What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6N4VNxDT24&t=8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews

Homosexuals

killery was aware of the term so it can't be good

Nothing. Sage. Bunch of bait threads just popped up. Prob a script going.

The only people who voted for Trump were rural and suburban retards

City people all voted for Hillary

nothing

alt right politics is a great podcast

Spencer will be a major political force in the next five to ten years if he abstains from sperging out too much

Nothing?

This is a straw man thread now.

Is there something wrong?

>Spencer can't get an audience above 12 people
>Everyone hates Spencer except a few underage bluepilled normies
>"Spencer will be a major political force!"

I found the idiot.

you

silly goy. rebel media has absolutely cornered the alt right media space

optics

Too many rural and suburban retards. All the ultra high IQ city people supported Hillary.

Alt right was a subculture of non traditional conservatives until gif related happened

I wish people would stop kidding themselves with the “Roman salute.” I know they are retarded because they should have known that MSM was going to focus on it.

And then Clinton made a campaign speech about it. So they either really are retarded or it’s a pied piper effort by Marxist operatives.

You let the movement get taken over by faggots like Spencer and Jewish plants like Mike Enoch because for some reason everyone on this site is too retarded to not recreate Chanology for the umpteenth fucking time.

yes. It's devolved into full on neo-nazism and is relegated to the obscure niche cuckshed of the internet with Richard Spencer debating some faggot who makes warhammer lore videos there is constant infighting in the TRS forum and the Daily Stormer and it's basically falling apart and becoming more and more irrelevant

antifa were making it impossible for people to attend the speech

when he gave a speech in auburn where the police did their job and kept antifa at bay he had a packed auditorium, a year prior to this when he wasn't very famous and antifa didn't harass him he gave a packed speech at Texas a & m

Spencer will be a major mainstream political force before 2030, deal with it non white/antifa shill

lol the last few speeches Spencer gave was absolutely dead. You can't blame this shit on ANTIFA.

look at this shit. Spencer hasn't had a proper audience in 8 months!

Nothing, Samantha Bee, you can go back to pretending to like black people now.

ok that's just him drinking water

youtube.com/watch?v=h6N4VNxDT24&t=8s
spencer is a self-important cunt, that's what happened

PRcucking

It's a joke you honestly would've gotten more traction if you had just let Milo call himself alt-right.

lel sad but true

ITT: the left still can't meme

degas

Why are swastikas always so shoddily drawn? I mean that's literally my biggest complaint. Is it THAT hard to draw 6 straight lines?

normies

Those are just people from IE. He had other supporters, including some non-whites in the crowd.
Spencer is an ego maniac and no one wants to work with him anymore. Unite the Right did the exact opposite and was the beginning of the undoing. All the groups no longer cooperate with each other and are focused on building themselves. This is ultimately a good thing because the most successful one will end up being the largest.

Nothing, it actually got better by rapidly expanding and decentalizing.

The same thing that always goes wrong. The "movement" if it ever was a movement, was inculcated with weaklings, the message got warped, twisted and destroyed before any actual policy could be formulated and set in stone.

It's the same thing that has always happened with movements that started on the internet. Tiki torches and fashy haircuts are the Guy Fawks masks of 2016-today.

Remember how fun it was being "hackers on steroids" until it all came tumbling down after Chanology and 3rd thread was some social justice "operation" in 2008/9?

That's what happened here. A bunch of fucking faggots, niggers, Jews, and weaklings punched right enough times that the actual people with plans were ostracized from the "alt-right" and everyone else capitulated to weak ideas, civic nationalism, civic libertarianism, Hoppean economics.

Accept it. Without real leaders, without true Nationalism, without constantly fighting forward the movement petered out. Spencer and his clique destroyed the movement just as they were hired to do.

The altright was always a jewish term.

the "alt-right" is the label the MSM adopted to lump anyone young and on the right into the same group. It's a media-pushed "bad guy."
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
lurk moar newfaggot

Still going strong.

Etc.
Kill yourself faggot.

No he didnt LOL that was his crowd. Did you even look at the pic? Dont run damage control on me, boy. Spencer is a political joke.

Nothing.

It's one of the most misdrawn symbols you could probably put it on an IQ test.

>Sup Forums is satire meme xD
fuck off newfag

>the left can't mem-

how fucking sad are you?

yes, because rural and suburban people are gullible

I know like half the people in that picture retard. If you actually watch the full speech he gets a couple of friendly questions from the broader crowd including a non-white.
>Spencer is a political joke.
Yes, but not for the reasons you think he his.

tl;dr decentralized resistance doesn't work because there's absolutely no ability to make a value judgement on the merits of one person from another.
Without a valid platform, without a set series of decrees, without a set program and without policies, all there are is a bunch of pissed off people who can't and won't accomplish anything without an actual platform to rally behind, without actual doctrine set in stone that defines and organizes the movement.

>i-i know all those people!
LOL
>yes spencer is a political joke but its 4D chess

I sincerely hope you and Spencer believe what he's done is chess. Holy shit...