SSSS

thank you based Ann, never forget

F

F

/ourgirl/ holy shit!

kek

based

youtu.be/E1EAjeNuGOw

what exactly did she accomplish by this?

Oy vey, look what you goys did to this poor woman: youtube.com/watch?v=E1EAjeNuGOw

>famed coal burning roastie and political whore quickly losing relevance in the trump era of politics
>desperately grasping at the fumes of her former career to get one more payday
>screams "it's da gloooooooooobalists"
>low IQ pay piggies eat it up
>she /our girl/ now

Was off grid for a while. Quick rundown on what happenned?

Leftist men should drain her for testosterone, for she has more in her proud jawline than they have in their entire worthless bodies.

F

Our girl is a tranny? You can do better than that, Saten

I love Ann

#metoo

i love this meme...thank you crazy kid of Sup Forums

She will win
Their power is lost
The age of the kike is over
Now is the dawn of man

$0.02 into your shareblue account

lol if huffpost didn't feature this they're retarded

but it's true. globalists, when used by the alt-right and neonazis, is a codename for jews. maybe elitist jews, but jews nontheless.

everyone knows this.

only autistic alt-right people think everyone is dumb enough to not know this - thinking they've outsmarted normies on this issue.

it's no wonder no one takes the alt-right serious, because online (when they're anonymous) they're big talk, but confront them and the shrivel like little pussies "oy vey ive been found out!".

millions of people can see right through their bullshit, which is why they come here to Sup Forums - to their safe space - and comfort each other.

sad!

>memeflag

No. Most of us would have said "globalist banker jews".

But by your logic, "MSM" is an anti-semitic code word as well.

So is "fake news", so is "iceberg".
That's because on 4-chan, every single word we say is an anti-semitic code word.

MOMMY! Can I have some milkies for my cinnamon toast cwunch? :)

Kek

Those milkers are all dried up, son.

May she be given a place in paradise for her sacrifice

>globalist isn't anti semetic

No.
Take your celeb bullshit to reddit or r/ptg/, they are basically one and the same.

The Globalist is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Globalist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

THE JEW WILL SCREAM AS THEY STRIKE YOU

God bless Ann Coulter. She’s been redpilled for years just waiting for the right time to reveal her power level. In another timeline she never got that opportunity or missed the mark. You may say it’s not that big of a deal what she did, but it’s a big deal. Simply identifying someone as a Jew is viewed as unconscionable in society. For whatever reason, be it something spiritual or a reckoning for the ages, things are heating up a lot faster than the Jews planned. Things like this weren’t supposed to happen until we were like below 30% of population and had no power whatsoever. The foot is on the gas pedal and there’s no stopping whatever is coming. Whatever that is, it’s hard to say. Be grateful though lads...be grateful.

Ann “the Man” Coulter did nothing wrong!

F

DING DING DING we have a winner!

The Jew has forever been labeled the (((Globalist))).

Post satire redpills in this thread

Anti-Christian!

>women in politics at any level

Fuck Ann Coulter. She’s not going to get saved when the day of the rope comes.

That is jimmy walker you stupid nigger. She is not married to him.

lmao fuck this irrelevant coalburner. she and lauren need to be lynched

>How many f---ing Jews do these people think there are in the United States?
Roughly six million. Do you know what that means boys?

Nobody is trying to be covert by using globalist and Jew interchangeably you dipshit. The Jews know we’re talking about them and now the Jewish owned media has gone and admitted that Jews are globalists to the public. It’s funny to see how you shills try to twist this as anything but an easy, yet fucking hilarious win. Your angle on it is pretty weak though desu. The mental gymnastics that make sense to you sound retarded to everybody else. Try harder faggot.

Poor Ann never found love and a proper white man, her genes went to waste. Sad.

She’s burned the coal, she’s paying the toll, Amerimutt.

Could somebody post the New York Time and MSNBC version?

Globalist isn't exclusive to jews, sorry you can't rebrand it as a "shut down word"
What will you do when you call someone a racist and they say "damn right I am"?

NOBODY TOUCH MY MOMMY

if I was single I'd make it my mission in life to make ann coulter my wife.

Your mommy’s been blacked, time to cut her off.

"The globalist cries out as he undercuts you."

How relevant is that with regards to her statement about jews? Does it make her statement not true or undesirable for our (Antisemitic) movement?
The more Antisemitism becomes normalised the sooner necessary government action against jews will be started.

>The famous person posed for a picture therefore she fucked them
What are you fucking twelve?
Holy SHIT the retards on this board

>you can't...
Wrong faggot. (((Globalist))) is now a target word for kikes. Globalist includes a wider group.

>Ann "One Woman Holocaust" Coulter

>What will you do when you call someone a racist and they say "damn right I am"?
Not much. I'm in a very liberal, once imperial European city and I'm openly far right on the political spectrum even though most of my friends an acquaintances are liberal and we are all upper class.
Some friends voiced dislike about my views but they all came around and none of my friendships suffered. But I have to note that I'm not vulgar about it.
I tell everyone that I have a strong preference for my own group and openly disregard other groups interests but I do not call people niggers or subhumans.

The sheer amount of shilling in this must mean Ann has the kikes sweatin’ pretty damn hard over those tweets kek. They gotta realize that when they shill this hard it’s really noticeable. I mean, I thought these heebs were supposed to be smart, right? Doesn’t matter anyway...the clocks ticking on them and they know it.

"I will insist that the Globalists have done more to civilize man than any other people."

She's just ugly, but has nice bewbs.
Unfortunately, she cannot have plastic surgery now because one of (((them))) might kill her in her sleep.

God bless that angry cunt.

I love Mark's laugh when she says it lists the Jews, I wish those two had a show

pretty sure everyone knows globalist is a codename for a jew, the only reason you would use "globalist" is because you don't get banned for it.

Great, so what? There's tons of white politicians and elites who would say the same thing today.
This is precisely the problem. Jews are a towards our people openly hostile and antagonistic, no one can deny this.
Letting such a group rule over us must necessarily lead to very bad results for the general public.

>Unfortunately, she cannot have plastic surgery now because one of (((them))) might kill her in her sleep.
THIS ONE... TOO TALL!!! UGLY, UGLY, UGLYYYY!!!!!!!!111

I‘m going to buy her book(s).

The Holocoulter

Jews always look like fucking demons when they smile. What the fuck is wrong with them?

>John Adams had a favorable opinion
>profound influence on the founding fathers and the constitution
whew
>Adams was probably trolling

>What the fuck is wrong with them?
Predator/prey instinct you're aware and disgusted that they're jews because it's ingrained into your DNA.

THAT'S ONE REALLY UGLY HORSE FACE

They're demons

u mad whyte boi?

PREPARE THESE GOYIM FOR ASCENSION
WE ARE THE HARBINGER OF YOUR DESTINY

how does this help our cause?

lol

F

Lenin, Trotzky and the rest of the Bolshevik leadership. Notice how "Russian" they look.

WHAT BUILDING SEVEN?

Jews were the original globalists and have been for millennia. They've always migrated to other countries but refused to integrate while maintaining their international connections. Their religion itself encourages this.

Sweet jesus yes

THIS HURTS YOU, GOYIM

they named themselves.

why would anyone use codewords here you stupid nigger?

No, just looking forward to the day of the rope, nigger.

because, john, they are the demons

That's the best explanation I've seen yet.