Is this 2018?

twitter.com/muslimiq/status/971887374547521536

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/muslimiq/status/971887374547521536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this

they have to go back

Disturbing for whom exactly?

So a normal deportation? These happen all the time. Big deal.

should have thrown the entire family into the patrol car. fucking beaners.

criminal gets arrest.

they make a huge scene

us paramedics have a term for this, when a patient enteres repeated seizures its called Status epilepticus.

what you witnessed here is

STATUS HISPANICUS

Why didn't they take the others who obviously didn't speak English?

Not sure why they took one and not the whole family. Shit is enraging.

it's a big deal for libshits and Mexicans and you should all be laughing because they're crying right now

Damn, Kenny Marshall not afraid of showing his power level.

>MuslimIQ

>break federal laws
>expects to get rewarded
Absolutely insane.

They were probably born here.

Quite the oxymoron.

Why would I fucking care they look like animals... I'm a 6 foot tall white man with a family history going back millennia. These animals were in trees eating each other while my family was shaping Europe. They should all just die.

>1938 Germany
But Nazis kidnapped children with their parents...

That spic was smuggling drugs, fyi.

When the same shit happened under Obama
>crickets

i cant defend this, they should have taken the girls as well. lazy agents only doing half the job.

>today's episode of things that never happened;

clearly we shouldn't deport people with children

clearly illegals should be encouraged to have as many children as possible

Underrated

>Is this 2018?

Yes, and laws are still enforced

If I rob this dude in front of the cops id assume hed want the cops to arrest me....why cant these people stop virtue signaling

>criminal gets arrested
Who would have fucking guessed?

And by that I mean of their own accord... They do a fabulous job killing each other left to their own devices. I dunno why white people get involved. Just fucking give them their desert ghetto and let them ruin it

Rekt

Open all the prison doors, we need to reconnect those poor families torn apart by the government.

Pure iron fist bitch
Pussies die

>crosses border illegally
>shits out half a dozen kids
>gets deported

Too bad.

Muslim intellectual~~

Defense:

Border patrol caught a non us citizen attempting to circumvent United States law as literally the first thing they did. Given the border was crossed illegally this woman easily could have been carrying weapons or running drugs. Had she crossed at a legal check point she likely would have been denied.

In other words.. America doesn't owe shit to people from other countries who illegally capture you. That treatment is humane compared to what would happen to an American caught crossing illegally in to Mexico.

Why didn't they lynch the daughters?

>T. El Ogro Americano

I can't imagine the density of someone illegally entering a country WITH THEIR CHILD. And now we're the bad guys? Fook off

Fucking rekt, video?

mmmm delicious mexican tears, more videos of this please

I kek'd

If it was Mexico the police would rape her

Actually The Obama administration didn’t allow the Border Patrol to do City Patrol.

Even the Bush administration didn’t allow them

They'll just be deported, wake me up when they start up the gas chambers.

The defense is that the place where the Family name Rashid are from, kill eachother in the streets like dogs. Here we make them go home and try to get back in legally....YEP "We" are the problem.... LOL..... Praise KEK.

>Why are they arresting the ILLEGAL immigrant?
Ummmm...do you really not understand?

>there are people on this board right now who think Trump supporters were in favor of civic nationalism

My only complaint is that we aren't shoving them into furnaces...as far as I know

In Mexico, the police protect white people. Do not rape.

How about not entering a country illegaly?

quit with the semantics, he deported with the exact same fervor

If it was Mexico, the cartel would chop her up alive with an axe.
I seen’d it.
I seeeen’d it.

Nice.

>parents are immune from justice

Post your face you pirate faggot. I'll post mine
Not even concerned if I get doxxed, call my racist uncle and tell him his employees are racist.
Also learn some geography. There vast quantities of land without niggers in America. Just because new York is full of niggers and Texas is full of spics doesn't mean every other state is.

Oh look a sand nigger sticking up for a cactus nigger. Wonder what their common cause might be?

>”Obama deported, but he was polite about it, and respectfully deported.”
I hate liberals so much.

>twitter.com/muslimiq/status/971887374547521536

the ice agents are mexicans too man, amerifats in this thread still think

>Im growing whiter

Why would my family have niggers or spics in it's background? Do you know how repulsive that was considered for most of American history outside of Jewish plantations and the southwest?

inb4 it's*

Always the"attack while crying" moveit sickens me. The derive power from being/playing a victim.

This is true for all failing minorities. Niggers Jews and Arabs all are experts are faking victimhood for selfish gain.

Disgusting

FUCKING PHONE POSTING FAGGOT I AM

its

Boy, you’re like an Internet Rambo.
No one would ever dare fuck with you, tough guy.
Ouchie Mouchie!

i lol'ed

Criminals who assumed that a sob story would get them off scott free.

just the beginning

And yet they aren't from here.

Post more happy videos like this that are fixing the USA.

Dude stop posting this shit...

My dick can only get so hard.

Deception by omission.
Because it's not specified, I can only assume she was in the USA illegally.

the next thing trump needs to tackle is the 14th amendment loophole, its the entire foundation of the anchor baby phenomenon

Shoulda took the offspring too. Still glad to see them being rounded up though, MAGA!

SWAT breaks into our homes to arrest us and sends our kids to random foster homes all the time. What makes these parasites so special they think they don't deserve the same treatment?

Who is this semen demon

That’s like saying Police kidnapped the child of josef Fritzl

Really, this should be SOP.

How can I get an elfu gf like that?

Disturbing that all the other ones there weren't rounded up too.

>criminal getting arrested
OH THE HUMANITY

She was here illegally and smuggling stuff into the country, so our police risked their lived to capture this criminal. What's to defend.

>Nazi-Germany had laws
>USA has laws
C'mon it's the current year

>pic
somehow we've entered a timeline where anime isn't real but shadman cartoons are
this reality is cursed

The police could do this with respect for mexican person

post "no visa"

Don't give a shit. Get the fuck out of my country.

I feel bad for the kids because their parents didn't go through the legal channels spend time and money doing things the right way like MY parents did.
fuck the parent though

youre all retarded

This would solve most of our issues

The woman was arrested for involvement in human trafficking. That's all you need to know.

That is terrible, they should've taken the whole family.

>those animals howling
I am so fucking hard right now.

>Fucking defend this
No way. I can't defend a vertical video.

Guys its 2018! How can you record videos vertically?

>Get the fuck out of my country.

Damn right fuck all ilegal shit meat bags

I don't think he's proud of it, though. I think it's testimonial.

Making a fictional country up doesn't make it yours.

Fuck your beaner Wakanda. Get the fuck out.

Build the FUCKING WALL!!!

I love how they want to cry about omg it was done in broad daylight. As oppose to doing it at night in the dark?? Local police have the right to not participate and help with raids of illegals so this just makes perfect sense. The illegal can't barricade themselves or have access to a gun in the home -- catching them while they out walking and shopping poses less of a risk and they don't need police to help them raid a home.

>Guys its 2018! How can you record videos vertically?

Makes me diamonds

but its 2018

You sorta got the shit kicked out of you when you tried to claim those borders... Or do Mexicans not know how to read?

I met a Mexican who was so proud of his french heritage that I almost pissed myself laughing. Just a funny anecdote

But the Americans seized the Mexican land. Why is your state called New Mexico? You take away the state of New Mexico, and then wonder why in your West there are so many mexicans.