You are only allowed to insert 1 character from the SAO gameverse into the anime, who would it be?

You are only allowed to insert 1 character from the SAO gameverse into the anime, who would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/10/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-adds-yuuki-strea
youtube.com/watch?v=FWKPCHdecGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give me fucking Premiere goddamnit. I'd kill for her to be in the anime.

They should utilize the character designs in this promo art.

Damn this art is gorgeous. I can't wait to see Alicization animated

Literally AOTY tier.

Haven't played any of them but based on this image the blue eyes dark hair one

That's Philia, the girl that loves treasure hunting, and you have some good taste.

>you will never play the games because can't afford vita or ps4
Why live
Fuck the existence of consoles, they ruined everything.

Accel World vs Sword Art Online is coming to PC, as well as the upcoming SAO Fatal Bullet. Don't worry user the gameverse is coming to the PC master race.

I really love Alicization. It's legit one of my favourite shonen arcs I've ever read. Despite some issues with its second half I still greatly look forward to the War of the Underworld being animated.

There's a chance the previous gameverse titles will be ported to PC as well. I don't see why they couldn't do it.

The only issue is the server invasion which they can fix in the next arc by rewritting it with the series' writer. It's also one of my favorite stories in fiction. There are some really brilliant moments in the series.

There are some nice moments in that arc, and it's a great adventure overall.*

Why is Alice such a beauty?

Reminder that best girl is alive and well

As somebody working with Windows systems, I find it very hard to take Alicization seriously.

How much would it cost to fuck Argo?

Glad to see user like minded.

A toss up between Philia and Strea.

Strea. As much as I love Philia and Premeire, Yui needs her imouto character and the anime-verse seriously needs the dynamic of a shit starter like Strea to make it more interesting

>starts a SAO gameverse thread
>uses image from the WORST game in the gameverse

I thought about using the Hollow Realization end CG but that didn't have Seven or Rain in it and I wasn't okay with that.

who cares seven and rain are garbage. fuck they don't even deserve proper SF buff CG in the expansion and AW vs isn't canon in the gameverse. literally no one gives a shit about LS.
also seriously FUCK the bastardizations they did to the character design color schemes. Strea is has gorgeous purple hair and Philia is supposed to be a fire-kissed ginger, like god intended.

Philia obviously, this isn't even debatable.

The SAO game verse is the best SAO canon. Yuuki doesn't die, Yui gets cute little sister's so she isn't alone on the server all the time, Eugeo lives. It's fantastic.

>seven and rain are garbage
You might have an argument for Rain but I will not stand for such baseless insults towards Seven

This so much. I adore the SAO gameverse because it's basically fanservice in its purest form. The stories are so much more comfy than the main continuity as well. Even if there is some dumb shit from time to time the gameverse never fails to put a smile on my face.

Lost Song may technically be the worst game of the SAO gameverse but I feel like it still had its moments of fun that made up for a lot of its short comings.

Waiting patiently for Game OVA, Episode 0, and FW2 anons.
In other news; gematsu.com/2017/10/sword-art-online-fatal-bullet-adds-yuuki-strea

>hot springs
>swimsuits
>that Strea cleavage
>Leafa and tentacles
Once again the gameverse really delivers on its fanservice. I honestly cannot wait for the game's release.

Redpill me on Strea. What kind of character is she?

Ara-ara~ onee-san AI from SAO, revealed to be in fact Yui's imouto (Yui is MHCP001, Strea is 002). Ignorant of most social norms, which may lead to sticky situations between characters.
Regularly attempts to smother Kirito with her breasts in front of Asuna.

Dont forget genki. Shes veeery genki.

Episode 0 should end without showing the "present".

Yuuki and Strea are looking good there. Looks like Yuki uses a not!lightsaber and a handgun, and Strea uses a rocket launcher and a gatling gun.

life of the party. glomp machine. the easy going trouble maker. super sweet/lovable on top of all that.

youtube.com/watch?v=FWKPCHdecGc

I need Philia and Premiere NOW.