Just another day in Cuckmany

Girl gets beaten up and raped by 3 tanned Germans in Cologne, just a few hundred meters from her home
Feeling culturally enriched Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AI8v4GIjUVE
theworldnews.net/us-news/actress-taylor-hickson-sues-producers-over-disfiguring-injury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Toll status?

This is fake and gay isn't it?

why would it be fake? your country is in the toilet.

Guess we have something in common then, björncuck

Paid in full

The fact of the matter is that it can, and will happen because of who has entered Europe. Is this one true? Who knows anymore. I no longer have the will to go and verify. There are as many Sup Forumsfake European stories as there are fake news stories on the HuffingtonPost.

Hurr metoo

>Sup Forums- where white NEETs argue about whose country is worse off while posting shitty memes

or an actress that was told to bang on glass, asked if it was safe, told yes, did it, glass broke, she fell through and got slashed up on the face and is now suing for disfigurement.

Literally a famous actress who got in a car crash on set and is suing the production company

Are you one of these Russianshills people talk about or something? You can literally reverse image search that and see the articles about the lawsuit kek

>Taylor Hickson

Fake news!

it's an actress from the movie Deadpool who got fucked up doing a stunt

t. retard

you know shit's in bad shape when sweden is calling out your country

source faggote

>Taylor Hickson says she was 19 years old, working on an indie horror film called “Ghostland,” when her director ordered her to keep pounding on a glass door. She asked, according to a lawsuit filed this week, if it was safe.
>The director, Pascal Laugier, insisted that it was, and so did a producer, the lawsuit said. But the glass shattered, “causing [her] head and upper body to fall through the door and shards of glass,” according to the suit. The left side of Hickson’s jaw was slashed by the broken glass, leaving “permanent scarring” that took “approximately 70 stitches” to close, the suit said.
>The lawsuit accuses Incident Productions, which produced “Ghostland,” of not taking “any and all reasonable steps to ensure that industry standards and practices were adhered to, including but not limited to the use of safety glass and/or stunt doubles as appropriate.”

Don't fall for obvious shilling, Sup Forums, don't be dumber than you normally are

Germany, not Cuckmany.

This kinda reminds me of the 'Hijab Ripping Scandal' that happened in Canada recently. The alleged victims lied about what had happen but Liberals response was "W-welll...it COULD have happened."

>Is this one true? Who knows anymore.

2 seconds in google you lazy retard, search "Taylor Hickson"

There's no toll to pay if you're minding your own business. Stop assuming every woman who gets raped by nigger and mongol shitskins was asking for it.

When you guys create thousands of fake stories about violence from migrants it makes the actual cases for violence carry less weight because eventually everyone is just going to assume its fake.

This, fucking OP is an obvious shill

Fake, but there are many real examples. youtu.be/AI8v4GIjUVE

Thats taylor hickson after suffering from falling into glass. Stop being fake and gay.

I looked this actress' twitter, she deserved it

SAGE, no source and also thats from a movie

>memeflags=shillbots from shitholes

>she deserved it

Deserved what, falling on broken glass? Nice job falling for shilling, you even looked through her twitter how can you fall for OP hahahahaha

The look in her eyes in the 'after' picture.

>Is this one true? Who knows anymore. I no longer have the will to go and verify.
and this is how the fascists win; keeping the public ignorant and egotistical.
congratulations, you just played yourself

Looks fake and gay

You need to realize, that Sup Forums is just a bait board.

They should all experience it. As many times as necessary. No mercy. None.

I've seen that. It's a shill OP like 50%+.
Girl still seems wrecked though.
To be believably enriched one must smash face first through a plate glass door. Not very good shilling when you think about it.

>falling for LARP shilling

lol

>tanned

You mean niggers! Do you know where you are faggot?!

You're using a memeflag so I can't take anything you say seriously

another one redpilled

whats the issue?

well that was the point of the thread.
to make the us look as foolish as the liberals to people like you.
the difference is that there are many concrete examples of sexual assaults and acid attacks by migrants but none of muslims being assaulted by trump voting whites just for their hijab.
the sad part is that it is targeted at people like me, but only works on people like you. the lowest common denominator.
please try to be aware that there is a lot of manipulative shit here as we are under constant attack. this is not a place for blind truth being spoonfed to you, be alert for psyops

attention, germacucks

translate this

Paid. For now

She got btfo on some indie film set, I doubt she is even going to make much money in the lawsuit but who knows, these production companies are pretty deep pocketed.

she probably voted for SPD or CDU or The Greens and therefore deserve it

>meme flag posters are so fucking gay. i hate them so much. fuck.

there are more ethnic Germans than muslims in my country

paid in advanced

i feel like my statment still stands for the women in Germany who gets to feel diversity

FAKE AND GAY

theworldnews.net/us-news/actress-taylor-hickson-sues-producers-over-disfiguring-injury

Imagine being such a pathetic piece of shit that you shitpost on Sup Forums using fake news like there is not enough real news to work with

The bitch isn't even German, way to fall for some obvious shilling retard

lmfao faggot OP BTFO

They voted for it.

i know, learn how to read, i wrote for the women in Germany who gets to feel diversity

30,000 white women are raped by niggers per year in America

literally a hundred white women raped by niggers per day in America

>EUROPOOOORS THE MOOOOOSLIMS ARE COMING
>PROTECT YOUR WOMEN EUROPOOORS!!
>DA MOOOOOSLIMS, EUROPE IS FINISH!!!!!11

>*nigger giggle*
>show me wut you working wit, white boi

what's that censored thing on her face?
a vagina?

Daily reminder that these fake threads are created by (((globalists))) to make people doubt real cases of rape and begin to imagine things aren't really that bad.

OP deserves death.

Who gives a fuck, you still got baited by OP, you're a retard

germacuck here
sorry for our language to be so fucking minor

she says ''i'd rather suck 10 BIG BLACK cocks at the same time than some fucking wh*Te AFD voter's micro penis''

as you all know AFD is a far right party in gemany

> webm related is a germacuck getting blown the fuck out by a BBC

I would rather have 10 bbc then one micro adf penis

Then again I dont speak german

>Who gives a fuck
i dont, they are all roasties anyway

Ahmed

Sad

Did you even read my post in its entirety? you retard? I acknowledged that she's an actress, I know she fell on broken glass. I looked at this actress' twitter out of curiosity to see if she deserved it or not - turns out she did, cuz she's a commie

t. retard who fell for OPs bait

lmao

You sure aboot that

TWO PUSSIES!

nu/pol/ cancer pls go

Feel good to know that descendantsof nazi whores are being beaten in a broad daylight with no reprecussions. Enjoy your future, Hans.

i like the part where OP posted the source link to the topic at hand so that we may investigate and have an informed discussion