What are some good episode ideas for Season 2 of Little Witch Academia?

What are some good episode ideas for Season 2 of Little Witch Academia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ep2NCNXKFnw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More Lotte

anal

A wide angle, 20 minute shot of all the characters dogeza-ing in shame for the incredibly awful season 1. Though that would not be possible since LWA flopped.

Andrew, Akko and Diana teaming up and getting involved in completely platonic magical shenanigans

An episode where Andrew and Akko kiss.

jasminka tries to get some magical candy or whatever and akko gets involved

Beach episode

this

Vacation!

would be cute to see akko flustered from her new popularity at school after saving MAHOU

Akko turns herself into a pickle

Metamorphie Faciesse

Diana is chosen to represent LN in some inter-school magic competition. Akko tries to help and screws everything up, but is also what ultimately allows Diana to win at the last moment.

yoouuu fUCKING COCKSUCKER

Croix returns for one episode to be bullied endlessly.

A secret cavern hidden under the school.

>A prophecy tells of an ancient evil awakening with everyone at LN freaking out
>Turns out they misread it and the evil woke up centuries ago and has been the Janitor the entire time.

>A film noir episode where rumours that a with hunter infiltrating LN begin to spread
>Ends up all being a hoax started by Amanda

>Akko and Diana take Ursula to a Shiny Chariot convention to enter in a trivia competition
>Ursula gets every question wrong

Akko goes back in time and Chariot and Croisant have to help her get back to the future.

Croix returns for one episode to celebrate her birthday with Constanze.

>constanze discovers it after expanding her lab
>administration finds out
>also administration only just now realizes cons has had a giant fucking lab this whole time without administration approval

What kind of bullying?
Going to France while she pretends to be fluent in the language only to completely fuck up and embarrass herself in front of Chariot and everyone else?

I knew LWA fans where Sup Forumsedditors but being Rick and morty fans too? this is a new low for you guys.

I don't get the joke either.

if we're leddit trash then isnt being rick and morty trash already included?

Me mum really likes this show.

The background students stage a play based on the story of how the new nine witches restored Ygdrassil. The main girls are forced to watch it.

If they get most details wrong, I'm down.

Who is her favourite character?

I just caught up on this show yesterday and this is probably one of my favorite anime in years. I'm re-watching it right now. One little detail I just noticed is all of Akko's Chariot cards are in Japanese, while later on, Diana's card is in English. They pay pretty good attention to little details like that in this series.

I'm also watching the English dub on the second run through, and while it took a little getting used to, it's actually pretty well done. The voice casting is great. Fucking love Ursula/Chariot's slightly husky voice.

bruh if you like that sexy husky voice you NEED to see the french dub

>Fucking love Ursula/Chariot's slightly husky voice.
Glad I'm not the only one.
I was pleasantly surprised at how different but good her English voice sounded.

Make is a SoL.

Crossover with Tweeny Witches.

no
crossover with Boku no Hero Academia

>>>Akko and Diana take Ursula to a Shiny Chariot convention to enter in a trivia competition
>>Ursula gets every question wrong
This is the one thing i want most

There's also a lot of good but subtle foreshadowing that you notice on a second watchthrough. Like the dragon in Chariot's show in the first episode is made from Croix's little magic cube-bots. Also, throughout the series, there's constant little reminders, usually in a side article on a newspaper someone's reading, that Shooting Star is still out there flying around.

Speaking of which, I certianly didn't expect my happy little show about cute witches doing cute witch things to end with two of them having to fight a sentient nuclear missile hellbent on killing millions of people. Leave it to Trigger...

I would make an episode that would piss off the westerner retards who have latched onto this series. However, the episode itself has to also be entertaining, not just shock value shit. It shouldn't just be a vat of everything brainwashed Americans hate, it should also be an example of why those things are good.
The premise of the episode is that all the students go on a field trip, and they load up into a flying train. During this sequence the girls get groped and upskirted again and again, and every time they turn around afterwards they see a shadowy adult figure retreating through the packed train. Lots of pantyshots in this sequence.

Eventually they corner him. Before they can confront him about the gropings he casts a spell in their direction. They cover up and wince, expecting violence, but nothing happens to them. He points over their shoulder and as the girls turn they see a metallic man with features like a train emerged from the floor, his hand reaching out lecherously toward Akko's butt and some glittering clue of a stasis spell around him.

The girls apologize to the man they had cornered, who explains that he's from the ministry of magical objects or some shit like that. After many complaints about gropings on this train, he went to investigate matters himself, and it turned out that the train itself was sentient and apparently a pervert with a taste for young girls. They talk to the train, who comes clean about the gropings and apologizes. He emotionally explains that he acquired a pathological desire to grope others because when he was a young freshly christened train, old train otaku women used to stroke and grope and take pictures of him without his permission. He developed a complex that involved recreating his trauma on young people, except this time he would get to be the perpetrator.

The resolution is that the train gets sent to a recovery commune for train molestation victims, and the girls learn a lesson about jumping to conclusions. 1/2

Oh god... oh god yes. I didn't know how much I wanted this until you posted it. This would be amazing.

2/2

Oh, and the flying train shows up in a later episode to save the girls when they're in real danger. That would be a good callback.

This is dumb. You're dumb.

>Ursula enters the costume competition to make a comeback
>still loses

>it turned out that the train itself was sentient and apparently a pervert with a taste for young girls. They talk to the train, who comes clean about the gropings and apologizes. He emotionally explains that he acquired a pathological desire to grope others because when he was a young freshly christened train, old train otaku women used to stroke and grope and take pictures of him without his permission. He developed a complex that involved recreating his trauma on young people, except this time he would get to be the perpetrator.
This is fucking gold

If you make the main victim Diana, you have Bokujoukun's fatasy episode.

Dont forget to wish the littlest witch a happy birthday

Train-kun was suffering all along... poetic...

a massive, two episode long orgy

desu just cute witches doing cute things.
lwa, to me, is one of those shows that doesn't necessarily need a heavy plot. It can but thats not where its strengths are. The characters are all unique with their personalities and backstories, most which have yet to be explained in detail. The universe of lwa itself has a lot of uknowns like what the 9 witches looked like and if any are still alive or who their descendants are. How does the world react to magic now with the Grand Triskellion released.
I guess what i'm saying is I want more lore than heavy story elements. But I guess the lore can be used for an eventual major story arc or something.

>Barbara and Hanna have an argument and break friendship episode
>Croix episode about her saving a little village and reedeeming herself.
>Andrew x Akko date episode
>Diana x Akko date episode
>One Lotte episode that doesnt suck.
>Jasminka famine demon released episode.
>Amanda family problems episode.
>Zombies/vampirism episode.

Make Akko a boy for 24 episodes

More Lotte and Sucy.

Don't think they're allowed to have anything adult themed in the show but that would be a great episode.

Akko's VA pretty much made the show for me, even if the dub is okay overall I can't imagine Akko ever being good enough. Does she even yay correctly?

they cure Chariot from the Wagandea curse
I cried when she sacrificed herself to save Akko

>Lots of pantyshots in this sequence.

nope

How about an episode where Akko goes to the future, and all her future friends try to stop present and future akko from meeting? Could either be out of fear cause time shenanigans or just cause they dont wanna know what happens when 2 akkos are in the same room

that slight rasp

>tfw u will never ever have ursula

Pick one:
-Akko and Diana get a lot of pandering, Andrew basically disappears; but Sucy gets a male love interest
>Sucy doesn't get a male love interest, but AnAkko basically becomes canon
-Akko, Diana and Sucy are all left alone, but Chariot gets a male love interest.

Dear god I just listened to it.
>Oh yeah!
Disgusting, the woman who voiced her should be put to death.
youtube.com/watch?v=ep2NCNXKFnw

Call me a killjoy triggered y/u/rifag, but I still hope he doesn't wind up going all the way with this.

I like all of these except
>>Andrew x Akko date episode
Maybe, maybe it could work if they managed to establish something vaguely interesting about him prior. But just going off what we got from Season 1, he's just tremendously uninteresting and isn't even a very good foil to Akko now that his original disinterest in magic has been subverted.

Adaptation of that doujin

>Sucy gets a male love interest
Sure.

>Sucy is forced to spend a whole week without her mushrooms.

You fucking monster!

Date episode, Akko and Andrew about to kissu, something interrupts them, Sucy start getting jeolous of their relationship, fun things happen.

Half the student populationgrows a penis and the school enters a week long orgyfest

>The witch's entering their sophomore year have to interact with the all boys Wizard school students for a annual competition

Yeah, English Akko isn't as good as the Japanese, but...
...English Ursala/Chariot's voice more than makes up for it. It's one of those voices that's just naturally sexy without trying to be sexy. They did a great job on Amanda too. Similar raspiness to Ursala, but in more of a Tomboy way that perfectly fits her.

>AKKO DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE!!??

Will Chariot keep her blue hair or stay natural? Will she still go by Ursula? She's my favorite character, but I'm not sure how they can incorporate her into a season 2 well aside from being a generic teacher.

Why does English VA Akko sound so familiar?

That'd be a cool episode or plot point. See how everyone reacts to her true identity and how she'll cope with having no magic.

Akko gets a booty call from Andrew to meet him at the Luna Nova auditory. She gets there, turns out it was Croix using a voice modifier. All of her shapeshifting cubes are there too. They've stolen all of her Chariot cards and they tell her she has to follow all their instructions and whatever happens to her she has to act like she enjoys it. If she doesn't, they will rip all of her cards and get her expelled from Luna Nova.

So the next day, Akko walks into a room wearing diapers and a pacifier, acting like a retarded baby. All of the school fairies are there and they give her the hardest, most brutal gangrape in history. As instructed, Akko acts like she completely enjoys it and asks for more.

Then in walks the dad of that Louis guy from the Holy Grail episode. Turns out he joined Croix for revenge. He's been eating a special protein-only diet for weeks just for this. He pulls down his pants and partially defecates the longest, thickest, hardest log ever, and proceeds to use it to give Akko the most furious ass-to-ass action ever recorded. Akko can't hold her tears anymore, but pretends they're from pleasure. It's finally over.

Then Croix reveals the room they're in is actually see through from the outside, and they're in the Luna Nova auditory. All of the school has been watching Akko get gangbanged and enjoy it, and it's been broadcasted worldwide. They finally kick her out of the premises, and rip all of her cards anyway.

Later, Akko runs into Chariot, who tells him she didn't know she had such an unbelieving heart. Andrew and Diana walk in and proceed to have passionate sex in front of Akko, and after they finish, he pees all over Akko, much to Diana's delight.

After the ending credits, Akko is wandering off on a road in the middle of nowhere. A speeding Shooting Star broom runs her over and breaks her spine, but it's non lethal. She is left laying there in extreme pain for days, and finally dies of hunger.

Oh god, don't remind me. Like, how the fuck did the director... the book specificity makes a point that Dumbledore was the only one in the room remaining calm and cool. In the movie he was half a second away from busting out a baseball bat and going all Joe Pesci on Harry's knee caps.

Chariot can still do magic, she lost only her flying.

Also, I may be retarded even more than Akko. I didn't understand the significance of unlocking the Grand Triskellion and unleashing the world changing magic. Does this mean that the entire world now has more magic and it won't be dying anymore?

She's done the English dub for Aladdin, Ryuko, Nico, Gon and Elanor to name some particularly popular ones.

Does anyone know what happened to this VN? Where can I contact this creator and is there any info on giving the VN proper backgrounds and portraits?

>Does this mean that the entire world now has more magic and it won't be dying anymore?
That is the assumption we had been operating on.

That's why id like to see more episodes concerning the lore of the world.
How is everyone reacting to the Grand
Triskellion?
Will we be seeing more people attend Luna Nova?
Will there be wizards in the series?
Will Chariot get her flying back?
Will people go back to more traditional ways of doing things ala magic?
Will Goku find all the Dragonballs?

>even more than Akko
Yeah, Fuel spirit magically paralyzed akko from the waist down but with with enough time she would walk(fly) again
Wagandea completely takes your legs and saws them off
Magic is pretty much back in the world and probably wont be dying out anytime soon, plus the whole world believes in magic again

>They monetize it

But not the obvious "Diana did everything" part. That is boring and predictable.

Is there some sort of reference for that, it even says Dream Fuel Spirit uses and consumes magical power, which Chariot did at the show. It's never said just how much magic or flying Wagandea takes away.

Don't forget failing cosplay contest.

They all graduate and realize that it's really quite hard to get a fucking job when instead of learning science, mathematics, literacy and the other basic qualifications you need to make it in the real world, they've all instead spent their time learning some niche and outdated bullshit.

At least Amanda can become a pole dancer to make ends meet and Sucy could manufacture narcotics.

>"A good effort, but Chariot had short hair. And the costume's pretty shoddy and a poor fit."
>"Sensei! Why didn't you cut your hair?!"
>"I like my hair long..."

Constanze would work in a warehouse for 8 hours and then play a forklift simulator for 8 hours more.

Paul you twat, weren't you paying attention? Luna Nova does include courses to enable its graduates to find meaningful work out in the world. Like how Lotte is attending specifically for a business certification.

that first one could be pretty great where akko and lotte keep running around trying to get them to reconcile and relay messages between them and eventually preserve their super gay friendship

No real reference but Wagandea’s pollen probably does more than just drain your magic, maybe it completely blocks magic from being absorbed into your body

Oh good, I'm happy that she gets to have fun. Also, I'm not sure why, but I can easily see Hanna and Barbara becoming estate agents.

Reminder

The Grand Triskellion's world changing magic (I'm not spoiler tagging anything, because if you haven't finished the series, you shouldn't be reading this thread) was fulfilled when the entire world witnessed two witches risking their lives to save an entire country from a nuclear holocaust. Magic is based on faith and belief, and in witnessing Akko and Diana's struggle, the world's faith and belief in magic was restored, and therefore restoring magic to the world. That's why the Shiny Rod left Akko at the end, it's task was complete.

SAVE IT FOR THE /c/ THREAD TOMORROW U GIT.