Happening! Nick Cruz withdraws guilty plea

Oy vey I thought we drugged him up to get that confession?!!!

>PARKLAND, Fla. - Nikolas Cruz withdrew his guilty plea Thursday in connection with the Feb. 14 mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, a court filing stated. According to the document, a written plea of not guilty was filed before formal charges were brought against the 19-year-old. He now "stands mute" to the charges against him.

local10.com/news/parkland-school-shooting/nikolas-cruz-withdraws-not-guilty-plea-in-connection-with-parkland-school-shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5437797/Nikolas-Cruzs-brother-spotted-skateboarding-Florida.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Interdasting

>"stands mute"
This guy needs a better lawyer.

what the fuck is going on here burgers

Making fun of people who survived a mass shooting and watched their friends die. Yeah, you look like a reaaaal edgelord. Edge lord harder!

Nobody knows, media doesn't care about it because /muh gunz r da ebil/

it doesnt matter, he already said too much

if he said anything, its too much

Still or troll, pointless either way

has this fucking nikolas kid said anything at all?

youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
get fucking angry

can someone post more of that face on the right?

Still? You mean Shill?
>imagine being so retarded that you think it's manly to make fun of people who survived a deadly attack.
Yeah, you look real tough in those big boy panties.

It's a stall. He entered a guilty plea hoping to avoid the death penalty, and something has come along to change that. The mute standing means defense now has time to build additional defense (probably an insanity plea in light of new discovery). The court will likely enter a default plea of Not Guilty for him, meaning prosecution can push for the maximum.

Looks like this incident won't be neatly rolled up after all.

SWAT team off the grid, police stand down, everyone saying multiple shooters in full tactical gear, students with Cruz while gunfire is going off, Jihadi deputy, free Lamborghini, Promise Program, all Democrats, Debbie the kike is herself is compromised by Jihadis, Cruz had an $800k inheritance his foster parents are suing for, people say he was dropped off in a car that matches the one his foster family owns....dis gun be gud.

people tend to produce tears when they actually cry

Sure thing senpai, it'll keep the thread bumped.

>Making fun of people who survived a mass shooting and watched their friends die.

Context? Is the man visibly smiling her relative or friend?

Last one.

Nick Cruz (who is biologically jewish), has an expensive jewish lawyer (because he's jewish) who is currently trying to get him off on the excuse of mental defect. He's also trying to get his 600,000 inheritance from his dead adoptive mother, which apparently he is still entitled to after having killed a bunch of kids. I'd also like to mention, Huffpost ran an actual article on how happy he was Florida is passing gun control and that in his words "It's the right thing to do". You connect the dots.

Its the father just before giving a speech about his daughter on the news
People claim the fact that he was smiling before it means the shooting didnt happen/the girl never existed

he will fry.

>saying multiple shooters in full tactical gear,

But I though they drugged Cruz and dropped him on campus while a CIA sniper dropped the kids?

lets keep these threads bumped

You have never dealt with a true tragedy and it's so obvious. When you've cried over and over and over again, you can't cry anymore. You can't produce more tears, your brain shuts off the emotion because it's been so hard handling it for so many days. You feel the frustration and pain every day. But you don't know what that's like because the biggest thing you've been mad about is which trash waifu other people have. Be human, not a robot.

He gets what (((they))) give him.

notice that LDS were prominent victims at parkland, too
>don't take (((their))) deal, nick
>don't take (((their))) meds, nick
>tell the truth, nick

thanks for the updates anons.

Hi newfag, its her father, getting himself into character before giving a press interview the same day his little girl was brutally murdered.

>your brain shuts off the emotion
Bleep bloop go fuck yourself shill beep. That pulling on heartstrings shit doesn't work here. Blorp

As if they were really there. Lol.

>People claim the fact that he was smiling before it means the shooting didnt happen/the girl never existed
Hi shillberg, theres a ton of more information to the sandyhoax saga than just this guy.

The Scopolamine is wearing off not good for the globalists.

They deserve it for naming their daughter Emilie

Not for robots who are dead inside because they can't find someone to love or has no one to love them. Being emotional is human, being a retard who believes emotions are weak are just that, retards.

source for all this? some video that sums it all up?

Oh wow, found Alex Jone's cum bucket.

If you really believe what he says, I can't help you because you are hopelessly gone

so
you believe that this girl was actually tied up with her family, watched them all be executed one by one, then deflected the bullet meant for her head with her finger, then paraded around the country all smiles talking about harry potter.
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
you believe that story? because no one else does.

Wooooow, that was some seriously D-rate deflection. We aren't talking about her, are we?

I reason with logos or ethos only. Pathos is for brainlets. It had nothing to do with love or being loved and everything with making rational, logically consistent decisions. Reasoning solely using emotion removes any chance at consistence.
Also tits or gtfo.

fpbp

Tits or gtfo

He withdrew his NOT GUILTY plea you illiterate fuck

You have no idea what you're saying there edgelord mcgee. If you are trying to argue that these kids and many others who have suffered school shootings shouldn't have a voice or react to stimuli that upsets them, then you're mentally fucked as a human. Stop trying to rationalize this which was not rational. The school shooting wasn't rational, so some of the responses are not going to be rational.
With that said, gun control needs to be implemented. I am a gun lover, and even I want there to be background checks, waiting periods, a license you can buy, and classes you have to take. It's not that fucking hard and those bitching about it are being little children. You can take the extra hours to do these things. You are buying a weapon that can kill another human being, have respect for the gun you hold and understand what it is. It's not a toy, it's a weapon.

-2/10

Boomers need to leave

Millenial, and I agree, Boomers need to be out of Government A stat!

Can you pls kys newfriend shill

No you idiots hes not real

Awww, you are mad that you're wrong, you first MAGATARD ;D

>You have no idea what you're saying there edgelord mcgee.
I know you don't. Read some of the Greek philosophers and come back later. Of course the shooting was not rational. What I am saying is our responds should be or we are no better than the person who committed the crime. We can't all live in a world controlled by irrational emotional thought.
> I am a gun lover, and even I want there to be background checks, waiting periods, a license you can buy, and classes you have to take.
Hello fellow (((white))) people.
Also still waiting for tits.

>Harry potter

>I know you don't. Read some of the Greek philosophers and come back later. Of course the shooting was not rational. What I am saying is our responds should be or we are no better than the person who committed the crime. We can't all live in a world controlled by irrational emotional thought.
Allowing the victims to voice their concerns and feelings is not an issue though, so I'm not sure why everyone is acting like it is. Rational would be to put up new gun laws. It's the obvious thing to do.
>Hello fellow (((white))) people.
Also still waiting for tits.
I'm very mixed and very little of me is white. Swing and a miss!

Le 56% face. Good on you el creatura

The fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Holy smokes. Either you are an amazing troll or really have no idea where you are.

Look I'm an old fag who hasn't been on here in a while, we didn't used to have this many Nazis and racists back in the day so you'll have to fill me in. Are ya'll trying to make fun of me because I might be Hispanic? If so, very, very weak.

>I'm an old fag
Sure you are. A true old fag would know when they came back to lurk moar before posting.

Pssh, IT'S Sup Forums! No one gives a shit, either make your point known and easy to understand or GTFO. Man, Sup Forums didn't use to be this pathetic and sad.

>which apparently he is still entitled to after having killed a bunch of kids.

How come nobody mentions the fucking brother Zachary when talking about this inheritance?

also, does anyone have that photo of Zack and Nik at Lynda's Funeral? I lost that one and it's like the only pic of the brother in circulation

>either make your point known and easy to understand or GTFO
Your reason like a child. Pure emotion and no deeper thought. Clear enough.
> Sup Forums didn't use to be this pathetic and sad
Sup Forums had been and will always be shit. now get the hell out of here before you get taken by candleja-

This was like the same fucking day you god damned retard

B I G
I
G
if true

The defense is gonna force the prosecution to show their hand. The narrative does not coincide with the evidence. A criminal trial requires "clear and convincing" evidence, unlike a civil trial which only requires a "preponderance of evidence". The prosecution will not want to turn over anything that incriminates the LEO's and end up without a conviction. Kid will be lucky if he doesn't suicide himself with three shotgun blasts to the back of the head before it goes to trial. Hist history of mental health issues would be sufficient to discredit his own statements but also sufficient to cover up his suicide.

>Your reason like a child. Pure emotion and no deeper thought. Clear enough.
I don't reason like Trump, I take that as an insult sir!
>Sup Forums had been and will always be shit. now get the hell out of here before you get taken by candleja-
-NO! Aww fuck, he's gone now. :(

>shotgun
Correction... Probably in Jail he will hang himself of course.

daily reminder.. parkland is connected to dc shooting also vegas.. same group behind all 3

Why you calling the Shilldren "victims"? A victim is a person who was shot, or got shot at. Being in the same zip code as a shooting doesn't make you a victim.

>before you get taken by candleja-

You did this to make me mad.
Fucking kids.

>pic related
Are the russians involved in this too!??

RULE BY TERROR

whos nick cruz

>I don't reason like Trump, I take that as an insult sir!
Pathetic. Sad.
I am going to take some guesses here. You missed the Le 56% face joke and got offended by being called el creatura. You admitted to being mixed. I am going to go with you are at least partially Hispanic. Now a lot of jokers would say DACA but I am going to say child of an illegal.
Clearly female. Most likely slightly over weight but not truly fat.
College age say under 25. Possibly still going to college. State school of course. Financial aid almost definitely.
Now most would make a joke like enjoy your gender studies classes but your tones off for that. Major is probably psychology or maybe sociology. Social work?
How close am I?

The sloppiest, lowest effort staged crisis yet?
Why?
>because they think they can rely on media, cover-up tactics and cognitive dissonance?
>test to see if they can, if not just brush news aside like Vegas?
>running out of loose money and resources?
Either way the incident has effected the political conversation to a good degree.

everyone seems to say white nationalist. But in every city the quiet doom are Puerto Rican's they are corrupt horrible. And had groups where planned to interbreed and have a1/2 of every race. They should be severed from America. They are largely invisible but a quiet rot to America

Now I wouldn't screw up on purpose to see if the shill caught it. Would I? Am I pretending to be retarded or am I actually retard?

>You admitted to being mixed.
HMMMMMM WHAT A COINCIDENCE

>disarm yourselves white bois so you cant fight back anymore just like the south africans!!111
thats right goy!

I think it was less than 24hrs after

>no pictures of the bodies or scene
>nobody knows the names of the first responders
>all the first responders that exist in the area claim that they weren't at SH
>for all we know the first responders don't even exist
>school gets demolished swiftly after the incident

> people who watched their friends die.
From where, in the closet while they were laughing and Hogg was interviewing his fellow students about gun control?

redd|tors need to leave

Real

Mexicans make decisions
America becomes Mexican tier shithole

you perspective of emotional trauma sounds very feminine.

what kind of father goes on tv and politicizes his young daughters death? and on the day she died.

says he withdrew his NOT GUILTY plea you dumb asses...

Here you go user, it's not the funeral picture, this was apparently taken shortly after he was released from that loony bin
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5437797/Nikolas-Cruzs-brother-spotted-skateboarding-Florida.html

>>no pictures of the bodies or scene
there was pics of the scene? or some of it? all i remember is the school looked like it had been abandoned for a while and had flood damage.
The area had several big floods in the years leading up SH

imagine filming a 17 year old topless skateboarding outside his home and calling it journalism

>tfw missed el creatura
Gonna need a quick rundown

>You connect the dots
dots connected
case closed far as I'm goncerned

He withdrew his not guilty plea get it right

called shill fellow (((white)))
responded by saying not white she is mixed
another user call her 56% and el creatura
Posted what you responded to and the she shill never returned

Fucking hell, to back to plebbit.

It cut right when she does the sign holy fuck what fucking planet was i born in to

lol faggot