Greedy and selfish whites

When will whites stop ruining the world and fix world hunger, a tragedy that we have caused?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8vN-O_rJI8
google.de/maps/@14.7579526,-17.3808479,3a,75y,215h,86.95t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1stXqmW550BqHKlr2icDXtyA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes I love paying warlords 29,999,999,999 dollars to give a starving niglet a bowl of rice.

>Greedy and selfish whites
name one country with a better welfare system than the western ones.
also
>meme flag

> critising whites for greediness because they don't fix world hunger ''on Sup Forums''
> uses impact font meme ''on Sup Forums''
> claims to be from european union ''on Sup Forums''

Excuse me, but how long have you been on Sup Forums for?

>Infinity ape tier niglets starving
>(((Us whites))) again
Nice try kuid. Now kys

>Hey white ppl start fixing my problems right now!
>btw, fuck whitey kill all crackas

you cant "end world hunger".

people procreate, you know? hunger will always exist as long as retards keep breeding

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8vN-O_rJI8

Hopefully never

More food will just cause them to breed to the point that the world will face a food shortage

Feed yourself you lazy nigger.

The reason why their countries dont have these welfare systems if because of whites.

>implying racism is an argument

I'd rather take that 30 mil and create a powerful civil defense army for the Boers in SA. That could be the true ethnostate if we back them. In no other developed country in the world could you lawfully shoot the nigger invaders.

Don't feed the birds.

WE

Feeding the animals causes them to become reliant on gibs

i love these "dumb libtard cuck" troll posts.

if racism is bad then why are white people profiting from it so much?

>Feeding Nogs
>Nogs reproduce
>No stable agricultural system
>Greater Famine

Fuck you OP, it is bleeding heart fucks like yourself who fucked them over to begin with. When Whites go, so will the gibs. It was trash like you who helped destroy Rhodesia which helped feed the damned continent and you are causing history to repeat itself.

fuck we've been over this again and again. Starving nations are starving because their governments are incompetent. There is a global surplus of food but shitholes like Bangladesh and Sudan are too fucking incompetent or corrupt to supply aid. Remember when the ebola outbreak hit Liberia and the whole world sent supplies in. Once they arrived they had to go to government officials and pay "landing fees" and "duties" to get the supplies out of the airport and ports. Yes these shitbags were letting their own countrymen die from ebola because they say an opportunity to get a huge bribe from uncle sam. It's like that all over the third world. Giving money won't change anything for the better. In fact it might make things worse since these kleptocracy might create famines to get more aid.

Why haven't niggers figured out how to farm for themselves like humans did thousands of years ago?

the only thing that feeding poor people does is create more poor people

Because whites dont have morals.

No you fool, those countries are full of corrupted, lazy and stupid subhuman. Whites are successfu because they re hard workers

if morals are so good and white people don't have them then why are whites not the ones starving like niggers?

and both buggeds go down the drain as the us cant hold its own boarders and niggers wills till die in the billions and be billion times more usleess.

Better burn that shit at least it will be warm for a minute.

Let me guess, you're also a female bisexual who voted for Hillary in the polls and the election?

because whites fucked up non white countries for their own gain.

sage

>a tragedy that we have caused?
recently some african cities are on street view, i don't think anybody "caused" these shitholes than these people themselves.

google.de/maps/@14.7579526,-17.3808479,3a,75y,215h,86.95t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1stXqmW550BqHKlr2icDXtyA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

so your point is?

Im not American. Im a proud European global citizen.

do the maths properly. $30 billion is per year. $737 billion is a once off cost, if you use africa for target practise. then no more world hunger forever!

See the OP. Whites need to give up their privilege and fix the shit they have done to PoC

Yeah I did your going around in circles. You say we (whites) are racist and immoral, so if we are racist and immoral why should we give anybody anything?

No you re not. You re a non white who have a biased interpretation of the current world situation because of his inferiority complex

To make up for your historical crimes against people of colour.

and what about the thousands of negroes who sold their 'brothers' ?
I think this is bait

> blames present day whites for past white's actions

Classic libtard. That's like saying a murderer's son and grandson should be charged for murder, simply because their ancestor did it.

This is Sup Forums. You're in the wrong place to be talking about this.

Their legacy is long gone. White supremacy however is present like never before.

There is also French nuclear waste in French Polynesia.

Well, maybe if the warlords of these suffering nation's would actually FEED their people, Instead of using supplies to strangle the political opposition they wouldn't BE in this situation, nicht wahr?

Mainly because faggots like you won't leave us alone.

Im not blaming the current whites for the crimes of their ancestors.
Im blaming them for profiting from White supremacy and the exploitation of people of colour.

If you spend $30B to feed niggers, it's going to cost $60B very soon. But if you use military to kill all niggers, it will probably cost less and you will have a lot of military left.

Moral High Ground?

You're saying whites should give niggers free stuff, but you acknowledge that we are racist and immoral (which we are) so if you acknowledge that we are racist and immoral why are you wasting your time telling us to give free stuff to niggers?

Lets be honest. This looks not like whites committing crimes, more like whites bringing a bunch of stuff and these people being too retarded to use it properly and just let it rot away.

Oh so now we're white, cool I guess.

Then why do you complain about the niggers coming to your country?

That is literally racist. Not in the SJW kind of way. You are literally presuming that every single white person does this sort of thing. The very concept of "White supremacy" as a whole is racist. I believe that there is a significant amount of hypocrisy going on here. Gtfo.

Whites already spend way too much feeding ungrateful niggers we should stop and let them all starve to death

You mean like nuclear waste?

>Im blaming them for profiting from White supremacy and the exploitation of people of colour.
Yeah and you keep saying it but you're not making any points. Why should I stop something that's benefiting me?

what crimes?

>end world hunger.
Unless you can develop a way to make infinite food without delay I'm pretty sure you can't "end" world hunger, at most you will keep them alive for a few days before they need food to not die again but now it costs even more because they started reproducing more now that they have food, atleast the second option actually has a purporse.

this animeal only deserve death nothing more

Guessing answer:
"Because its immoral"

Charity doesn't fix the underlying reason of why people are poor or help them fix that.

look at how well they treated us

because its immoral to exploit People of colour via White supremacy.

Where does the list begin...
the entire history of the world is the raping and pillaging of people of colour at the hands of White Supremacy.

childrens raped and burned alive

Bitch, please.
Whites have been "POC" greatest allies. Whites have bled and died to be the first to free you, to abolish slavery. Our technology and medicine allowed countries to advance rapidly. Whites were the first to allow "POC" to live as equal in our lands. White countries are among the safest for "POC" to be in. If you hate us so much, please, fuck off. We can live without you, are better off without you, it's not our fault you can't say the same.

No niggers are coming in to my country it dosen't have a illegal immigrant problem. But the reason people where that is happening are complaining is because why would anyone want starving monkeys in their countries lol
They can go work in the mines in the congo until they die and go to hell like God wants.

no. i am talking about lots of 70s style storefronts etc. I am not sure where you see nuclear waste tbqh, and if there is, i am sure its made within the framework of a deal and not dumped without consent of the local authorities.

Yeah and I'm immoral so? I wouldn't be exploiting them if I was moral so if im Immoral why should I care (I don't), so your just going round in circles.

Stop being racist you fucking niggers!!!

let the die is the only thing they deserve

>a tragedy that we have caused
I agree, we should've never fed niggers in the first place because it created a dependent population that just keeps on popping out more babies. It's $30bil the first year, second year it's $60bil, third year it's $90bil and it never fucking stops.

>the first to free you, to abolish slavery
There was this thing called the industrial revolution. You did not need the labour any longer. You might also remember that the British took all the gold bullion from India to fund its industrial revolution.

You will see what happens to whites then. Everyone will get what they deserve.

> guessing answer: "because it's immoral"

> because its immoral

Wow! Who could've guessed that one? Not me, definitely

white children deserve a future too

for example?

>Everyone will get what they deserve.
Yeah and niggers get to be exploited until death and then later hell awaits them it's what God wanted and whites get to keep being the masters of this planet, this is our world we built it we own it and we own all the niggers.

> get what they deserve

From who? The god of leftist politics? The god of the 76 genders? WTF are you talking about?

So why doesn't USDefense bomb those poor faggots down if it only costs it a fraction of its budget?

WRONG!!!

Only black kids deserve a future.

So do the children that you have murdered. Remember Iraq and depleted uranium?

end world hunger: euthanize the stragglers

Poverty is a black trait.

We should simply allow them cannibalism, so they can solve their problems in a traditional way.

No they aren't white

Note how someone just took a picture of a child suffering from bee stings without actually doing anything about it.

well, PoC wont stay idle forever. Look at America and South Africa. PoC have had enough in those places and taken up arms. The same will happen to Europe if whites dont give up their privilege.

The best investment would to use all that military to bomb all the niggers out of existence and then we can get rid of the military.

So why should anyone care about whites? Your arrogance will be your end.

We’re not the global caterers fuckface

thanks israel i would be the first to alist to fight against them

>implying white kids don't go hungry

The cost to end world hunger could be zero dollars if those dumb niggers would just grow their own food.

Ending world hunger just means more niggers. That's going in the wrong direction.

Exterminate the fuckers.

Those are flies, they prefer shit to honey.

YOU bombed them not Jews. You whites behave likes Jews throwing blame everywhere. I am surprised you whites dont have a 6 gorillion either.

Those are flies not bees.

better res pic

Post in my redpill thread pls