Pick one

pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/salman-rushdie-iranian-state-media-renew-fatwa-on-satanic-verses-author-with-600000-bounty-a6887141.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_g6TpqwehkM
cdn.defenseone.com/a/defenseone/interstitial.html?v=8.7.0&rf=http://www.defenseone.com/news/2015/09/how-many-us-troops-were-killed-iranian-ieds-iraq/120524/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

make me

Iran

okay india

Definitely the one that didn't conspire to kill 3,000 Americans on 9/11.

Go Iran, we are rooting for you.

Israel

The Saudi Royal family are crypto Jews, Saudi Arabia is just an extension of Israel. Their militaries work together despite any supposed "Arab-Israeli Conflict"

Saudi
independent.co.uk/news/people/salman-rushdie-iranian-state-media-renew-fatwa-on-satanic-verses-author-with-600000-bounty-a6887141.html

I stay with my Indoeuropean brothers. Fuck those Semitic niggers.

eh....

fuck you

So you support Obama trying to help Iran?

Iran.

Europe

I choose love

Iran is obviously our strategic alliance.

go watch argo you dumb fuck

Made a thread for redpills
Iran btw don’t tell my government

Iran X1000

Any you fuckers actually visit the Kingdom? The morality police are real. If they think you aren't married they will raid your room. Iranians are actually really tolerant, Saudi's are not. 9/11 hijackers were Saudi but the powers that be want Iran as an enemy.

>Chad shia vs Virgin sunni

easy choice, Iran

Indoeuropean brothers.
World’s Dirtiest Man: 80-Year-Old Iranian Man Hasn’t Bathed in 60 Years

Iran because they actually have their shit together and scare the kikes in terms of technology war despite 40 years of sanctions.

Based.

really ?

>allowing degeneracy is good

Most of them don't do that.

Iran actually has history

they do man and they fuck kids

Iran because they are civilized Aryans who are Shi'ites.

Pic related is a memorial to Jewish-Iranian veterans of the Iran-Iraq War. Imagine any Arabic country honoring their Jewish veterans.

Why one pushes propaganda in the West the least?

It's dishonorable to kiss Jewish ass, and I say this as an Iranian.

Yeah definitely

I've seen it, not sure what you are trying to say.

Iran are Persians and fellow Aryans, even with some Arab blood. Saudis are ficking cancer.

Nah, most of them just hit themselves. The knives and chains is a small minority of them.

I don't think it's kissing ass to honor your own country veterans regardless of ethnicity.

I mean Iran is hardly a country that comes to mind as "kissing Jewish ass" and I say this as an ethnic Jew.

Iran, fuck israel and saudi arabia, axis for life

You're not going to undo a lifetime of brainwashing in one thread user...

Saddam era iraq

Saudis fund mosques in Europe and bribe US senators

those are afghans, mate

Iran, they have state funded traps.

So taking and releasing hostages without harming anyone as political protest is worse than killing 3,000 on US soil?

I'm going with Iran

>civilized Aryans???

Saudis shouldn't hate Iran, they should learn from Iran and emulate them. First the Saudi family must be overthrown and an independant anti-imperialist republic must be established which should ally with Iran.

It the world's oldest state, yes they are very civilized

I'm aware and I was referring to your exchange with the other Saudi. You'll see by the time the thread is archived.

Yeah, I know what you meant. I was just doubling up on the point.

This pic is Afghanistan you sneaky sand nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=_g6TpqwehkM

Iran trump dick sucker

definitely iran, no rothschild bank, peaceful, fucked the CIA niggers and many other things

I don't speak sand nigger you retard.

why do you guys suck the usa and isreals dick so hard

I would have picked Iran a few months agos but I'm really interested to see how the new Saudi Kang's reforms will change the game.

So for now it's a draw on my part.

Both deserve death.

kek based jew

Because their military is incompetent, the economy is wholly reliant on oil exports, and their is no cultural identity because the country is barely older than 100 years. Without Israel and the US, Saudi Arabia would collapse, they are currently fighting Shia insurgency within their borders and are losing a war against half of the poorest Arab country, Yemen.

Osama bin Laden had already been kicked out of Saudi Arabia, his citizenship was revoked, and all of his assets were frozen. OBL hated the Saudi family more than he hated the US.

I don't see what your point is. You're comparing ragtag dissidents in Afghanistan to a fully fledged military and government in Iran that hates you entirely.

The Saudis =/= OBL. They both hated each other. Why don't you see this?

>what's wrong with violating diplomatic immunity
Yeah while we're at it, why don't we get rid of free speech too?

>an independant anti-imperialist republic
ok guevara...

ebix based fellow pede

These reforms are an act to show whites they can intend to modernize, it's not serious. Women are still property, everything is segregated, and you will be beheaded for practicing witchcraft. The Saudis realize that the young generation of educated westerners for the most part despise Saudi Arabia.

Saudi = Israel.
So Iran I guess

they are pathetic they larp as the defenders of islam I cant stand the saudi cunts

I'm not even talking about Bin Laden I am talking about the 15 out of 19 hijackers who were Saudi. Saudi citizens literally killed thousands of Americans on US soil. I doubt you can find one instance of an Iranian citizen killing an American.

It's really funny watching all the videos from Yemen. The Saudi military is so useless it's absolutely incredible. They buy the nicest hardware to try to make up for the lack of skill, buts it's all just very pathetic when you see videos of million dollar tanks crashing into each other.

Khobar Towers and Beirut bombings.

Is that's not enough, they funded Shia insurgents in Iraq and taught them how to make IEDs.

cdn.defenseone.com/a/defenseone/interstitial.html?v=8.7.0&rf=http://www.defenseone.com/news/2015/09/how-many-us-troops-were-killed-iranian-ieds-iraq/120524/

>Women are still property
So women should be given absolute freedom like in the West? Is that what you're saying?

Again, there is no instance of an Iranian citizen killing an American. Proxy does not count, especially not a proxy resisting a foreign occupation.

No I'm saying the rest of the world thinks you are a joke and barbaric. Iran has more women in college than men.

when will that shit hole fall millions of people just living is a barren wasteland living of goverment gibs . like isreal they own many of your politicians unfortunately so they will have a good place ready to send their refugees when they do fall apart

If anyone can find a single instance of an Iranian citizen killing an American, I will send you Bitcoin.

You didn't answer the question. Should women have limited freedom or as you call it property, or should they be allowed to do whatever they want like western women?

you are the bitch of isreal and the usa you inbreed retarded cunt

Mind you, Iranians have never killed an American despite the many crims against the Iranian people committed by the US, such as when the US Navy shot down Iran Air 655 and killed 280 people. DESPITE SHIT LIKE THIS, the Iranians are patient with us. Bless them.

>resisting a foreign occupation
hm where have I heard that before...

>instance of an Iranian citizen killing an American

>Proxy does not count, especially not a proxy resisting a foreign occupation.
Kys shitskin

Learn English then come back, faggot.

Shia militas in Iraq. Now hand it over.

Women are human beings, and their lives have intrinsic value beyond mere wombs. Get out of the stone age dude. I'm not saying all women should behave like Western women. More like Chinese women.

So if the Chinese invaded Texas, it would be wrong to shoot them?

Iran.

Saudi Arabia are cryptokikes and always make the US and Europe suck its dick via oil control. Literally Israel.
Iran is Indo-European and literal Aryans just trying to defend themselves from being controlled by the kike, sound familiar?

America wasn't invading, it was liberating.

The one that was civilized before the 20th century

THESE KIKES ARE FUCKING RETARDED

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Of course, how could I forget. God bless USA.

Iranic peoples all the same. Bakhtiri live in Iran.

Jews will win of course.

A smoldering crater/new sea where the mid east used to be.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Virgin Isrsaeli vs The Chad American

May the ghost of Uncle Adolf smite them.

Citation needed friend

idk man they managed to do it once, why not again? The jews love their preemptive strikes

Media is chimping out about NK because now Israel can't false flag nuke us and blame it on NK

I don't understand why you go easy on Iran for sponsoring and supporting Hamas/Hezbollah/Shia militants, but when the Gulf States do it, you bitch and moan.

Iran, simply for their resistance towards the kikes and their important history.

Probably the first based country.
Would've been Poland 2.0 without the islam

(((preemptive strikes)))

You see ahmed shitskins aren't the same as humans and thus dont get the same treatment. Saying its ok for based shitskins to kill your fellow countrymen is pretty fucking cucked. You never side with mudslimes when they are at war with westerners user.

Lol, when you still haven't realized that those hijackers were never on those planes and that they were actually just framed by the Saudi regime and Israel because they were dissenters in Afghanistan loyal to Osama who wanted to overthrow the Saudi family.

Aright then. So back to 52% of all university students in Saudi are female (old statistics, probably more now), so it was pointless to compare to Iran in that regard. So what freedoms exactly do they lack and you think they should have? I'm curious.