One Piece

Will Gear 5 be enough to defeat the Mochi Man?

Other urls found in this thread:

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65079563&ref=touch_manga_button_thumbnail
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gear 5th is for Kaido. Luffy will beat him with a new g4 form after he gets awakening this fight

No Gear faivu yet.
Luffy oughta get creative with his current gears like he did with Cracker.

Unless he combines all his Gears and exhausts himself, he's not going to do too much damage to Katakuri.

Which he won't do because he needs to hold on for ten goddamn hours.

Luffy is going to take an L here.
Katakuri is going to drop Luffy's unconscious body at Big Mom's feet.

I hope we see Pudding with this hairstyle again.

How do you fags think the Big Mom pirates would have done if they were put int he same position as the WB pirates during Marineford?Strengthwise they are pretty similar but Big Mom is an autistic incompetent bitch completely incapable of giving a decent order or not having a good fit.

This gear stuff is getting out of control
I hope the maximum he goes is 6 like a real car
I don't want to One Piece end like naruto
with Luffy and Zoro turning into literal gods to defeat the god villains

He just needs a stamina upgrade

>Luffy and Zoro turning into literal gods to defeat the god villains

BB will be like God near EOS and the PK is above the god like Yonko, so he will be god level strength near the end.

So do I. Pigtails are the cancer of anime and mango. I'll never understand why they're so popular. They look like shit on everyone. Cracker and Pippi Longstocking being the only exceptions.

Things would have gotten bad if BM had gotten into a tantrum in the middle of it.

They would do better, BM is stronger than WB at Marineford and none of her men would pull the shit Squardo did. Her army is also even bigger than Whitebeards.

She would probably still lose, but not as badly, and there would actually be high-ranking Marine/Warlord casualties.

For the BM pirates right?That would only give Akainu a huge opportunity to fist her.

>but Big Mom is an autistic incompetent bitch completely incapable of giving a decent order
She's cunning and can strategize fine when she's not suffering from her eating order.

Not going to happen. Whitebeard and Big Mom are the ceiling.

Big Mom would abduct the families of admirals and negotiate the release of her second sweet commander.

>Whitebeard and Big Mom are the ceiling.
>Big Mom literally admitted Kaido was stronger than she was
>Neither the Marines nor Kaido wanted to fight Shanks

Can Oda even create a better crew than the Charlotte family and BM Pirates?

>hey mama the marines got your [food she's carving at the moment]

Use pixiv to find lewds, sadly this is the only Big Mom I can find. Good luck.
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=65079563&ref=touch_manga_button_thumbnail

>BM is stronger than WB
WB was still considered the strongest man in the world even as he was during Marineford and even while being severely injured he still managed to estroy the entire island whichismore impressive than anythign BM has done so far.I really doubt BM could even defeat Akainu in a 1v1 and i dont see Katakuri her strongest fighter beign able to defeat anyof the other admirals or Mihawk,he would at best be slightly uner them around Sengoku level.

>Charlotte Family
>Amande is there
But that's wrong.

Just let Katakuri and Mont D'or handle the strategy. And Big Mom can just do whatever she wants. She can insta kill most of them with her fruit which is HUGE. That + the homies + the Cracker biscuit army it's the assurance for them to outnumber the Marines.

Shut up, Shanksfag. The Yonkos are the ceiling. They are all pretty much equal. I'm saying Whitebeard and Big Mom because that's the only two we have seen.

luffy is going to get rekt and sanji will save the day with his cake, oda is literally bored of drawing fights.

Big Mom is physically tougher than Whitebeard was at Marineford, Akainu would have a much harder time piercing her body or blowing off part of her head.

And she can make tsunamis like Whitebeard, not to mention being able to mass-slaughter people instantly with Soul Pocus, and then use their souls against their former allies.

Cracker's biscuit soldiers could probably handle all the pacistas for starters.

We could get a tired or disheveled looking Pudding hairstyle, given how hard they're likely to be working on getting the cake done asap in hot conditions. Really, any hairstyle seems to suit Pudding, so I'm sure we'll get something worthwhile when we see her next.

Eh, I'd have to disagree. I think it depends on the artstyle and specific character design in question. Whilst it's true that it's a hairstyle that's hard to pull off in real life without it making the individual look too young, it's not impossible that it can be pulled out and suit some individuals. For Pudding in particular, it suits her more innocent and sweet side and, upon discovering her not so innocent side, acts as a nice contrast between the two appearances.

>oda is literally bored of drawing fights.
Good, most of his fights are boring anyway.

There's only one man capable of saving the day.

The only man with a 100% win record against the Big Mom Pirates.

The only way possible to end the Year of Sanji is

WITH HIS BIGGEST FAN, MY GANGSTA VITOOOOOOOOOOO

Kaido has literally been confirmed to be the strongest living thing in the world that no one can defeat in a 1v1 fight,even Oda himself in an SBS while making a joke about moms being the strongest he used Kaido as an example.You SHankfags need to fuckoff already
Kaido's goal was to go after WB,there was no reason for him to fight the red haired hobo there,even if he did he would be too late to stop WB from goign at marineford.Just accept the canon fact that Kaido is the strongest.

I didn't say Shanks was the strongest, just that Kaido didn't want to fight him.

It wouldn't have been one-on-one anyway, the Red Hair Pirates would have torn through the Beast Pirate mooks, Gifter or not.

Why would he be bored of doing something he hasn't done since since pre-ts?

Cracker would make for the ultimate counter towards he waves of weaker navy personnel, pacifistas and some of the mid-strength individuals present if they have no way of punching through his CoO reliably. He could likely just keep producing them from a safe location continuously the whole time, which would make any potential sneak attacks much harder to pull off, especially against those handling strategy like Mont d'Or.

Whitebeard has the best AoE ever. Fully charged Prometheus and Zeus sure would be great but not comparable to Whitebeard's quake. But Big Mom is way more durable than WB. Imagine her charging with Zeus at very high speed while waving around Napoleon. Deadly.

Yet Barto burnt Shanks' flag without hesitation. Is Barto the ceiling?

Not gonna lie this made me crack a huge smile. The break next week was the icing on the cake.

Yes

Huge meme. There's fight everywhere. Just no full blown 1v1 anymore. Which is a good thing. It's boring and too formulaic.

>Implying Luffy isn't going to hear about Barto getting rekt and split the crew again to go save him

Why are the ends of Cracker's ponytails alight?

They always were

Because he's a firecracker.

How the fuck is Luffy ever going to be pirate king if he can't even beat a yonko commander, let alone the yonko themselves. It's been shown that a yonko is on a whole other level compared to their commanders, so tell me how in the hell will Luffy ever become pirate king.
Or is he going to pull a Roger and just nab the poneglyphs and not even fight the yonko.

Wow I guess I'm a Spee D. Reader. I never noticed it in the manga.

Big Mom could also have her incarnations run around turning all the buildings and weapons into homies.

Because it looks cool.
Because cake theme.

What is the point of living this week if there is no new chapter?

You're not living for this week, you're living for next week.

Wedding cakku

They were an important part of what made pre-ts OP so great,all of the best arcs you can think of had 1v1 fights for all the strawhats andnot only were they a good climactic fight for Luffy's final boss fight but they also provided character development and moments to shine for the lesser strawhats.

>Alabasta
>Skypieia
>W7/EL
>TB
All of them 1v1 fights and they were betetr than anything post-ts.

We don't even know what they did.

And stop assuming the Beast Pirates only have the gifters and that all of them are fodder. He has his calamities + strong guys like X-Drake right under like Big Mom.

Look at this image. X-Drake is the 10 which mean he's probably right under Jack (same way Bege was the rook). But despite that they are wearing the same clothes as Drake and he's clearly not their boss. Which mean they aren't random mooks.

I unironically want this

oda please deliver

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Funny how none of those jobbers had a sufficient CoO to defend WB.

I thought those guys were Drake's crew,but yeha i agree that Kaido obviously has his own Snack,Perospero,Daifuku.His 4th strongest guy could very well turn out to be stronger than Snack or even Cracker.

>Rook is right under Sweet Commander
Pretty sure it's lower than Bishop or Knight desu.

During Marineford Kaido had less gifters and didn't have Drake yet. His crew is strong, but individually, the Red Hair Pirates are stronger than all but his top men.

It should be called Top Gear instead of a number to make it feel like the absolute final one.

>Big Mom literally admitted Kaido was stronger than she was
I take ''things that never happened'' for 200 John

>Another power up
Please Oda don't fuck up, don't turn OP into a naruto like

It's a fanmade comic from reddit

sooner or later it will happen dummy

Cracker literally stated that the armor Luffy destroyed the first time was his masterpiece and he could use haki on it beause he was in direct contact with it,
How would Cracker haki even reach the armors separated throughout the battlefield?Even if he could that what's the guarantee that Cracker's Haki would be as strong when it's separated between 30 fucking biscuit soldiers as opposed to when he was controlling only one with which he was in direct contact with?

I guess Oda doesn't know how a chessboard works.

He's two ranks below the Sweet Commanders then, not four like I though.

I do think Drake is a lot stronger than Bege though.

>gangsta vito
i think you mean GANGASTA GASTINO

>Kaido? You'll never defeat that thing
Chapter 871.

>Which he won't do because he needs to hold on for ten goddamn hours.
He won't need to hold for that long if he takes down Katakuri. He'll just have to find the right mirror-exit to Sanji's location. I'm not saying that's what's going to happen, but I believe that if they keep on fighting and Luffy doesn't run away, then their fight will be quick. Either Katakuri destroys Luffy like he's been doing so far, or Luffy will show another form like Boundman and Tankman and take him down fast: he can't replenish his stamina and in g2-g3 he won't manage to fend Katakuri off until he's ready for multiple g4 instances. However I think it's more possible that their fight will be interrupted or postponed.

So how is she admitting that Kaido is stronger than her again?

What rank does perospero have then. I thought he'd be right under sweet commander strenght-wise.

The Knight is pretty shit desu,rooks are way more useful.

>I do think Drake is a lot stronger than Bege though.

It depends on the context. Bege was able to withstand several furious punches from Big Mom, a Yonkou. That means his defensive ability is top tier. BM in her rage is something even her eldest children fear. Bege being able to survive several minutes of that and run afterwards is very impressive.

That said, on the offensive side of things, I feel like Drake is superior. His dinosaur form was able to bite through a Pacifista's metal armor and make it bleed. That's pre timeskip. In comparison, it took ALL of the SHs working together to hurt one Pacifista while Drake did it all on his own in his DF form. Although in exchange he seems to have less defensive power than Bege. One shot from the Pacifista took him down. Bege in Big Father will no doubt tank all the Pacifista's attacks for hours.

I think they're both as strong as each other being Supernovas and all. Bege is better at defense though. His offence sucks while Drake excels there.

Chess ranks are for non-Charlottes.

For you. I always tought it was stupid as fuck.
>Oh hey the enemies are exactly the same number as the strawhats
>They will all split and meet their opponent for no reason
>Their opponent is literally made for them
That was very dumb and way too formulaic. That was one big flaw and i'm very pleased with Oda changing that. Exactly what i wanted Everything make more sense post-timeskip. People try to stay organized, they gang up on each other (Franky getting defeated like that on Dressrosa), everyone has a clear goal etc . The strawhats aren't randomly following a log anymore and know what the fuck they are doing. It was so stupid. Oda name dropped the Shichibukai and then they ended random fighting each one of them? All that was breaking the immersion in my opinion. That's why i also love that Oda introduced the colliseum fighters. Finally (after the supernovaes) the strawhats met pirates that aren't either yonkos or shichibukai. It's supposed to be the golden age of piratry but the strawhats barely met anyone pre-timeskip.

It's keki, not cakku.

forgot the image

That's not an admission of weakness. She just said he'll never take down that thing. The same way he'll never take her down too. That's more of an admission of respect for a fellow Yonkou. Once again, I'd like to remind you that Kaidou has lost before. He's lost 7 times, captured 14 times, tortured countless times and imprisoned at least 9 times. On the other hand, we haven't seen BM get scratched even once yet. Not even a point blank Coup de Burst could tickle her and that thing has almost as much power as the Gaon Cannon.

Queen and King are the Sweet Commanders in this ranking, user.

People were posting that with the Donquixote family.
That was you wasnt it?

It's unclear if he can use CoA on his biscuit soldiers from afar, I'd have to go back through his fight and see if he uses it after his initial armor is broken by Luffy. That being said, to clear a few things up, he says the initial armor was one of his favourites, not a masterpiece. There's no indication that it's substantially better than any of the other ones. Additionally, even if he can't transmit CoA haki to his distributed soldiers, their shields are actually strong enough in their base form to resist heavy attacks from Gear 4 Luffy, which is still incredibly durable when you consider how powerful Luffy is in that form. It was only when Nami entered the fight and kept his biscuit soldiers drenched in water that they became brittle enough for Luffy to carve through, even when outside of Gear 4.

So, ultimately, unless someone could do something along the lines that Nami did, he'd still likely be able to produce a near endless wave of his incredibly durable biscuit soldiers.

>he can't replenish his stamina
I can see him possibly eating Katakuri's mochi with some sort of horrific Gear Third used on his teeth desu.

Since Drake is willingly working with Kaido, he's probably trained a lot with his fruit, it's possible he's an awakened Zoan now.

Like said, he doesn't have a rank, but as the Minister of Candy he both governs and Island and likely works as BM's prime minister along with Compote.

So far Luffy has shown:
>Boundman - possibly inspired by the Gorilla
>Tankman - possibly inspired by the Crocodile with the big belly
and he's used moves inspired by various animals (Leo, Rhino, Kong). I'd like a new form similar to pic related, inspired by the small tiger in chapter 598. Thoughts, anons?

Pebberuman?
Boruman?

I randomly decided to browse for a couple minutes some random OP forums just to see how cancerous they truly are and holy fuck those people are fucking braindead,they literally think BM would lose 1v1 to any admiral simply because this is her arc and finally she started showing some of her powers.Soon enough in Wano these cunts will say that Kaido would lose to Fuji,NF and MF are particularly the worst flaming turds out there.
It almost made me feel grateful that you fags otherwise i would have noone with whom to discuss OP.

>keikikku doori

Pure tinfoil here. But Boundman (inspired by gorilla like you said) seems to focus more on raw power. He was able to launch Doflamingo across Dressrosa with a single casual Kong Gun and nearly knocked him out doing it. On the other hand, Tankman seems to focus on defense. Cracker's Haki infused sword could not pierce through his skin in that form and he just bounced Cracker off into the distance.

Now, we have a form that prioritises power (Boundman) and defense (Tankman). Against Katakuri, he could do with a form that prioritises speed (perhaps a Rocketman?). Inflate his leg muscles with air and cover them with Haki. Then compress the leg muscles and launch himself at Katakuri. Even if he misses, since he's rubber, he can reflect off the walls and readjust his direction. If he goes fast enough, Katakuri won't be able to keep up with him leaving his future sight worthless. It doesn't matter what future you see, if you can't dodge that future in time, you still get hit.

>their shields are actually strong enough in their base form to resist heavy attacks from Gear 4 Luffy
Looking at the pic you just posted those shields seem shattered to me.

This is the end, Katakuri
This is my final form

Resist, not completely block.

The page before has them using their other shields once their initial one is broken by the Gear 4 hits. The point remains, they're durable even in the face of Gear 4.

Go back to the DBS thread. Go talk about how awesome Goku's cat eyes were.

Even though it was as dumb there as in IASIP.

>I can see him possibly eating Katakuri's mochi with some sort of horrific Gear Third used on his teeth desu.
I've been waiting for something like gomu gomu no baka myself. I'd like to see both happening, and Katakuri falling for them because it's a ridiculous and obviously wrong prediction on his part.
>Boruman?
This sounds good, user. A super fast chibi Luffy bouncing around in unpredictable ways, coated in haki and smashing on everything.
Nice, I didn't think of this; his trajectory might not be unpredictable like I said above, but he'll be very fast regardless. We already saw Katakuri seeing something he couldn't change.

Soon.

Jimbei is based but does he truly fit the crew's dynamic?

>It's unclear if he can use CoA on his biscuit soldiers from afar

I don't think he can. Hard Biscuit was only used by his personal armor.

that being said the biscuits alone are pretty dam hard, like how Mr.3's wax is much harder than actual hardened wax.

Katakuri is still weaker than an admiral, even if he could stall them for some time.

Whitebeard was way past his heyday, in their prime him, Garp and Roger should be above current top dogs, and I guess Luffy and BB are heading there.

Not really. I'm sure they will bully him which will be funny. I can also see Zoro and Sanji starting to tease him to try to prove they are better than him which will add him in their rivalry dynamic.

this

People really understimate the destructive power of the admirals. Punk Hazzard made it clear that they are Island Busters.

Marco could only block attacks from Kizaru and Akainu because of his hax recovery but he never managed to actually harm any of them.