Wow. Beautiful

Wow. Beautiful...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Le ??%

>this is white in America

Hey! It's another one of those retarded I'm a mutt baby deplorable faces.

Silly blacks, Asian women are for whites

Guess it’s true asian women really do want to be white women.

this is the future of the human race

Based

Wow. And it's beautiful.

>wh*Toid actually believes this

youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0&feature=youtu.be

Blasians are the most bizarre creatures I’ve ever seen

>0%

Asia needs diversity

Agreed. Now this is a beautiful couple :)

why though

>chiggers

omg those kids are fucking ugly

Dude that thing is almost as hideous as that mutt mini deplorable

come home white man

El Cinegro

they need to be more like Germany

No wonder everyone on earth wants to get rid of white people. We're fucking gorgeous

There is not a single fucking german in that pic.

don't you recognize a fine Swabian specimen when you see one?

so exotic...

can we meme this into the mainstream? blanda up the lot of em while we stay pure. diversity for thee but not for me thank you very much.

Asian men are in dire need for partners

I kinda laughed. Good one friend. (:

LMFAO at photoshop!

I cant immagine what type of mutt level we are in

>I-It must be fake!!!
Cry more wh*Toid subhuman

so thats how filipinos are made...

on another note: if different races start combining all their prehistoric dominant traits enough, will there ever come a point where they literally give birth to a little proto-chimp? as all the recessive adaptations from that point get overwritten and we go backwards like a million years in evolution?

celebrate diversity, racist

Single mom for life in 5...4....3....2....1

IDGAF, more power to him, but the photo of the fat slob with the Asian qt is fake as hell, that's all

Whatever helps you sleep at night, asshurt cumskin

i know this girl

they married and divorced within 6 months with her posting a bunch of sad shit to fb. i never figured out what happened, but she went back to taiwan for a long time after.

AM+BF is a good pairing because both have low sexual market value.

A black man dating an asian female is dating down, though.

The future is full of blasian sex slaves for white men.
Kill the boys.

> K I L L M E

But they are. They fucked up their men to women ratio with abortions. Now they go to africa, because they can kill 2 birds with one stone - do free market business and steal their wiminz

This, white women are for the blacks. Asians for white men.

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

>Niggers in top of the partner marketplace
user, you took the blue pill from Hollywood on that.

yeah, right. Do you think anyone is believing this shit?

>Asians for white men.
LMAO

What is that?

Here I just see a nice family man. He's most likely intelligent and sociable. What makes people think that an undesirable white fedora tipper or pillow fucking Asian male should be in his place?

would breed

>il cinegro

the more of these negative 56% things are created the more I thank God I'm white and will pas on genetics to my huwhite offspring that will make them the elite of the future

-10% face

a chigger

the future

Just gotta raise those kids right. Plan a field trip to a moderately black but vouched for safe area and let them see first hand what black culture or Mexican culture is. Then take them to a national park (minorities don't hike) or a pre20th century art museum. That's about all you need to do. The kids who grow up with TV telling them how cool blacks are singing and dancing probably were never introduced to traditional culture and not brave New world social engineering

Good idea for a American user im European don't worry I understand child psychology plus my cunt hasn't been cucked yet, my mom reading me the Bible everything before bed helped me the most to have the values and opinion I have today so that's one thing, also I think when they get older especially teen years exposing them to red pilled stuff but not being open about it, like lets say just randomly leave a copy of mein kamf or something laying around because teens will go against anything you tell them as a parent, also showing them explicit shock material when they are puberty its traumatizing sure but will with them
I will have no problem telling my 9 or 12 year old daughter nigger are going to rape her if she goes near them also telling them boogieman stories but making the boogieman to be jewish and is a good idea 2.

bump

Black genes are pretty damned strong. A Black mating with any other races, their kids look basically black.

God, that stupid woman. Those ugly kids.

Women are so fucking pathetic. They are the reason this planet is infested with nigglets.

"strong" is one way of putting it. If all your features are all outliers - black skin, giant noses and lips, very low IQ, etc then of course the resulting offspring is going to look nothing like the source non-negroid parent.

lies