Russia GDP: $1.33 trillion USD

>Russia GDP: $1.33 trillion USD
>Texas GDP: $1.62 trillion USD
Why is Russia even considered a superpower?

your government needs a reason to justify its huge military spending

this makes me think

fpbp

>Why is Russia even considered a superpower?

>even having doubts

Russia isn't even real. My dads a pilot and says its just ocean. Russia is a false flag for hilldawg supporters to sell small amounts of uranium to the ayatollah of Iran but the postage would give it away so they fabricated a country.

>inb4 people who have never been there tell me its real.

Nukes

ahhh these are gr8
literally this. they also have considerable amount of global influence eg increasing influence in ME via syria and now SA apparently

Better question: Why doesn't Texas seceded from the US if countries with equal GDP can successfully oppose the US?

We aren't actually

>russia
>superpower

Why is Russia killing people on British soil is a better question.

because your government need a constant enemy figure to spend those $$$-s mutt
>and terrorists are not as fearsome as the Ruskies

Why should it?

So what? What are you going to do? Stab me with a spoon?

>people dying in bongistan is now russias fault

Money isn't everything. Moreover, when in USA one nail in Pentagon budged is like $10, while in Russia the literally the same nail is only $0.01...

There's been an assassination on british soil with a nerve agent chemical weapon that can only feasibly be manufactured in the laboratory of a modern nation.

Anyone with an IQ above 90 is capable of reading between the lines and seeing it's a russian statement, if it was just about killing a man they could have done it with a knife, a car, a silenced bullet to the head.
But they deliberately chose something that only a developed government-backed force could attain.

So either this is a russian statement saying "we can do what we want, and you'll meekly quibble about it and ultimately do nothing because you're weak"

Or it's a false-flag to trump up more anti-russian tendencies.

But lets face it lads, Russia and China are the only ACTUAL threats left in the world against the euro/anglosphere.
Once they're gone, and we shrug of this whole white-guilt meme, there's literally nothing standing in the way of a global empire.

This shit will come to a conclusion this century - count yourself as damned as you are privileged.
You are about to see the culmination of the turmoil of human civilisation in your lifetime brothers.
The final act of this grand play, before the next...

Either we will solve this by destroying everything, and bathing this globe in plasma.

Or we check-mate this shit, go to space, and fuck some alien pussy.

You niggers ready?

Oh, i should mention; Russia being on our side / forming an alliance with the rising black sun is also an option.

You know exactly what i mean.

It's not, actually.
Only the US currently fits the definition of a superpower.