are treated as eternal victims who always need their hand held.

rewrite the second amendment so clear that it will make the liberals heads explode at the fact that they can't take my guns away. fucking communist scum.

It doesn't matter how the laws are written when they will not be equally applied.

SMGs must have a "6 or longer barrel

>(such as the drop off of crime to 0 at 44% of the population)
What the hell are you talking about? There is no drop-off of crime at 44% diversity. Each data point is a state, graphed by violent crime rate and poverty/race/education respectively. That the correlation coefficients between those pairing of variables with violent crime are so different shows that "muh socioeconomic factors, muh education" cannot account for the state-to-state violent crime differences.

I wouldn't. Up until 1968 you could mail-order anything up to 20mm antitank rifles left over from WW2 and have them delivered to your house. Our crime rate was lower, too. All firearms regulations are an abomination.

Every able man is required by law to own a weapon, equivalent in class to one from the military and be proficient with it.

Fuck rights, at this point you have to force people to do the right thing.

Write gun laws? No.
Gun laws do not control the base problem.
The base problem is 3 fold.
Criminals with guns.
Suicides with guns.
Terrorists with guns.

Criminals with guns can be solved by eliminating criminals. Simplify the law and make it merciless and without loopholes (Roman law was good at this) reduce the appeals process. Nignog with a record as long as my arm gets caught committing a violent felony with a gun? Execute him. Especially now in the age of cameras everywhere, more criminals than ever are being caught doing shit on film and they are STILL not being executed.

Suicides with guns can be solved by legalizing suicide. Not ideal but y'know what, if you want to remove your genes from the gene pool that badly, lets give you a painless and easy way to do so (overdose of barbituate maybe, idk) Mandatory free psychiatric counseling for at least 3 months prior to scheduling your own death.

Terrorists with guns is solved by fortress America, deportation of all recent migrants who present a security risk (however slight) and strenuously encouraging Muslims to leave our shores.
School shooters requires a multifaceted approach, as most school shooters are deeply nihilistic and psychologically troubled. They need to be identified early and treated with extensive counseling if they pose a risk to themselves or the community, and if they appear to be spiraling out of control they need to be committed.

There, I've solved 99% of the gun crime in the United States. Let's abolish the ATF, NFA, and require all males of military age (18-40) to periodically show up and drill for their local militia (they will be provided with a Gov. issued weapon)

Fpbp

>I don't like your answer so it's invalid
Fuck off

>It's another Sup Forums retardation episode

>I dont like the correct answer because its against what i believe

Das waciss

You know, the founding fathers rebelled against and left behind actual right wing white ethnostates for a reason. The damn things are cancerous bootlicker havens where those in control recklessly their abuse power over their citizens and hoard resources, rendering everyone relatively immobile in regards to socio-economic status. The top brass also seizes all of your guns so you can never challenge what they say.

But sure, let's undo all of that because crime magically aligns IQ distribution, and hope that we don't end up with meth dealers and biker gangs filling the void that was created. Fucking idiot.

lemme rewrite this shit because staring at those graphs is fucking killing my brain cells

compare any two data points, say (35%, 800) and (40%, 375)

this graph is claiming:

35% of the black & hispanic population has a violent crime rate of 800 per 100,000 people

and your'e also saying:

40% of the black and hispanic population has a violent crime rate of 375/100000

and you're including no data for 50% of the population, 60% of the population, then suddenly you have data for 70% of the population

so you compare it to the very next graph which only selectively shows data for up to 20% of the poverty population, and you show your data for this

let's actually look at the slope of our crime graphs and compare the SAME percent of population:

Your own fucking graph shows the exact opposite of what you're saying, it's just trying to deceive you with scale.

Adjusted for inflation that's just a little over 1k.

redefine the second amendment by declaring its original meaning, all firearms, all guns, all projectile weapons. easy as 1, 2, blame the jew.

a bit to far man, but for the most part, agreed

>Sup Forumstards absolutely BTFO

>You know, the founding fathers rebelled against and left behind actual right wing white ethnostates for a reason

i doubt the lack of diversity was that reason.

The founding fathers envisioned a white country where only white land owning males could vote, retard. Try living around blacks, then pretending they can civilization (hint: they can't)

Drawing a line does not mean other factors are not at play, but continue.

and if it wasn't clear, look at the fucking picture attached to see why those graphs are retarded

>the founding fathers rebelled against and left behind actual right wing white ethnostates
No they didn't. Immigration used to be only open to white men of good character

And obviously the lack of diversity didn't make them want to stay, either.

pretty good prices though

Will cut guncrime drastically, but wont get rid of schoolshooters

DELET THIS

>repeal 90% of gun laws
>firearm safety and defense agains active shooters taught in schools
>better mental health system ours is bull shit i can elaborate if you want
>allow ccw everywhere and open carry everywhere. I wouldnt oppose classes needed and practice to qualify
>police forces dedicated to public security instead of areating kids with weed. Operation sentinal style
>background checks on gun purchases
In addition a basic sit down woth first time gun buyers to jist talk and see if your cool or some nut fuck. There should be an apeal ro this to prevent over reach

>will cut guncrime drastically
Won't help the killcounts, though. Gun deaths are mostly from suicides - not other people shooting innocents.

it wasn't even a consideration. that's my point. immigration, politics, taxes. none of it had anything to do with race because they were all white and felt no need to prostrate themselves before the god of political correctness and virtue signalling.

>this graph is claiming:
>35% of the black & hispanic population has a violent crime rate of 800 per 100,000 people
>and your'e also saying:
>40% of the black and hispanic population has a violent crime rate of 375/100000
it's merely plotting the state's amount of crime with its percent of blacks/hispanics

it's not saying that specific percent HAS that crime rate among itself, it's highlighting the correlation, because we're comparing crime rates and percents of nonwhites within the states

how else would you plot that comparison

Explain this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Let's just go with absolute numbers and leave it at that. 6.5% of the population commits half the murders. There. See?

What is there to explain?

Constitutional Carry
Abolish gun free zones except government buildings with armed guards
Include mental health on background checks the same way it already exists on concealed carry applications

>it's just trying to deceive you with scale.
show a graph that proves percent in poverty is different in a significant way from percent nonwhite and you'll be on to something

Do you think commies are welcome here?

no, it's all because of poverty because marx told me so

Disgusting.

>mandatory firearms training as part of PE in highschool
>reopen the machine gun registry
>remove supressors as NFA items
>background checks that actually work
>nationwide CCW reciprocity
>easier to arrest people that are clearly dangers to society

Why would people who didn't want a white ethnostate write a law saying only white people could be citizens?

>political correctness

even the word itself is an abomination. your politics should reflect your own interests, not whatever is "correct" according to the media. not whatever "national consensus" is. it's too easy to be taken advantage of that way.

Ban niggers. Boom, crime plummets.

Did you have a point to make or are you just sperging

It's actually a ridiculously small subset of that 6.5% but sure let's throw that on the whole group.
What are we gonna do about this violent male problem, user? We have men of all races committing violent crime incredibly disproportionate to their female counterparts. It's the fault of all men and something has to be done!

Keep /leftypol/ mentality in /leftypol/

that doesn't mean you should be a selfish prick. but a middle class white has more in common with another middle class white than they do with some rich person or some foreigner, and you can bet the latter two will act in their own interests.

It doesn't necessarily, but it's up to you, or anyone else going to bat for roodypoos, to identify those other factors. The big two excuses, poverty and education, don't cut it anymore.

no, i'm not advocating a white ethnostate.

as far as gun control goes, if anything, we need less of it to ensure our safety, not more.

They didn't write a law where only white people could be citizens. Read the source document. They wrote a law that stated white aliens who have resided in the US for 2 years can petition to become official citizens of the US state they reside in after furnishing proof to a local official. The law did not cover other races, so it meant it was up to the states to decide things from there. Some states didn't let other groups become citizens, some states did. There was no federal ethnostate enforcement.

It's like you don't even understand the laws of this land.

Societies need men to function.
>societies need niggers to function
said nobody ever

If you don’t have the intellectual honesty to admit that our rights weren’t infringed on when we were a 90%+ white country and that (((anti-gun legislation))) only started being introduced once (((they))) took power through non-white votes, you don’t belong here.

The graph scale has no bearing on the correlation coefficients. Moreover, the graph doesn't say "20% of the people, who are in poverty, commit Y crimes". As the other user noted, these numbers speak to whole populations within states. I'll reiterate my first point because it's important:
>The graph scale has no bearing on the correlation coefficients.

SHALL
H
A
L
L

Society can function with Asian men. Why keep the whites and black men?
Society doesn't really require women of any race to function at the moment, considering we already have artificial wombs. Why keep women?
Society will likely be able to function without any men at all in the coming centuries once AI is self sustainable. Should humanity rid itself of itself then?
Who decides how large society even is? If my town can function perfectly fine without your town, why should we care if your people depend on our food production? Why can't we just get rid of or ignore people or towns that can't sustain themselves instead of trading goods and services across the nation? We have our own society and your people aren't necessary for it to continue.

Why don't they cut it?

The federal government has held exclusive power over immigration law since it first came into being. Article 1, Section 8, Clause 4 of the Constitution.