How fucked would the BnH universe be?

How fucked would the BnH universe be?

All the of the heroes will be fucked except all might.and I'm talking about normal garou

who cares

OP

Is there even a quirk that he can't counter?

And that guy with All for One.

But they'll be fucked both too, I think.

Pretty much this, only All might and All for One can stand a change against him.
If it's Devil Garou however then no one can fucking defeat him.

>calls himself evil
>wants to be a monster
>doesn't harm non heroes or children
>doesn't kill people only beats them in fights
why is he so confused?

Read the original webcomic

Very fucked. combat type quirks are shit against his overwhelming power and only more exotic quirks that affects concepts like time and mind could do anything against him.

No monsters, so Garou wouldn't have an excuse to be a dumb fuck.

All Might is pretty much Tank Top Master if you think about it.

So Garou would probably do fine

autism

He would still be on about Monsters. His obsession with monsters came from movies not from the world around him.

How about Naruto universe?

I don't want to spoil the entire series I'd rather wait for murata

He'll die.
Too much retarded OP shit.

Normal Garou is enough to fuck up BnH save for guys like All Might, Monster Garou would solo the verse

There are plenty of BnHA characters with one hit kill abilities (Meatblob guy, Shiggy, Overhaul) and some characters that would be able to slow him down enough to hit him with a OHKO ability (Hitoshi, that one clock hair guy who hangs around with Overhaul)

So they are pretty fucked but with luck they can defeat him.

Fair enough, you should probably avoid this thread then since people are probably gonna bring that up.
or are you ok to hear about some of Garou's motivations? but not the rest of the story?

It was more than just that. Kinda hinders his attempts to be a literal monster if they don't exist. He also loses if he runs into Shinso anyway.

He at least cut some hands here and there

Pretty much this

remind me what chapter you sourced this from?

>i got trolled so i'm gonna be a bad guy now
kek

MP100 and OPM are at it's worst when they try to make moral lessons, it's always forced, viewed only from 1 perspective and often just wrong.

reminder that garou can redirect bullets from a fucking gatling gun

>I don't want to spoil the series by reading the series
huh?

Nah mob is fine with that. Shame it's boring to read through

>>i got trolled so i'm gonna be a bad guy now
That was the trigger.
He literally say " it wasn't as simple as bulliyng"

Nigga what?

he probably wants to see how beautifully Murata presents it instead of the seeing the pretty art as filler

>well-liked people are treated better than lowlives
>somehow this is related to power ranger shows so I'm going to act as a monster and beat up all the heroes
>n-not like I'm angry about being bullied by that kid pretending to be a hero!

The unique character perspectives are the only value the two series have, though.

You forgot to added that he was having a fever and fucked up body after a whole day of fighting

He's full of shit. This is repeated time and time again by Saitama but Garoufags are sull in denial over it.

WHOOO CARES BNHAAA IS FUCKED ANYWAYS BECAUSE OF BLACK CLOVER!!!
BLACK CLOVEEEEEEEEEEER ISSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAA MAAAAAAAASTEEEEEEEEERPIEEEEEEEEEECEEEEEEEEEEE!

That's just him being retarded. They just bullied him without any DEEP meaning of their bullying.

Zabuza level at best.

You didn't even get the point

on the flipside there is Stain that does that shit but calls himself a hero

No, he had a point

>in the webcomic, Zombieman points out that Garou is being a dumbass and that his motivations make no sense
>Garou just replies "2deep4u"
can't make this shit up

Would rape the shit out of everybody until they start pulling retarded overpowered shit like illusions that can kill, and even then, he might be able to overcome that bullshit with his own bullshit. However, they would be fucked once he achieves his ultimate form.

>Zombieman
This nigga is literally the most rational of the characters, I like him

Stain is a fucking psychopathic murderer who tries to justify his killings. He's no different from your average serial killer.

>Would rape the shit
sorry kid, unlike in opm in and boku no pico academia, everyone in Naruto knows kung fu

Well as Saitama took so long to prove, Garou is just a compromising hypocrite who couldn't stand to put in work.

Monster Garou can defeated whatever bullshit that naruto throws at him.

Pic is golden sperm, Garou defeated him in one punch.

no they don't...
kung fu are chinese
this confusion is why Karate Kid two was garbage, other than the fact that will smith was involved and the script was lazy.

Wrong.

>ignores the fact that he's treated the same way

r u a tardo?

>can't read properly

r u a tardo?

> Garou defeated him in one punch.

He didn't.

Garou is the strongest character besides Saitama - ONE PUNCH MAN.
They would be super fucked

Zombieman believed he was going to kill the child. He's a retard. He was scared like everyone else and tried to talk his way out of the situation because he's weak but failed. Garou was right about him.

ZM also pretends to be this righteous faggot but unironically returns to his evil genius creator for "more power".

So many quirks he is vulnerable to. Overhaul can kill him with a simple touch.

>Garou is the strongest character besides Saitama
>Garou
That's not Blast or Tatsumaki.

>a simple touch
Garou's entire MO is to dodge and parry. Overhaul is a mere human who happens to have an insane ability. He wouldn't even be able to perceive Garou's movements. One strike is all Garou would need to end OH.

Devil Garou would annihilate Tatsumaki.

Ofc, if he can touch him

Tatsumaki is confirmed garbage. Everyone who is physically strong enough can just ignore her psychic shit, like Saitama and Garou.

Blast might as well not exist.

>Garou failing to break his limiter would annihilate Tatsumaki
Wrong.

OH trying to touch Garou would literally look like a snail crawling. Even if OH tried to sneak up on Garou, he'd fucking sense him and knock his ass out.

all might could probably BTFO garou, but that's about it

I don't know if you're being ironic but garou can sense the presence of others

I know, that's what I was saying. OH wouldn't even be able to sneak up on Garou because he'd sense him.

>implying he failed
According to Genus the limiter prevents you from growing beyond a certain point - assigned by God, doesn't it. He may have already removed it. He became insanely powerful regardless. Too much for anyone but Saitama or the alien who conquered space for shits and giggles.

Tatsumaki loses to a kick to the head.

A lot of the OPM heroes just have various powers that are just different ways to attack.

What would Garo do against a transformation or mind control quirk?

Lose, but that doesn't matter, this is just a Garou circlejerk.

>reading comprehension

Sorry user I'm autistic

shut up Asta

This user is right.

This user is retarded.

He loves heroes and villains so much he wanted to help everyone - heroes were okay once, but they became drama queens. Garou decided to become the one evil in the world, the biggest possible one, so that all evil and good would concentrate on defeating him and stop fighting between themselves. He literally wanted to be Hitler just so people would stop fighting each other and focus on him. And since he's good, he tried doing that by never killing anyone, being disgusted by monsters, while at the same time calling himself one when heroes were around.

man,garou look so young here compared to now

he stunned him in one punch and killed him in at least 3 blows after that (as evidenced by his wounds after their bout was over)

how about HxH?
what kind of nen user would he be,especially considering he keeps evolving to adapt to whatever hurts him?
also,i wonder what changes his nen would go through if he achieves his ultimate form

no

?

>Is there even a quirk that he can't counter?
Overhaul, Black Hole, Chronostasis, Warp Gate, Blood Curdle, POP OFF

provide examples. Their moral lessons are funny because it all comes down to nobody being special and how nobody has a right to exert their will unjustly on others.

They do feel forced because it's like ONE just shoves them in without warning but the best part of MP100 season one was Reigen being a moral fag to everyone at the end.

Blood Curdle may not be effective because Garou resisted paralyzation in the most recent chapter when he was still injured, even.

He reisted poison

which was made to paralyze

Those quirks have glaring limitations and belong to people who are physically inferior. For instance Garou would just obliterate Shinso before he can even think about asking him how's the weather.

Doesn't mean he resists Blood Curdle, it's not a poison

Why would he? Shinso is just some gloomy kid. In facto, Shinso can absolutely murder him because of that.

nice no limits fallacy

a quirk is natural so meaning he can overcome it

Overhaul got fucked by a quirckless Mirio in a fist fight.

He could never lay his disgusting hand on Garou. Nor could smelly Tomura.

Nice, "there's obviously a limit in favor of my fav character which I cannot prove in any way" fallacy.

How exactly does it mean it?

its a natural phenomenon so not something impossible for garou to adapt to
the quirk would just stop working on him after a while

Garou in Beelzebu universe, could he touch Behemoth?

Don't give this bullshit, he can't even adapt to being beaten by a guy in a dog suit, countering something like a blood curdle quirk just like that is out of question.

*beelzebub

>my ability has no limit even though it hasn't displayed that