Dragon Ball Super

Has Super Saiyan Blue become irrelevant already? Ultra Instinct seems to be stronger than even Kaioken x20 in Blue. Or will UI become the new SSG and never be seen again until the next arc?

I dont think UI is a form, more like a technique he can use in addition to his forms.

How come he could match Jiren in base form then?

What did Toshio mean by this?

here's how i see it, goku broke through his limits as the narration said, so he received a significant power boost in adition he seems to have mastered a new technique called ultra instict that allows him to dodge and fight without thinking. A technique he can apply when using his other forms as i imagine it. In my eyes what we saw was goku base form (which is now much stronger) using his new technique. Also he was obviously running on borrowed energy, so my guess is that after he recovers some of his energy he might transform to blue or a new form and use ultra instict on top of that.

Official reason is that he was being powered up by the energy of the Spirit Bomb. They did that once in a non-canon movie.

Ultra Instinct doesn't make SSB irrelevant.

UI seems to be a technique like Kaioken. Also as of now, UI has a time-limit.

What other "new warrior" can there be?

> Ultra Instinct
> Ultra Vegetto Blue is now possible

Is there ANYONE that can even touch him...?

Ssj blue kaioken ×20 ultra instinct Goku when?

Super Jiren?

the next arc will have ultra instinct that goes super saiyan

Oh god I can see the fan art already:
Ultra instinct ss1, 2, 3, god and blue or in short forms UISS1, 2, 3, UISSG, UISSB and UISSBKKx20
Sigh... This is why we can't have nice things.

we still dont know how far goes jiren

What's wrong with that?

So glad UI isn't a Saiyan-exclusive form

UI Freeza when??

Add UI SSB Vegito

SSB never was relevant in the anime, it was a shitty jobber form

Quick reminder that migate no gokui was foreshadowed decades ago and that toriyama is literally a genuis.

Hmmmm...

>Popo lesson
>don't let your mind to disturb your fighting style, have a clear mind

>angels lesson
>let your body to move itself following your unconscious fighting instincts while your consciousness does whatever you want, thinking on your next dinner, resolving a math's problem, forming a strategy or absolutelly nothing at all

Totally different.

Soon i'd bet. Freeza is just watching, learning, and plotting. Since he seems to have ambitions to become a god it makes sense that hes going to continue along those lines. Unless of course whoever is authoring this shit decides to have him cucked in the process instead of giving him an arc.

I hope UI and everything else that is to come completely erases SS1/2/3/red/blue. I want to see god techniques take over - but i doubt they have the balls or creativity to do it.

The principle is the same, it just keeps getting more advanced. That's the case for every master that Goku had, not just Popo. Roshi gave him the basics, Karin thought him how to improve them, and so on

One is clearing your mind to focus, the other is training your body to fight by itself so you aren't slowed down by thinking. Very different.

>SSJ, blond hair and blue eyes will return to their old glory
We can only hope.

DBZ was the only thing Aryans had left.

>base form couldn't even touch Jiren
>SSJ was ignored
>SSJ2 nudged Jiren's head
>SSG attacks were finger parried
>SSB sent Jiren through a bunch of debris

SSB is still enough to be a threat to Jiren if the attacks connect. UI makes that possible.

>The principle is the same
You mean the opposite

No since SSB is fruit of is actually part of Whis' training(control), I think it is a bastardization of it by the saiyans, and the other being UI. The next logical step is SSGSS completed/perfect form with UI, the irony is heavy here because if you think of it: by finishing Whis training Goku and Vegeta will look absolutely normal yet they will be extremely powerful. Just keep in mind, that aura does not correspond to a quality UI user, it is just Toey twist to make it more marketable.
That wasn't quality use of UI in my opinion, much like fake SSJ in Lord Slug movie, a UI powered by Genki. Bit of headcannon but the aura/heat explains it.
That shadow in the new toys. I still bet it is Hit without his suit.
Soon
Wasn't Popo's training about efficient movement?

Toriyama just doesn't know what to do with him and Chaoz anymore

Say something nice about Cocotte!

Yeeeaaah...

Almost certainly before the end of the tournament.

What's Jiren's inevitable transformation called?

ohoho

Who fucking cares, everyone will forget this form when he discovers Giga Bloodthirst anyways.

She proctec
She attac
But most importantly, she both slicc and thicc

>vegeto
more like gogeta they dont have potaras

Toriyama is a fucking hack:
>Toriyama gives SSGSS shitty blue hair
because
>even tho white hair would be cooler, Zamas was planned to have white hair.

Then

>Toriyama gives Mystic Gohan a shitty aura
Because
>Even tho aura-less Gohan looks cooler , Goku was planned to have a similar form.

HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS??? HE KEEPS FUCKING UP HIS OWN SHOW FOR THE SAKE OF MARKETING FIGURES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Please say something positive about Obuni!

I wish the blue form has become irrelevant.
It's the most retreaded transformation yet (along with freeza gold form)

so there will be a Super saiyan god blue ultra instinct?

>It's the most retreaded transformation yet

you forget going from base form to ssj

except that was a new form actually with spiked hair
this one is just a hue shift

Jiren was literally holding back though, the same shit would happen if Goku fought Beerus
Keep in mind Jiren is pretty much an unofficial God of Destrucion

>why did goku go back to this base form?
>oh to form the genki dama he needs to be on his base form because super saiyajin has malice
>oh okay

>trunks in SS forms a genki dama without even knowing how to make one

okay toeishills defend this.

Drama Alert Technique... and this isnt even my final form

All side non-saiyan character were abused since Saiyan-Namek Saga. Toriyama could came up with a lot of buffs, they would be weaker than the saiyans but at least they'd be relevant. Story wise many of the buffs are plausible Kaioken being my favorite choice.
SSGSS completed/perfect will be the next thing. They will look normal.

They can always get some from Shin or Old Kai

Easier than practicing/training the Fusion Dance for an inferior fusion

Well because is his show and he does whatever the fuck he wants?

super saiyan god super saiyan kaioken ultra instinct vegeto when?

He won't transform. When he's about to be defeated, he'll make his way over to Toppo, say "it's all up to you now, I've always looked up to you" and then Toppo will suddenly become ten times as strong as Jiren.

Please say something positive about Obuni! (last U10 member who got eliminated)

It's not the same technique retard. That move was shit to begin with. Goku needs the others's agreement for his attack, Trunks didn't.

Base form can now be powered up beyond SSB levels, he had that boost temporary due to Genki Dama absortion but now he'll have to grind it

Here's how I see it: this is a new form with Ultra Instinct being one of the abilities it gives
The reason it's so strong is because Goku broke through the limits of SSB with pure luck
Basically Goku ended up using way more stamina or energy than his body could take to try blocking the Spirit Bomb and while anyone in this series would die from that (like Roshi and Tien), he survived breaking his limits thanks to the energy of the Spirit Bomb acting as extra fuel
It's an irregular as fuck transformation, this might be headcanon but I have a strong feeling there is nothing supposed to be beyond SSB
Think about it like this: you push your system way beyond what it can do but it doesn't crash because suddenly the RAM usage was somehow depleted. You get a system doing way more than what it's supposed to do but still stable.
That is what happened with Goku

I also hope after this arc this new form is treated like Vegito, it's not spammed and it's only saved for special occasions with Blue still acting as Goku's go-to

Hopefully never and he gets erased by Zeno

SSB has lost its flare if anything. It's gotten spammed too much. Rather than being this trump card form, it's basically just his new super saiyan form. It has no credibility anymore. He's going super saiyan in a god-tier form yet it seems almost necessary for every fucking opponent he faces. It shouldn't be that way.

There are so many things wrong with this picture that it's nauseating

>there is nothing beyond SSB
>Goku literally broke the limits of Saiyan biology
>Goku broke the limits of his body and stamina (not just power like before) to get this
>form's official name still isn't Limit Breaker

Also if that's the case I guess it would explain why it looks like base form, since there is nothing beyond Blue it just cycles back to looking like base
This form is like a bug I guess

read again retard. Goku couldnt start it as SS because of the ferocity of the transformation, while trunks had no problem as SS.

Pretty sure this is how it works

>UI is a technique rather than a transformation
>It is not inherently stronger than SSB it just allows faster and more precise movements
>Goku ran out of power and was being fueled by the energy of the Spirit Bomb
>The collective energy of all the U7 warriors (minus Vegeta) in combination with this new technique was enough to allow him to keep up with Jiren's movements and land some blows

They've been pulling this "hurr I don't need to see my enemy I can sense them" shit for all of DBZ pretty much

Though Toei obviously forgot about this because they're Toei, nevertheless UI seems to be a level beyond it considering it's more about individual body parts having their own reflexes.

>Goku needs to make genki dama in base form to avoid absorbing all the energy
>Trunks does it in SS and absorbs the energy, going into Super Saiyan Rage in that same fight
it makes sense imo

No, it's a transformation
The Spirit Bomb is simply what kept Goku alive after running out of stamina

>Goku needs to make genki dama in base form to avoid absorbing all the energy

nope Krillin explained why

Wakey Wakey

Daily reminder that ''migatte no gokui'' is an actual concept in martial arts and Toriyama just made Goku's final evolution tie back to what Dragon Ball used to be about

> birth of a new warrior

Isn't it obvious?

Yeah, he explained that when he goes SS malice enters is soul and the Genki Dama's energy pours into him, killing him in the process

Or am I mixing scenes?

Of course Jiren was holding back but the entire sequence of trying out the various SSJ forms was to display each form's varying degrees of effectiveness against Jiren and SSB was more than capable of him blowing away if the hit connects. In comparison, Kale was tanking SSB with no issues.

what? he didn't say any of that besides that you cannot do genki dama if you have malice ( SS )

Well

Does the Oozaru inside Goku count?

It's U6 and a birth of a new warrior.

There are two namekians not shown at all so far. I bet they're gonna absorb each other and then destroy everything leading to Piccolo asking them how they'd get so powerful.

Again, it's not the same technique retard. Goku needs pople's agreement. Trunks simply take their energy. Why do you assume it is exactly the same as Genkidama?

Ultra "Ow My Eyes" Lmao Instinct Jiren

It's not a transformation it's a technique some god's are capable of using hence the shock in a mortal being capable of using it.

Spirit Bomb was quite clearly fueling Goku's power which is why he was constantly losing energy in the form of heat until he burned out.

It's pretty accurate, what part of it makes you nauseous?

are u retarded? I am sure you are

I'd dig that pic if Kale had her hand inside Caulifla pants.

Ultra Instinct is a technique but the thing with blue aura and silver eyes was a transformation
It looks like base because there is nothing supposed to be beyond SSB and so it just cycled back to base
>inb4 hurrr headcanon
It makes sense, it's a true limit break, as in breaking the limits of a Saiyan's peak biology

Kalefla

What's Vermoud blackmailing Jiren with?

Why do people keep assuming Kale is gay? They just have a sisterly relationship, nothing more.

If Spirit bomb couldn't hurt Jiren, USSBKKx50 won't do shit. There's a reason it's called a trump card. There's nothing else better if it fails.

i think the reason toppo is considerd a GoD replacement for vermoud and not jiren is because jiren has been literaly raised to be a living weapon.
jiren's response seemed sad, almost as if he resents having to do this.
jiren is a living weapon to be used by the GoD and he is starting to get tired of it.

Welcome to the DBS anime.

Is it the Genkidama? No it's not. You know how Genkidama works don't you?

A real sis would be there for you on times of need, though.

hmm something like that, also Toppo seems to be very close with Jiren he talked about Jiren getting his wish, the dragon balls, so clearly Jiren wants something more than just live.

>Ultra Instinct seems to be stronger than even Kaioken x20 in Blue
is goku able to push kaioken past x20?

Daily reminder that Jiren won't be beaten and the Grand Priest's scheme will derail the tournament
Daily reminder Goku and Jiren will team up against the evil angel and fuse, that is the mysterious figurine that was advertised

Jiren is probably a chad and doesn't have enough brainpower to conserve his energy. So he has to take orders. Just look at his fight with Hit. Hit should've instantly become paste on the ground, and yet they show him taking hits. It's because Vermoud only allowed full power against Goku and not anyone else.

Match with base form Jiren though

Because his body was faster. By that I mean his bioelectric impulses were fast enough to keep up with Jiren, unrelated to power. Its the same thing that Whis did while sparring against Goku and Vegeta at the same time.

>implying she didn't break from her bubble and save cauli from being knocked out
goldfish memory in this community

Trunks' Spirit Bomb obviously works different than Goku's

> The Human Resistance's confused look when energy was leaving them initially
> No one was lifting their hands (with the exception of Goku/Vegeta, though their arms were horizontal not vertical)
> Even Android 8 had no idea what was going on

Trunks takes energy without permission. It's not the same. So it makes sense that SS affects it differently as well.

If Goku's Spirit Bomb worked the same way as Trunks' did, he would've gotten everyone's energy from the ToP. Not just the energy from Universe 7.