CIA Infiltrating Demonrat party

>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/972190598219292672
>CIA officers flood into Democratic party for 2018 mid terms
>wsws.org/en/articles/2018/03/07/dems-m07.html
>An extraordinary number of former intelligence and military operatives from the CIA, Pentagon, National Security Council and State Department are seeking nomination as Democratic candidates for Congress in the 2018 midterm elections. The potential influx of military-intelligence personnel into the legislature has no precedent in US political history.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/959565646999707657?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtu.be/6Nhs87aBbtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit I guess the GOP might finally be getting somewhere if the CIA is jumping in to the Dems, guess Evan McMuffin couldn't pull off what they were hoping for on the right.

WTF? Do we even have a country anymore?

>Holy shit everyone knows about the deep state what should we do?
>I know.. We should run for office.

Fucking hell the cia niggers are everywhere

Weren’t Clintons and King Nigger basically this already?

In what world do you live where the CIA doesn't have its hand in everything going back to its foundational year? Seriously... Get a clue

Oh they're just being blatant about it now. Well Bush Sr was president so no one should be shocked

>KGB officers flood into elections as nominees
>The influx of KGB, MVD Internal Troops, Cheka is unprecedented in the former free republic

when secret police are running your country, you know you live under totalitarian globalist fascism

>run for congressman
>against cia
>demand the lights be turned off
>run him over with a car

Bump.

>globalist Fascism
What the fuck?

If we get elected we aren't technically deep state.

TURN OFF THE LIGHTS! CUT THE LIGHTS!

Bump to fight shill shit threads.

How to put a military guy in his place. Ask him if he ever killed a guy. This triggers militaryfags more than anything else

Cniggers are trying to start a civil war
Americans, please take care of this cancer before they trigger the islamic terror cells that the FBI has been fostering for over a decade

top kek

>We won't go a single week without a falseflag shooting/bombing if any of those people get in office AND THAT'S A GOOD THING.

Why? Every time I am asked this question, I answer, "Yes." and then expand on how much enjoyed slaughtering muj.
There are the occasional people who say something like "Oh well my buddy was in SF and he never talks about killing people because it's too painful" or something to that effect.
Not that I care what someimaginary SF peasant thinks.

Lots of slide threads today, bump

>CIA infiltrates DNC
I remember when the CIA infiltrated small nations to make them collapse.
Is the CIA dare I say it /our/agency?

CIA/kgb/deep state used to work behind the scenes but recently loosing their totalitarian control and strangle on humanity
in a desperate attempt to hold on to power, come out of the shadows and go for direct control

Because you’re a polfag it’s ok but normalfags can’t handle the bant. I was never in the military but I once rode a bus that killed a nigger jaywalking

CIA Fails:
>TTP
>Brexit
>Trump
>Poland
>Ukraine
>Crimea
>Putin
>Syria
>NKorea
>Hungary
>Iran
>China
>Assange

Fact all of those places or people have cars

CIA successes:
>Mockingbird
>JFK
>Nixon
>9/11
>Columbine & following school shootings.

CIA already controlled them.
Both political parties glow in the dark

Is this really much of a change? They're still hostile traitors.

No you stupid faggot. CIAniggers want to prevent a civil war. Civil wars are costly and weaken the country, the LAST THING they want is a war here.

>want to prevent civil war
>use pol dossier to try and impeach trump

Choose one

Bump
Fuck CIANIGGERS

>The Democratic leaders are promoting CIA agents and Iraq and Afghanistan war veterans.
Obviously about getting the conservative vote where the republicans are already vulnerable

Trump energized the far right and got them in the streets fighting antifa. They want to crush and demoralize the white populist movement growing.
If they wanted a civil war they'd fund and support the most violent of both sides but as it stands glow in the dark niggers support the pacifist wimps in the AltRight and the most violent of the leftwing.

lel

hello agent, your time is up and i don't feel one iota of guilt for your imminent demise.
suffer, suffer, sufffer

This, and most of these guys are autismo idiots who will lose

the only way to legitimize their abuses and faux power by misguided authority not derived from God or the People but rather by covet means and globalist satanists.

we need a purge of deep state apparatchiks

with a flamethrower

Hi kike. I know you're afraid its okay, I hear hanging is relatively painless.

Honestly the Democratic party would be awesome if they weren't trying to genocide whites.
>get free shiate
>cia niggers at your disposal to mess up shithole countries
>get to do basically whatever you want with no repercussions ever
If they stopped being anti-white I'd probably be all for the CIA niggers winning.

How long will this CIAnigger last on the day of the rope, guys?

Yeah, now we just need to need send all the Republicans in armed to the meeting with a kill list.
Time to end the Fed!

HAHAHAHAHA BASED JULE

you dumb fucks have zero capacity to govern
respect is something you earn, you CIA faggots think your entitled to rule or some shit

Don't let your skin tone fool you.
You're a nigger.

Here comes another kikeshill .

Not an argument. Tell me how it benefits CIAniggers to have civil war. Go on prove you're not one of them shilling

I don't have to prove shit.
You people were out of control, like little toddlers that were playing with fire. You can never be allowed to be a fifth column ever again.

Commies larping as Democrats about to get BTFO

Exactly. Fuck off kike. Go crawl to your masters that you failed another shill campaign on here.

I think you are retarded. You must be one of the furry intern hires.

THIS should be making our headlines. THIS should have our media in a terrified frenzy. What do they talk about? A fucking prostitute Trump might have paid off.

Kikes and shabbos goyim CIAniggers both belong in gas chambers.

redpill me on the purpose of this infiltration

Not the last school shooting or Sandy Hook really

ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN CHECKED

There's pretty no where the Republicans are truly vulnerable though, beyond Democratic pretensions

>maybe if we run some guy who likes guns while we try to ban guns we can convince brainlet gun owners to vote for us

democrats get their anti trump candidate
republicans who hate trump get their war hero anti trump candidate.

>kgb losing stranglehold
>kgb starts to infiltrate governmental positions
>???
>perostroika

To further control the Democratic party. The CIA niggers like these kikes All want to mobilize and militarize the leftists and keep them under their command. There's a reason the CIA is training American communist Antifa in Kurdistan right now.

bump for interest

Lmao what a fucking trip that would have been
I'm jealous. I would have been sarcastically making a scene, like "c'mon man you gotta do that here? we have places to be"

You were literally just running your mouth about how the CIA was trying to prevent a civil war by controlling politics and how it was a good thing.
Now your calling me a CIA shill?

G

Massive instability in a country they're losing control of?
That's their day 1 playbook

The media is a deep state apparatus. Don't be surprised when they say NOTHING.

>Tell me how it benefits CIAniggers to have civil war
Tell me where/when the CIA has NOT used civil war for regime change.

>CIA niggers are anti-american far-left extremists

Not surprised 2bh.

It probably is unavoidable that every major country falls into the hidden or visible control of its own secret services.
They are smart, they can legally hide their activities behind legal secrecy (you go to jail if you uncover them) and they also have all the instruments of spying on, paying off and blackmailing politicians.
Russia is run by the KGB-industrial complex, for decades.
The guys at the CIA decided that the same has to happen to the USA, FOR ITS OWN WELFARE.
Why?
Because if not your deep state, then a foreign deep state will infiltrate and take over your political system, which both the CIA and KGB and Mossad and BND and MI6 have done for decades.

>Fascism

>Saying a potential cure is the disease.

You did away with the nation already. Nothing to fight over but the race war you already started. All of this so you could be out of touch wealthy shitlib feelgood cunts. Fuck you kike.

secrecy and life long liars and excessive illegal spending and total power and control over everyone ...
>it's a perfect fit

I guess that means dems will be easier to spot at night in urban areas
Ba dum pssshhhh
Please clap

>how it was a good thing
You lie like you breathe, kike

>implying they're losing control

In Latin America we have a tradition, you always have a coup when the armed forces start to pour into politics. Let's see how this shitstorm follows in the US because the NKVD- I mean, the CIA is something different.

are you actually this stupid? see

ackshuly you have to have a high IQ to get into any deeper institution.
IMHO the average there has to be at least 120.
it's your average folksy congressman that just has to connect with his voters emotionally to win.

>implying they're losing control
Was looking for clip of dude saying "Trump, we've been around longer than you, and will be around longer than you"..
Found pic instead.

In other countries and once they're in control its an iron grip. They already control America. A civil war here would weaken their base of operations. It would objectively be a bad thing for the CIA.
I'm fairly convinced this meme that the left and the CIA/government want civil war is a CIAkike meme meant to quell any thoughts of rebellion.

It's like saying a home owner desires to burn down their own house just because they burnt down some other people's houses.

the CIA wants its own Jedinaja Rossija

Found it: CIANigger Phill Mudd
twitter.com/CNN/status/959565646999707657?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>Assuming direct control

Are you stupid? Where does that say its a good thing?
Read this one nigger

They risked civil war when they killed JFK though..

Are you a fed?

No but I can see their shilling runs deep here.

Yeah sort of. If you remember it was aided by literal communist Oswald. Even if he was a patsy killed by his kike lawyer.

Bump

>CIAniggers want to prevent a civil war
Please name a single time the CIA has ever done anything benefiting the American public
I'll wait

Right, the (((CIA))) wants to crush the White populist movement, but that doesn't mean they want to avoid a civil war

The far left & radical groups won't go away, they just don't want Whites to put up a fight

They haven't. Fuck CIAniggers

No. Concerned citizen.

>They already control America.
How do they control America when they’ve been overseas in the ME for almost 20 years while our Congress has been getting bought out by Israel and terrorists? America is completely divided from the top all the way down to the families that live here. That’s not control at all.

This is 100% true.
They're trying their hardest to demoralize white people so they won't fight. No fighting then no civil war. We all just go down nice and easy race mixed into a brown mongrel sludge of consumer mass retard le 56% face.

thank you based bus driver

i for one welcome our deep state jewish overlords. at least they dont support drumpf and wh*ite supremecy

Columbine was real, that's why it stands out from the others

This. We keep blaming kikes but what if the kikes are being blackmailed by the cia

That shitholer said the government is going to kill Trump. He’s crazy.

youtu.be/6Nhs87aBbtw

No, FBI & CIA are controlled by the Jews
If a civil war was to break out, the first thing you would want to do is Order 66 all FBI/CIA agents, they are nothing but ground troops for kikes