Daily reminder that your inaction will not do anything. Doing shit on the internet can only go so far...

Daily reminder that your inaction will not do anything. Doing shit on the internet can only go so far. If you aren't starting rallies, protests, assemblies, etc. then you aren't doing shit to save western civilizations.

Other urls found in this thread:

vanguardamerica.online
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reaching higher levels of wisdom and faith is action. running around, shouting about your issues, is reaction. Stop doing that. Cause and effect.

Bump

“Do not sleep under a roof. Carry no money or food. Go alone to places frightening to the common brand of men. Become a criminal of purpose. Be put in jail, and extricate yourself by your own wisdom.”

― Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Tell me about your plans so that I can report you to the FBI and help save western civilization from the retarded jackboot of right wing fuckers who stand contrary to everything it represents.

unironically based Arab

Thanks man what’s the situation in nederlande up there

Will we get a significant conflict in our lifetime? Does all of this that's happening today have any chance to escalate into something bigger?

Who knows man who knows

The conflict will not be significant but like in Afghanistan, slow and painful

>yes goyim, go outside to get provoked so I could film it and show how violent you are
>don't you see how usless internet activism? What did goys like you even managed to change for the last decade?
Not even trying. Sage.

Western civilization is right wing white supremacist and fascist in origins. We are returning to our roots :)

It better I'm getting tired of waitin.

>rallies, protests, assemblies
I spread funny antisemitic and crusader memes and i learn C(for now) programming language, i do well at school and DO NOT mess with media, DO NOT start things that you won’t be able to control, just be successful, redpill people, try to fight in the meme war

Yeah the waiting is horrible. No matter how many happenings it just seems to stay at the same point.

Then do something faggot join
vanguardamerica.online

Right now like the copy pasta guy always says the best thing we can do is get our own lifes in order and have families.
Hopefully a change or movement that we find acceptable can come about

Its not like the old days, it will get you arrested.

Same

>Daily reminder that your inaction will not do anything. Doing shit on the internet can only go so far. If you aren't starting rallies, protests, assemblies, etc. then you aren't doing shit to save western civilizations.
Sup Forums doesn't actually want to save the White race from the Jews. They're perfectly content with role-playing online and shitting all over and attempts to do something productive IRL.

Thanks for the reminder Annon but starting rallies, protests, assemblies, ect ain't gonna do anything either. Western civilization will have to be burnt down to its bare bones and restarted fresh. Survivalism and accelerationism. Get off the grid and if you are bold help pull down civilization behind you.

That would be my only hobby of I lived in the US

Where's your garden? Where's your water supply? How are you going to get out of town when shtf?