Should we cancel student debts?

Trump is going to debt reset the entire world mate.

I certainly hope so. Permanently and decisively.

He has to destroy the entire debt based economy and go back to gold and silver. Just like the constitution says.

That's his plan!

Wheres it say that?

It's like an Onion article headline. Just need a photo of some lazy slacker sitting on the couch

>Anonymous
just delete the number to make it dissapear
>qwick maffs

hold up. let me borrow a few grand more first

No, if some fag goes $300k into debt on an art degree, he deserves to eat shit. This is evolution right here.

If we help anyone through college it should be engineers because they have a return on investment and give the Chinese some competition.

The artists can skip college completely and go paint shit in a communal housing place like they do after they graduate. Who the hell cares what they do. Water works and electricity supply don't depend on paintings and philosophy about random shit.

Yeah because canceling debt will change the fact that their only education is in feminist dance theory.

I would be ok with canceling everyone's student debt if we also eliminated FAFSA (federal student loans). The governments subsidization of college tuition has inflated the cost of college tremendously and turned universities into glorified diploma mills. We're churning out shit loads of graduates with debt that can never be forgiven and their degrees are mostly worthless. Just end the cycle before the bubble inevitably bursts.

sure, why the fuck not? I dont want to pay it off, neither does anyone else. Ill take free money, lmao.

>(((Eric Levitz)))
>not a single white person in the picture
>demands free shit for nogs
Checks out.

Well you Burgers desperately need that. You're like US$ 21 trillion in debt, over 100% of GDP

No. People with student debt and no job should be hanged tho.

No.
Because fuck you, that's why.

No, but we should educate people what debt is before convincing them to use it.

It's a tool that allows you to self-invest prior to having capital available. You gamble on your own skill and convicitons, that you can outpace your interest rate and create wealth.

Debt right now is socially treated as a consumable resource that creates a burden, and not a tool with calculable risk.

>cancelling money owed to businesses will surely help those businesses out
>it's for the economy!

If we cancel student debt we must also cancel Mortage debts, business debts, credit card debts ... oh wait , that’s unrealistic

>implying usury is a legitimate business

>Wheres it say that?

Section 10
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque
and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin
a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law
impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility

what would jesus do

NO! I did not starve for 15 years to pay off my loans for them to get a free ride.

>you can't afford to go to a top tier school
>someone steps in to give you money to go there
>you have to give that money back because shits not free
>its usury
Kindly KYS

Fuck them and their shit degrees.

>going into debt to get your good goy certification

As someone who hasn’t started paying off mine yet,
This. It’s not fair on those who paid,
Just like it wouldn’t be fair if they scrapped fees after I left. I entered into my contract and intend to uphold it. Others shouldn’t get let off easy even if I’m one of them

Absolutely agree, I scrimped and saved my way through university

I had a "part time" job doing 43 hours a week in a SPAR shop. My colleague students took the loan and drank the heads of themselves.

You can not reward fecklessness

Hopefully the college system gets reworked so the next generation can actually make it as I'm too old to consider higher education. As it stands now, my local community college expects people to pay $10k a year. That's literally half of my annual hourly wages.

No we should crash the education system and let the economy replace it with cheap technical and trade schools.

Also how the fuck do you cancel it, someo me has to pay it.

Gross oversimplification. American higher education system is basically designed to rape morons out of thousands of dollars. And on top of that they don’t really teach shit anymore unless you’re in law, med, or engineering school. Anything other than those 2 is basically Marxism training. The people who lent this money know this as well and should have never agreed to make these loans. It’s corrupt from the top down. I’m glad you’re a Jew bootlicker though.

Give to Ceasar what belongs to Caesar and give to God what belongs to God

Flip some fucking desks

>willingly put yourself in debt
>complain when you have to pay it back

i fucking hate those retards

Top tier schools and literally everything else would not have their prices artificially inflated if not for usury.

If that were to happen, what would be the consequences?

Guess what. You can choose where to go. If you are a total idiot and take a loan to go to some shit tier college where you learn marxist shit or nothing that will help you in your future in the job market then that's on you.

If you get a loan to go to an Ivy league university and in a good field then you have a pretty good chance to get a good job and pay off the debt and then advance on the social ladder.

STUDENT LOANS ARE COMPLETELY FUCKING OPTIONAL
YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT YOU WERE GETTING INTO

t. ZERO STUDENT DEBT

Isn't debt good for the economy tho? Countries literally but debt from other countries. Someone redpill me on economics.

can i have a free 5 acre parcel of land for the sake of the economy instead?

fuck these guys for borrowing money to "earn" a worthless piece of paper.

But consider this: the only reason why a lot of students got their debt is because the idea that they need "higher" education was drilled into their heads by the (((media))). They hardly had a fighting chance against the brainwashing. If they learn the errors of their ways, could they not deserve a second chance?

>Doesn't know that debt makes the country go around

Kek'd

this tbqh

You're obviously going to live to see some form of debt jubilee. Hard to imagine how that wouldn't be in our future unless hyperinflation comes first (which achieves the same outcome)

Yes. The college loan industry is a stealth slavery scheme.

First mother fucking post. I plan on fighting to the death if they come after that (((money))) I owe them.

>Go to studentdorm
>Complain about debt
Lol

>Steal money from both the federal government and boomer retirement portfolios at the same time

(((Levin)))

You aren’t from the US so I can’t expect you to understand, but people here are literally brainwashed into going to college/university. It’s literally a Jewish money-making scheme that’s fooled people into taking out these loans for worthless pieces of paper. Remind me again which US university you attended?

You can get higher education at a reasonable price.
If you do shit in high school, go to cc and pay a few thousand every year. Even if you need to take out some small loans, they should be payable even if you fail out.
If you do well in high school, go to a B-tier school like me and get a full ride. If you do well enough to get into the top tier unis, most of them are free for poorfags anyway. There are literally options for people of any ability.
You're releasing people from a lot of personal responsibility. It's your job to know the value of money and to think before you sign that dotted line taking $20k of debt a fucknig year

No. If you take out a loan you pay it back. Fuck anyone who thinks that society should EVER forgive loans.

The problem with the system is retards are allowed to go six figures in debt for a non medical degree. No one should be loaning them that money. Retards are always going to retard but the system should be changed. People should be denied further loans at a certain point unless they are getting a real degree. That's all that needs to happen.

Any person under the age of 20, with the exception of a precocious few, a is clinical retard capable of masquerading as a convincing young-adult. They're all still in their mimicking & obey phase, don't have many opinions based on experience if any at all, and their parents, peers and teachers all wanted them to go to school.

This this this. I am considered intelligent by standardized testing standards so I was constantly pushed into academics rather than hands on work. Now I’m in my mid twenties realizing I went to university for nothing because I prefer doing blue collar hands on type work rather than what I earned a degree in.

Agreed

Good luck getting past:
1) people who didn't get any debt and
2) (nearly impossible to defeat) people who had debt and already paid for it
Can you imagine the immense rage of a person who had a large amount of debt, paid for it like a responsible person, and then sees the audacity of some entitled idiot saying "give me free money"? I know I would be Furious.

No, when they get thier student loans wiped 95% of those faggots are going to go straight back to turning the skrews on the white working class. You thought they hated privilege before? How much do you think theyll need to over compensate for thier white guilt when they literally got a free ticket to a middle income job?

Theyd basically become boomers 2.0, we don't need that.

have the FED buy college loans and then pay for them with printed money.
on a compromise that tuition is halved.
University is the most wasteful place in government.

>are worried students are unable to pay their debts
>pushes for the government and tax payers to pay their debts
lol so jewish

Most people agree that student debt was a scheme designed by (((them))). Only greedy fucking bootlickers defend this massive modern Jewish slavery scheme.

So how is a state the fed?

Will they be giving refunds to everyone who paid for college without loans or paid off their debts?
No? Then fuck off jew

No.

We should garnish their wages and make them pay it after the first late payment. If they choose to not wagecuck to pay for their worthless piece of paper then they should be sent to the fields to harvest fruits and veggies for the rest of their lives and send the spics back home. Mao got one thing right, he took the worthless pseudo-intellectuals out of universities and into the fields where they could actually contribute something to society instead of stroking their frail ego.

>jew
>talking about canceling debts

Then we should cut off the entryway to it and leave those who've already bit the bait to sort themselves off.

Fair to everyone.

no, mother fuckers should pay what they owe and not be allowed to skate through life as they've been allowed to do so far. this is more demands and bullshit from lazy fucks who think they should be handed the world because they were never told no, this will collapse the economy and then all their other hand outs will go away
also, why are there like no white people in that photo? is it because really they know all those minorities are going to fuck over the debt anyway and let it default
lets face it probably.
i have no remorse for faggots who got gender studies degrees and can never pay the 100k off, not one bit.

This

Government had no problem bailing out these Jewish slave system companies in ‘08 but now you bootlickers don’t want to afford your fellow (white) Americans the same luxury? God damn I hate this place sometimes.

see

Well not me because I'm a die hard nationalist and wanted to stay here but my sister attended Michigan State Uni for her second degree and masters. And guess what, no debt. Because she went with a good specialization. Although this was in 2008.

Also, you have no idea what university mentality means until you come here, in Romania. A fuckton of high school graduates go to college and uni, the market is over-saturated and most of them work shit jobs because there are too many to fill a seat. To make things worse, 99.99% of universities here dont have marxist propaganda courses, its all serious shit (especially med and engineering where the teachers fail you just because you missed a comma in a written sentence).

So yeah.

Agreed

It doesnt make much sense that higher education costs money anyways. They should make the most needed fields free like medicine, engineering, etc. Id be pissed if they made that shit free and then my taxes went to teaching kids in vampire class and womens studies

To be fair though man she probably got a lot of help because you guys are foreigners. Regular middle class white people like myself had to fight over the scraps of scholarships left over after women and minorities got their free rides. I’m not saying this is 100% the case but not everyone is as intelligent as your sister. A great many Americans were shook down by Fannie Mae and other predatory loan companies simply because they wanted to try to better their lives through education.

Well, cancelling my student debt WOULD free up a fair bit of my income. So I kinda see their point.

Either way, the student debt bubble will pop soon. Too many people in debt, too many not paying said debt.

I think there would be a white baby boom among actual good white people rather than the scum wave of poor dumb white people that are outbreeding us.

Liberal colleges should go broke, but the debt should stay for those retards

Not going to happen. Leftist don't seem to understand how little power they have.

Why are you assuming that it's white people who need help?

Whose to say it's not La-A and paco taking esoteric aztec courses and then working part time at taco bell and popeyes while holding a bachelors of spear chucking theory.

I didn't have a single nigger, kike or spic in my electrical engineering classes, why didn't they take up a degree that is actually useful, like being able to design and troubleshoot a polyphase transformer instead of reading tryone's slam poetry?

I wonder how many people know that many colleges have their own investment funds that can generate enough income from interests to pay for every student and every professor. That you paying them is just the schools way of transferring tax payer wealth to schools so they can use that money to generate more profit (like a business) and use some of it toward supporting political things they are into at the time.

>deserves to eat shit
Nigger, fuck you. If some bankerfag gives an art student $300k HE deserves to eat shit. The only reason these loans happen is because the Jews made these loans non-bankruptable.

1/10 kys

Maybe because I know plenty of white people who have student debt? I’m glad your anecdotal story about an extremely specific course of study covers every situation though.

One year of labor camp for every $5,000 of debt would be fair.

Yeah cause Fuck people who had parents that could pay for their college right?

Fuck off Vee

>Should we cancel students with debt?
With extreme prejudice

So by that metric only moderate to very wealthy people should have access to higher education

Spotted the jew

Idk if this is true but: she might have gotten a free ride because she joined the army rangers and finished basic corps training (she was a US citizen at this point) in 2005 (didn't get shipped to Irak or Afganistan because of a leg injury. Maybe you could enlighten me if the military gets free uni.

And I repeat, you have a choice. You can go to uni with a loan or not, nobody is forcing you.

>I didn't have a single nigger, kike or spic in my electrical engineering classes, why didn't they take up a degree that is actually useful, like being able to design and troubleshoot a polyphase transformer instead of reading tryone's slam poetry?

You forgot women, only "Female" we have in our course is a 250 lb hambeast

I dropped out of high school and still ended up a supervisor at a small company. People are just fucking lazy

Yes, because it fucks the Jews over.

They didn't pay for anything substantive or tangible, so forgiving the debt couldn't possibly hurt any businesses except for universities who've been living high on the hog from imaginary money for a very long time.

MR ROBOT

So working class people that haven't gone to uni are going to subsidise graduate debt relief via inflation? Redistribution of debt.

Should I get reimbursed for actually paying for my education?