Magi

sensescans.com/reader/read/magi__labyrinth_of_magic/en/35/369/page/1

its quite a letdown

Everything past Babanomics felt incredibly rushed. It's a real shame.

I've always thought Magi is a series that needs a full epilogue, not dissimilar to FMA. I hate that it turned out to be one of those series that only has 20 pages to wrap up after a fight's climax. She really should've paced this better. And she could've. The sacred temple fight dragged on even worse than Alma Torran, due to how clearly unplanned and directionless it was.

Dayum, sense gone crazy with the release.Nice.

Haha, time for extreme magic.

Did you say...extreme magic?

Felt like the author was told that the series was getting canned 3 chapters ago

>There we have it, the final chapter of magi
Well fuck, I dont go to the main site most of the time and apparently it ended. Its a mix of UNDERSTANDING which was expected already and final battle end, but not really a battle though but EXTREME MAGIC.

>sense
Oh, so now those shitters care.

Pic related was back in November 2015. She was on the way to ending it since then. And honestly, it didn't really turn into a mess until the Sacred Palace arc.

>alibaba gonna get some fanalis pussy finally
I like it, and judar got his blob waifu of monstrosity chasing him again now that the previous rift/border is gone and I guess sinbad gone to debate hell with david doing the usual "privilege escalation" dance.

Is the other guy still going to do it?

In summer 2016 she said that chapter 316 is the halfway point, which would have resulted in 35 volumes. Instead we got 37, with 37 coming out in December. She got an extension so I dunno if the editors really were in a rush to kick her out.

I doubt it, he said before he would only do it if Sense was late. Shame.

Glad I can at least pretend that these two hooked up somewhere down the road. Would have hated a last minute waifu for either Hakuryuu or Judar.

>Magnificently begins.

And undignifiedly ends.

>Alibaba lost his virginity to a cute lion
What a furry.

So in the end how many characters got to bang?

>Ugo didn't got a qt girlfriend to help him to overcome his loneliness
>He just decided to go back to the Rukh

Shit ending

Alibaba and Mor only.

Alibaba and Morg and Toto and Olba. Also, Masrur and his offscreen wives. Everything else stayed open.

Forgot, one extra paper implied that Myron (brocon fanalis) and Roroh (ugly scar fanalis) got together offscreen.

so fish won in the end right anons?

Well she is the empress and can marry whoever she wants, so I'd say that's a win.

>no Ugo x Arba
I'm mad.

One last time boys.

For old times' sakes.

Spider princess please!

Rolling for my girl Morg as always.

This time fish will yield.
8 or 6 are fine too.

9 onegai

FISH

1 pls

These are the newlyweds. Say something nice to them!

At least

Ugo with fate worse than Alibaba.
9 or 1 please.

my first and last time and I made it wew

:')

>Alibaba has finally touched a woman
this is like watching your son grow up

Lucky bastard

>emoticon
Please leave.

It was a good journey.

I want to see their kids, I want a qt femBaba.

To all the shipperfags here: Did your ship come true?

Well at least Alibaba and Morgiana got their wedding. I wish they showed the actual wedding with the kiss and everything though.

The royal family is a family of cucks lul

Nice, good one user.

I bet Kouen has cripple sex with Hakuei.

Yes, I only liked AliMorg.

I'd read a manga about Extreme and Magic going around the world on extreme magic adventures.

oh shit yeah, kouen woulda lost all his limbs if the djinns disappeared wouldnt he

Seriously, I'm mad she showed Hakuryuu kissing two people but Alibaba doesn't get shit in that regard.

That's pretty standard for shounen though. Some side couples kiss but the main couple never (see: Kenshin, Inuyasha).

So Ohtaka didn't forget about the communication with the other dimensions.

FUCK this hurts.

I'll fucking miss it guys, one of the best shonen ever made.

Thanks again Ohtaka, enjoy the rest.

Well, yeah, but most shonens don't have the main characters get together so early into the final arc either so I was hoping she'd be different from the norm again. Bit of a pipe dream but oh well.

Hehe

Morgana please.

So Arba just fucked off to whereever?

They had a whole chapter dedicated to them in 332 and they didn't even hug or hold hands even though they were all alone. It was pretty predictable that nothing much would happen even at the end with the wedding.

I said it last ride and I'll say it again. I think the time skip is around the time I started falling off with the series. The ending isn't terrible, but man were there a number of drags on the plot.

Still it's been a fun ride with you ladies and gentlemen. Maybe some other day we can vent about the adventures of Sinbad.

Rollan

FishBaba lost, AliMor win. I'm happy.

1 or 9 pls

She's the Orochimaru of Magi. Did all those horrible deeds and has gotten away with it

>adventures of Sinbad.
Man, I dropped that somewhere just after sinbad crushed the slave island hypnotism woman.

There's Mayuri in Bleach, too. Doctor Mengele of the series, abuses his daughter and fucks her, daughter still loves him and he lives to the end.

didn't the same shit happen in rave master?

What a mediocre series this ended up being, will completely forget it's existence in a week

Didn't Haru and Ellie kiss?

Fish or death.

Best girl was the winner.

>that night

Kinda felt bad for David.

Lets go

This last arc was very poorly drawn, it's really hard to understand were any of this shit is taking place, dozens upon dozen of characters, it's hard to get if they're all together of on their respective side of the world fighting at times. It could've used more background work and a couple of spread actually detailing the setting. It's like when Alibaba showed up were Sinbad and Aladdin were all of a sudden, like what the fuck, didn't it take a while for Aladdin to reach David in the great void or whatever?

It really felt like it shat in the bed at the end of magnostadt, and it just never cleaned its mess and came back to its former glory.
It became fun for a while when Alibaba was going around the world and fighting political battles with Sindbad.
But it didn't last long either.
I really wanted my fun dungeon adventures back. They might have shown us a lot of wacky creatures and different worlds at the end of its run, forcing the whole we might be different but understanding always prevail, but it never really felt as charming and otherworldly as what we got when character simply explored dungeons.

>alibaba crying as he has to pay for the dress the day after
This author got it.

I guess I will never get me a sushi roll.

Dungeon stuff was fun but the Al-Thamen+Kou empire plot and "What happened to Alma Torran" was set up so early that I doubt that Ohtaka ever intended to stick with dungeon diving, even when the series was young.

He didnt show up, he talked to them since they were already communicating using Solomon Wisdom.

Magnostadt was the highlight as much as the downfall of Magi, it was the starting point of stupid power up and focus on politic and economy. Chance of seeing some dungeon exploration again died with this arc too.

This time it will work.

And one of those people was Morgiana ironically. I still think that entire thing was a mistake. It felt like Ohtaka was thinking of shoving in a love triangle back then. Thankfully she didn't but that entire confession scene felt forced. You can show Hakuryuu forcing a kiss on Morgiana followed by this whole romantic confession but you can't show Alibaba kissing Morgiana at their own wedding which also wasn't shown? What the fuck Ohtaka?

Even then, the shift felt natural, and when it stuck to world, as in, no meta shit and hierarchy of gods shenanigans, it felt like something was at stake there. When did it all go so wrong, as to make it into battle of omnipotent gods that are doing something like in pic related, only with their godly powers.

I dont agree. The battle against the medium was a borefest but the ending of that arc was pretty neat. Then we got the flashback which fucking killed the series (honestly, i did enjoy it but maybe because i was too invested on Magi and i loved seeing Arba and David). And then we got the Hakuryuu arcs, which for me was honestly the peak of it all. At that time while the fanbase had decayed a lot we still had bump limit threads and anons digged it a lot.

JUST LIKE LAST TIME I WILL GET MY 9

Tbh I wouldn't have cared if the last arc focused more on character development. It really stood out that Judar, Hakuryuu and Morg had tons of character development offscreen and did stuff that was more interesting that Singod shenanigans.

9>3>8>6>1>0>4>5>2>7
Prove me wrong.
Protip: You can't.

FISH

Roll.

Yeah I don't get the bitching about the Medium battle being awesome and Magnostadt being the last good arc. I enjoyed reading AT in a chunk and the Kou empire arc was good. Wish Ohtaka build up on its darker atmosphere instead of reseting so much for the final arc.

Fishing.

OH IL ILAH, GRANT ME ARBA PLEASE.

Haven't kept up with the series in ages but I'm really glad my boy Alibaba made it.

The extreme magic is a hilarious addition, some might find it a grating asspull of sort, but I enjoyed it, I guess I really like the series enough to ignore it. I dont want this to be a never ending dungeon diving either since ohtaka gonna blow her brains out trying to create more djinn or powers so they kinda mesh together nicely.
The panels with multiple people inside are pretty nice, the ones showing the talking heads are meh.I dont mind the background being empty seeing they are either up in the air or in the magical solomon dimension thing.

A granny loli is fine too i guess.

He is the protag, so at some point he had to win. Then again, he could have ended up like Tsuna in KHR.

I demand a reroll.

>get shit on the entire series
>get the best ending out of anyone
Based Baba.

Please fish, just this one.

>no final kiss
>no epilouge with alibaba and morgiana's multiple kids
Honestly kind of dissapointed desu. At least Alibaba got a happy ending with his waifu after all the suffering and bullying he had to go through in the series.

I want the last volume to have an omake or something that shows what their kids would look like.