Average looking women

Beautiful women are hardwired to be thots and ugly women are problematic because it's painful to touch them or looks at them. Are regular-looking to somewhat cute women the perfect recipe for a virtuous wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EqFVWzOfN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Average women still think they deserve Chad and will treat you like shit for it, and will cheat as soon as Chad offers.

that chicks hot af.

Her asshole is so loose

agreed. a cunnilingus session and a confident smile would take that 6 to 11

youtube.com/watch?v=6EqFVWzOfN8

isn't that a camwhore on chaturbate?

>Beautiful women
literal coal burning camwhore

Then what is the best type of woman for a wife?

/thread

Enjoy mouth cancer from that hpv.
A real man doesnt eat pussy

What a dirty butt slut. That's Sammy Sable, she's on every night on chaturbate.

That a not average, that's ugly. Sorry. And I have no problems with women since I'm not sperg who's scared of them.

You really think Tyrone and Chad really give a fuck?

Goddamn, you aint wrong

>spends 2 minutes positions dildo
>talks in most annoying voice for 3 minutes
>spends 7 minutes position dildo
>talks for 4 minutes
>finally turns around
>spends 10 seconds lining up ass in front of dildo
>goes off camera for 2 minutes to get another dildo while dildo 1 is in front of camera
>comes back and talks for 4 minutes
>repeat
How she is popular is beyond me.

Seriously, this. RIP in peace Michael Douglas.

Then are any women marriage material?

Please no one say asians

Who is she

Probably not. unless you get in ground level with some weird church ( mormon or muslims) arranged marriage and sheltered childhood

okay, good luck bringing a woman to orgasm with only a penis.

being a camwhore is not a good way to make money. I briefly considered impersonating them but decided against it. work 6 hours for $50, fuck that

How about extreme evangelicals, I've already got a foot in the door

Irene Heidenrich. She seems very dedicated to her cause or whatever it is.
I'm not sure if trad women even exist, but I can only imagine how hard it would be in western society if they were real.
A society filled with man-children, effeminate little dudebros, sluts and jews constantly pushing you to be a degenerate. It must suck.

At least she shows her asshole and pussy. A bitch like Mila shows NOTHING and gets huge tips.

its a 50/50 gamble, my white trash coworker cucked out and married a coal burner with a halfling child. She was in an extreme church, I guess they didn't keep a good enough eye.

There is no mediocre woman, there are ugly woman who nobody wants and the rest.

>6 hours for 50 bucks
let's be real here, you spend 6 hours + a day lying in bed jacking off anyway. might as well make some sweet dosh while doing it

Keep in mind there are not a lot of ugly people or beautiful people. Most people are average and average has a huge range. On a scale of 1 to 10 "average" ranges from 3 to 8. There's high average and low average. There's no reason that someone who ranks as average cannot increase their point score by at least 2 by losing weight, revamping their wardrobe, consulting with a stylist and getting a new haircut, even working on their personality.

This is true with men and women, but especially true with women. Any girl who is a 6 could be an 8.

It doesn’t even have to be a chad, just someone less of a beta then you. Also, did you know 1 in 50 men in the UK are bringing up another mans child thinking it’s theirs. If you have a SO, and you’re cheating with a married chick. She will always let you fuck her hatless.

I hate this nasty whore. She is so fucking annoying, hard to watch.
Its funny watching her blow her holes out with black dildos every night rotting away alone like she deserves, disgusting bitch.

okay, you caught me, I am unemployed and don't get paid 2x your family income to shitpost

That Asian girl in the 9 category is a solid 6. Pic related is what is considered a 9 by actual asians.

Obviously I wouldn't marry someone with that kind of mileadge. The nice thing is that women are ideologically fickle and if they love you they'll believe whatever you believe.

Yes

You do have a point in there, half the blame for fucked up women comes down to men not asserting control over them in positive ways. of course thats among the hundred other myriad causes.

Don't eat pussy with genital warts. If you're in a faithful monogamous relationship you're good.

I'm sorry she is ugly
OP is a faggot

In my opinion the most beautiful females aren’t even approached by guys often and if they are it’s mostly in a creepy or pretentious way that makes them feel uncomfortable. A female who looked extremely good and later I found out was an underwear model for a well know company told me I was the first one to start talking to her, while not being drunk within two years. The other guy who did this wanted to be her sugar daddy and was well over 70.

>regular-looking to somewhat cute women

In all seriousness user, these are actually the biggest whores of all. They want to be Stacy more than Stacy does, they just don't get as many opportunities.

When they do get the opportunity, they put the average Stacy to shame with their whoring out.

Sorry man, but MGTOW is the only way. We have to break the stranglehold women have on society. We have to take ALL their power away from them. We have to raise a new generation of women who aren't corrupted by the mind virus.

bingo user. not fat and they are instant 10s.

>Thin lips, long neck and ears, misshapen nose, puffy hazel eyes

>1 in 50 men

That's very optimistic. In some studies they found out as much as 20% to 30% of the fathers were cuckolds. Mating with an 'alpha' and finding a 'beta' to raise the offspring is ingrained in female biology, when women ovulate they are most aroused by Chads as it is their biological imperative to secure the best genes for their offspring.

literally just import a russian mail order bridge

arranged mariages are tried and true

bride*

All women are whores independent of their looks.

Actually the really good looking ones have higher chance of being decent humans since they don't need to fuck around to forget their insecurities.

Really? If this is all that matters to you then you are severely PATHETIC. Looks are not the only thing that matter- how about you find an awesome girl that has a personality that matches yours and stop thinking about looks as being the only quality a person can possess????? FAG
I have always been modest and I have been told I am 'unapproachable' because I am confident and standoffish to shit dudes who want to hit on me. But if someone only cares about your looks (guy or girl) then they are shallow and not worth the time. Grow a pair of balls.
Look at yourself in the mirror before you think that for a second you can judge another person especially some of these losers out there that think they should get a 'hot' girl when they themselves are less than a '5'. If a girl shows interest in you then you should be shocked. How quality of a relationship are you going to achieve if you base it on looks alone?

boomer-tier post

this poster is probably 35+ years old and should be disregarded

My friend was married to a woman less attractive than him and she still treated him like shit. They got divorced after only a year.

and yet I keep buying her vids

Bringing a girl to orgasim with a penis is easy if you get the right angle so your shaft rubs her clit. Its not rocket science.

For a marriage you always have to settle for less. For example, I'm a 9.5 in my country 6'3, 210lbs jacked with heavy deadlifts and squats. Nice face cut etc. Wife is a solid 5. This keeps her on her toes while I'm free to be a cheeky kunt 24/7 now if I was travelling across international waters I become a 7/10 and most of the women I get hit on with are usually 9's and 8.5's because they want to score somebody lower to keep their confidence high.

Tldr; If you date a woman 2/3 points above you she'll cheat on you

LOL, sammy sable on chaturbate. You can park a bus up her ass

none. even wealthy high status get cheated on. it is impossible to not get cheated on. you aren't supposed to have a >loving relationship, you are supposed to be partners raising children. all that matters is that you're passing on your genes and your partner is doing her share of the child-rearing.

>can't bring girl to orgasm with his tiny pecker
O I am laffin

sammysable on cb

How is life in meme flag, faggot? Suck some dicks today?

Imagine outing yourself as being a shit fuck with a tiny dick

>I'm a 9.5 in my country
>mow if I was travelling across international waters I become a 7/10

We can tell you're a Slav, flaggot

>cuckboy says soy again

If you're into Jewesses I guess

If you're a chad then it's the recipe for success

get laid leaf

Average and slightly ugly women get hit on way more than super hot women because beta males are delueded into thinking they are "in the same league".

I mean ffs, look at the second post in this thread.and this cuck

Find a woman like this goys.

Some of those 9's are 6's... Some of those 7's are 9's.

>okay, good luck bringing a woman to orgasm with only a penis.
Holy fuck, this has to be bait. Or are you unironically a massive fucking loser?

Someone took the time to make this chart to make his tastes seem more objective than what they really are.

Then added the caveat about 10s at the bottom to further bolster his supposed objectivity.

-1/10

Take what you can get user...

honestly yes, you should scope out women who are attractive and healthy but have some serious character flaw or insecurity. nothing that would make them a cheater or a crazy bitch, but something that hits them right in the self esteem. you have to make sure they funnel that anxious energy into doing something good with it, that they're productive. it should force them to try to make themselves into a good person, because these days if you get a good roll of the dice as a woman you never have to develop into a real human being.