CLAIM: Aisha muhammads favourite wife was 21 and NOT A VIRGIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=zbpy_Soz40s#t=28m01s Imam Tawhidi on camera and says for the first time on video according to him, that aisha was 21 and that the islamic clergy secretly knows this. But the reason they say she was 6 or 9 which isn't true and probably exaggerated to how much of a virgin she was, like many hadiths are exaggerated like because arabs didn't like blacks much, it was the whiteness of muhammads forearm and the whiteness of his this and that in similar way exaggerated, is because the important for islam that muhammad married a virgin/pure girl. And aisha wasn't a virgin. She had ahem been with someone before muhammad. And then goes on and say for safety reasons he can't give more details than that, but looks a bit nervous.
What the fuck guys. I know this is not exactly political but does anyone know anything more about this? Any muslims on this board care to comment? Genuinely interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbpy_Soz40s#t=31m04s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(USER WAS BEHEADED FOR THIS POST)

Wew, that escalated quickly.

Because mainstream Muslims have to believe that (((hadith))) are 100 percent truthful even though they were written based on chinese whispers 200 years later

So his life is probably genuinely in danger if he goes against the 4 main schools of Sunni thought and the main Shia school.

Tawhidi is already extremely hated by Muslims because he wants to modernize the religion. He gets death threats daily.

>So his life is probably genuinely in danger if he goes against the 4 main schools of Sunni thought and the main Shia school.
It makes sense, because they want to make muhammad into being perfect in absolutely every way, you see this in the hadiths how things are let's say a bit obviously exaggerated, so ofcourse he would have to marry a totally clean virgin. And if she was 21 and been with another man before muhammad, then the perfect muhammad had married a 'unclean' woman. So i understand even their reasoning behind it. But i find it astounding though. Because they would rather make him into a 'pedophile' and excuse that endlessly that atleast she was totally clean i mean she was as young as 6 or 9 that's about as 'clean' as it gets, rather that admit that he didn't marry a virgin. But i still find it incredible.

I'm genuinely curious at this point what else they are hiding and what the actual islam is all about. But it's very clear that the clergy has them by the 'balls' so to speak. Especially with the 40% illiteracy rate in the muslim world. Has the clergy been using these people throughout history and that there's actually something else entirely going on that they expect something else that they're not telling etc.

And conveniently if you question the clergy TOO MUCH, you might end up pushing daisies.

Garbage.

ok, that's very esoteric but doesn't change the OPERATIVE Suras and Hadiths

Just thought it was interesting atleast. I mean if it's true the clergy know one version and tells another to the muslims deliberately for the sake of the faith in their eyes.

If you actually read the Hadiths and then read the politics of the civil war you can see how insulting they are to the prophet

>Oh yeah i knew this one guy who said he could fuck like 20 times a night
>Oh this one mate of his like said the prophet would piss standing up
>Oh yeah I knew A who knew B who knew C who said D told him that the Prophet said X 200 years ago

They are simply hiding the fact that the modern faith has been Catholicised to have a de facto priesthood and they have erased any Philsophical discussion and gone down the
>DO AS WE SAY
>NO BRAIN USE
>DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS
>WE ARE MUH SCHOLARS

They are priests funded by backwards petro dollars backed by Amercia and the West.

Who’s Aisha Muhammad and why should I care?

>Dane-cuck interested in Islam.. checks out

youtube.com/watch?v=zbpy_Soz40s#t=31m04s
>the only way to make her a virgin is to push her age all the way back to 6
To make her super super pure and clean
>but what these people are then doing is legalizing pedophelia in the eyes of muslims from one end of the world to the other
>but their argument is that it's better than muhammad not marrying a virgin. Because look, there's another political aspect to it.
>you're going to get absolutely slaughtered for this, you realize this..
>let me finish
>well if i'm going to get slaughtered for it i might aswell finish.
Wew HAHA.
>Dane-cuck interested in Islam.. checks out
I'm not interested in islam in Denmark. Way to read into it. But it's a religion that governs the motivations for like 1.3-4 billion people and you say you're not the least bit interested. Do you think you live in a bubble?

Aisha is muhammads wife. The prophet of Islam.

Except he only married widowed and divorced women apart from Aisha.

He's full of shit.

He is trying to modernize his religion and make it palatable to modern western audiences.

>Muhammad did not actually fuck a 6 year old. She was actually 21. Total coincidence that this jut happens to conform perfectly to 2018 Western morality and I'm simultaneously trying to modernize Islam.

The reality is that Muhammad did not care abut your 2018 liberal Western morality. He lived in Saudi Arabia during the 500s. He was a rapist, a murderer and a kid fucker. And a homophobe and misogynist. Sorry.

>Except he only married widowed and divorced women apart from Aisha.
Yeah but Aisha became a political figure after Muhammads death, and was his favourite wife, and the others were more concubine in nature, i think that's the general gist of it. And why aisha's age might have been excessively exaggarated of youth and purity for that reason.

>>Muhammad did not actually fuck a 6 year old. She was actually 21. Total coincidence that this jut happens to conform perfectly to 2018 Western morality and I'm simultaneously trying to modernize Islam.
Yeah i see your point.

>what is Islam all about
Judaism, I'm not a fake Nazi and I don't rave about Jews but that is all Islam is about.
The (now) Islamic tribes were descended from the elder brother of the father of the Jews. Being the chosen people was their birthright. The father of all Muslims swapped that birthright with his little brother for one meal (a mess of pottage in the bastardised American saying).
It's about intense jealousy. It's about seeing the rest of the world advancing while they floundered in the quagmire of paganism and about a bunch of plagiarised ideas tortured by a cult leader in the same way we see Bible code cults like Hale Bop (koolaid drinkers) arise under the aegis of a single 'all knowing' leader who claims that the 'right' way of reading scripture is his way.
(Pic related: Muhammad goes honkey)

Yeah that doesn't sound too good.

Well as i see it muslims see women as slaves or commodity. Westerners (try to) see women as equals.

Myself i was raised by my grandmother and aunts since my father, mother and grandfathers died young in an accident.

I had a good life, the women taught me how to run a farm, grow crops, fish and hunt.

I think women are as good as men, not as strong obviously but as good.

>tortured by a cult leader in the same way we see Bible code cults like Hale Bop (koolaid drinkers) arise under the aegis of a single 'all knowing' leader who claims that the 'right' way of reading scripture is his way.
Really seems like some kind of mental virus that people just adopted to cope with being a human being with all the pain misery and also good things that come along with being that. And now it has metastisized with things like you can't leave it or you should be killed and such things. With over a billion followers. That would rather see it that way than dealing with the reality and the real pragmatic issues that comes with being a sentient thinking human being.

>this guy say we going to perfect place if we do this. Being human sucks ass, why not follow him? who are you to say it's wrong.
Mental virus in a way.

>Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13)
>Sahih Bukhari 8:73:151
Every source, both the sahih and weak ones, reports that the false prophet jewhamed penetrated a little kid.

I respect what Tawhidi is trying to do, though, he is risking his life to reform that retrograde ideology. Don't tell kebabs that it's bunk if there's a chance for them to join Tawhidi's denomination.

Definitely shit on anyone who denies prophet pedophilia for other reasons though.

This.

It was never an issue for the scholars in the past because people got married at a young age but the fucked up thing is muhammad was in like his 50s(?) When he got married to her and waited 2 years to consummate the marriage.

If it was about exaggerating her virginity this is a poor attempt by Tawhidi to wriggle his way around the issue.
It doesn't explain the fact that the same sources say muhammad used to rub his dick in between her legs before she had her first period and how he got her to wash his rags with cum stains and how she as a child when muhammad saw her was playing with dolls, no 21 year old in the 7th century would be playing with dolls.

The age goes against all sources where the fuck is Tawhidi getting his information he literally pulled this out of his ass but then again most muslims themselves don't even know muhammad married a child because they don't read the sources in english or their native language they just get all their islamic knowledge these days from post terrorist aftermath memes and their parents/imams who bend the truth all the time

Well you make a good point.

>Can't say any more for security reasons
Yep no fucking source

Well, I'm extremely far away from Islam and its tales and stories, but...Doesn't it sound WAY TOO RETARDED to move her age from 21 to 6 (!!!) in order to WHITEWASH HER PURITY???

Why, for instance, it wouldn't be enough just to tell that she was pure? I know we're talking about illiterate stoneage Semites, and it's impossible to be a 21YO virgin there, but anyway...It's your book, you can write anything, why not incorporate an exceptional 21YO virgin?

She was no younger than 17, anyone who actually fully studies the hadiths knows this. If you infer her age by using different methods, you will always come up with an age around 19, possibly even 21.

>Because mainstream Muslims have to believe that (((hadith))) are 100 percent truthful even though they were written based on chinese whispers 200 years later
That's only Sunnis though because they are low IQ fuckheads that can't understand the concept that hearsay written 200 years later is probably full of bullshit. Shias don't consider Hadiths as being 100% accurate.

Who gives a shit honestly, it was 1400 years ago where nutting in little girls was fine.

Oh joy, more Taqiyya.

This is how Islam is made palatable for the West. They realise that the whites will not revere a child molester.

Tawhidi is based... leave him alone

Oh yeah? I figured it was the opposite since most child molesters are white. Now they won't like Islam as much.

But having a loli wife is one of the few good things about Moohamhead. Why try to claim he was not a cunnyseur?

Bummer

>implying she wasn't trangender
Do you even revisionism?

Kys mahmud, he was into little kids.

the original Arabs are black people. Islam today is full of "light" supremacy. They have taken on someone else identity. Islam today is full of hypocrisy and that is why i can't follow the Sand People. I follow the Islam brought by Master Fard Muhammad to whom all praise is due forever. LALABoom

>muslims see women as slaves or commodity
Because that's what cunts are.
>Westerners (try to) see women as equals.
Very recently. Used to they were treated as property.
>Myself i was raised by my grandmother and aunts
You poor soul.
>reports that the false prophet jewhamed penetrated a little kid.
Yeah, so? Little girls are made for getting fucked down.

Then why do Shia's have "their own," hadith?

The Shia's are retarded for believing in "Muh bloodlines" and ignoring how their faith was started to preserve Persian dominance against the Arabs.

Oh no Aisha is a roastie?

Saying that will make you Toastie

Imam Tawhidi is a CIA nigger and nothing he says really represents real Islam

>Then why do Shia's have "their own," hadith?
Even that one they don't claim is 100% accurate.

>The Shia's are retarded for believing in "Muh bloodlines" and ignoring how their faith was started to preserve Persian dominance against the Arabs.
You're probably right but both Sunnis and Shia hold retarded practices and beliefs. They're equally right in some things and equally wrong in others.

>tfw no both do no more comfy Philosophical discussion

And yet he still waited 2 years for her first period to have sex and complete the marriage. If she was actually 21 that detail wouldn't be in there nobody believes a girl didn't have a period till 21

The way people read salah/prayer 5 times a day and do the ritual washing isn't even in the fucking quran its all from.hadiths and shit yet it's supposedly one of the five pillars

taqiyah

Mutazilites are fucking dead and the young turks killed the islamic reform that could've happened post-tanzimat

Yeah but that's one of the things that people would still know how to do even if the Hadiths never existed because it is passed down orally from person to person. Just think, if you are/were a Muslim, you learned how to wash and pray most likely from your parents or from another person. No one actually learns that shit from the Hadiths.

Taqiyya.

This guy can't possibly know this, it's just his interpretation. An interpretation that is in the vast vast vast minority in the Islamic world.

Came here to post this

>This guy can't possibly know this, it's just his interpretation.
Neither can the people who wrote the Hadiths 200 years after Muhammed died.

I'm still waiting for a debate/conversation between Tawhidi and Bill Warner on whether Islam can be reformed.. I wonder why it hasn't happened yet..

Too much shame in their prophet being a pedophile. So sat the narrative she was an adult. Problem solved,

You seem rather informed on the topic. Are you a convert?

Thanks m8.

I explicitly stated that I support him.

What would your parents say if they saw this post? Sup Forums isn't as anonymous a forum as you think.

>only white are pedos
dude, are you even trying?
number of muslim pedos can not possible compared to whites
only Bacha bazi would count thousand fold much more pdo offers than ALL whites did during last few centuries

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

and all other goatfucker have more or less same pedo traditions

>number of muslim pedos can not possible compared to whites
It can't because it's that much lower.

Plus just look at the type of women white people go for, they always look like pre-pubescent girls and Asians girls.

You know pakis fold the prayer mat when they take a break so that the "devil can't pray" and this is widely practiced by pakis and laughed at by arabs when they see it because it's not actually islamic its some bs pakis made up

Orally it fails all the time

No im an exmuslim

lol that's retarded. Either way, I'm not saying that it shouldn't have been written down separately from the Hadiths.

Yeah but if I were a Christian i'd put more trust in the church fathers than I would with some modern 21th century proddie.

Evey Haddith mentioning the age of Aisha says she was 6 when Mohammed married her -and 9 when the marriage was consumated. He was 54 at the time and already had several wives. No Haddith contradicting this version of events exists, despite what muslims may say by way of damage control .

tl;dr = Muslims practicing Taqiyyah again

Yet if you use the age of her sister and deduce the age of Aisha you get something closer to 19. There are also a couple of other methods which arrive on an age of around 19 or maybe 21.

Yeah, that checks out.

I didn't want to bring up the cum rags, but the dick rubbing before period is new information for sure. Really strange how graphically sick the islamic sources can be, and a window into the minds of those sick people.

Anyway, spread the good word brother. Virtually all of the western muslims I talk to have no idea what's actually in their infernal book, and reading it out loud is often all you need. The more we can get to quit, or at least go towards Tawhidi's denomination, the less miserable this world will become.

weird how 99% of all Islamic theologians never did that until now

STUPID MUSLIMS

Er... wut? These "methods" are somehow of greater veracity than actual writings clearly stating her age?
You are talking out your unwashed arse you paki cunt

do you even milkies m9

They were too afraid to question a bunch of bullshit writing that they wanted to believe was 1000% accurate.

Yeah because math usually works better than broken telephone.

Obviously taqiyya to make Islam more palatable to westerners
How dumb do they think we are?

Who are you trying to convince - yourself? She was 6 and Mohammed is a clinical pedophile

Christcuck wants to believe hearsay that is obviously bullshit when you read it.

Just look at Bukhari 4:232, it sounds like something a modern day 17 year old bro would write about himself to make himself look like a chad.

>too afraid to question a bunch of bullshit writing that they wanted to believe was 1000% accurate.
>believe hearsay that is obviously bullshit when you read it.
Like the koran - and islam in general?
Mohammed was a pedo. Deal with it,

>the reason they say she was 6 or 9 which isn't true and probably exaggerated to how much of a virgin she was
Wait wut? Is this dunecoon looking to be beheaded? I thought mudslimes constantly say the koran is the literal truth and hasn't change one word since it was first written

>Mohammed was a pedo. Deal with it,
Your main attacking point of Islam is invalid, deal with it.

>christcuck
literally nothing good came out of islam, pretty much dark ages globalism leaving a sandy Incestuous corpse of a culture behind

You smell of piss and so does Mohammed

peak of Islamic art

Lmao

Islam brought math and science from the East into the West. Without Islam you would be niggers by now.

Again basing attacks on Hadiths which are invalid, deal with it.

Islamic architecture from 1400 years ago still better than your bong architecture today.

weird, I seem to hate modernist Muslims just as much as I hate modernist Christians and i'm not even religious.

>the guy wanting to rewrite the Koran and ban Muslim's is secretly working to.....

Jesus Christ - Sinless, never touched a T H O T T
muhammad - Married a non-virgin WHORE
MUSLIMS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aisha Muhammad had a wife?
Hot.

Hmmm story fit better with muhammeds prophile. Crazy guy that gets people to rally behind him to go kill and plunder others probably doesn't have the morals to care if he fucking roasties.

This makes sense, I never believed that Aisha was a 9 year old girl.
I don't believe that Aisha was a girl at all.

How are they invalid? "Inconvenient" would be more accurate. The muslim world has had over 1000 years to eliminate these haddiths from what is considered canon but only now, that Westerners are seeing islam for the degeneracy it truly is, do we hear "B-but - them iz weak haddiths, bruv".
Go drink camel piss with your pedophile prophet in hell.

Islam is such a retarded religion that it can't even UPKEEP one of the greatest buildings of the world that someone else built for them.

Really makes you think.

do you mean sacked the Byzantines and subjugated its philosophers?

Stay butthurt christcuck while your degenerate fake religion keeps shrinking in relation to Islam.

all clergy of abrahamic religions are allowed to change the story, that's how jews work
stop giving these people your power

a gracious concession

I never claimed to be a christian, but don't you have a cheek to call others "degenerate" when you follow a pedophile warlord - who drank animal urine?
Jesus never fucked kids, killed anyone, or drank piss.
JC 1/Mohammed 0

>muh Islamic golden age
Weird how it all ceased the moment Islam stopped conquering new cultures and were no longer able to absorb their knowledge.

Also behold the glory of Islamic architecture