Discussion

Anybody else keeping up with prison schools manga (excuse my weird taste.)? I’ve read up to the point where I’m waiting on the new translations

patrician taste*

I have a bit of quilt watching/reading this series because of the amount of fan service and low brow jokes. I still love it tho

Reminder.

I honest thought she was a bland looking chick until around that scene I saw her actual curves

Is the current arc the last one or will there be more?

The show looks to be winding down to an end with all of the sub plots kinda rushing to a conclusion. I’m scared that it will turn out like this one web comic called “girls of the wild” or the show how I met your mother. Conclusions that are hap hazardly rushes and done into the last episode with awful pacing. Samurai jack is an example

Like holy shit

O

I really like the series and if it’s close to an end I wouldn’t mind it

How the fuck wanted this

Who* am retard

I just dropped it a few weeks ago, the festival arc was so boring, and instead of ending is getting another one now.

I can understand your disappointment in that arc. The plot was incredibly uninteresting during that and it was underwhelming compared to the previous. It did have its moments like with Hana and kiyoshi. Aside from that everybody kinda acted like props

Since this is a meta thread, what is it that causes most KG threads to turn into waifu mudslinging degeneracy?

Waifu mudslinging degenerates.

I never really understood why we haven't got a second anime season but this was made.

Nah, it was only fun when the MCs were imprisoned. After that I only stayed in for Mari's boobs, which we got, and for a faint hope for yuri, which we also got. There's no reason to read it anymore.

Hana, and Hanashits.

It would work well if they didn't they to mimic the characters in such a non human way.
And the cloth is too artificial.the uniforms of the girls are believable but the male one isn't.
The director thought looks funny without even doing anything there

3DPD Mari is cute.

>There's no reason to read it anymore.
Maybe Mari will indeed go away and Kate will fly the same plane and we will have plane toilet sex scene where at first Mari pisses in front of Kate who sits on the toilet?

Make the guys hook up with the girls(except for andre that disgusting fuck) and make it shift to a new male group(for next year) it doesn't need to be in other school.
When the current plot of a manga has already nothing to do with the title and premise of the show you have to do something...

I’m happy with risa and Andre getting together while ridding andres bdsm bullshit. Also interesting concept for a fresh start in the series. Maybe the mcs overstayed their spotlight and peaked interesting stories

Skip years and make Kiyoshi the new director of all-boy school now turning co-ed who gets a set of new female transfer students.

dropped about ch200

Thankfully you 2 idiots aren't Hiramoto or this manga'd worse than shit.

I’d say give it another shot some other time but not that’s ok. At least try to finish it

Yeah bingeing the manga is 5x better then reading weekly, spoilers ruin waiting for the translations cause the take too long and binge reading solves some of the pacing problems.

Are we still in namek?

Chiyo, and Chiyoshits.

>not liking hanashit makes you a chiyofag
Wew

Did author purposefuly make main character spend the least time with his love interest just to make them feel like they shouldn't end up together?

Do people not like the anime here, feel like people only hate on it.

looks like a tranny desu

I like the anime desu it stayed faithful to the source material

>gets name and subject mixed up
You're embarrassing yourself Prison school

But I've never seen anyone hate on the anime.

10/10
I genuinely started to learn about the Three Kingdoms after watching it

it was a balance against this post meant to be funny but I guess you wouldn't understand that since you only reacted to someone badmouthing your favoured waifu...and ignored the context

Even though I’ve read most of what’s out already on manga, I would appreciate another arc animated

>Still thinking that user's a Chiyofag.
The delusion is strong in this one.

>missing the broader context of the other post

I hope we get a season two just so they can fix the cavalry arcs pacing, and maybe move all of the chairmans scenes into an OVA.

That’s a great idea. God that arc needs justice to be done

Lurk more, faggot.

>excuse my weird taste
Get the fuck outta here you creep, this board is for upstanding citizens only

Yeah I’m pretty sure I put too much posts in this thread

So you want to talk about that relatively new anime starring jaden Smith? That hip right ;)