How the fuck are there still racist people in the US in 2018?

It honestly makes no sense to me. It's like none of the cultural movements from the past two centuries made a difference.

Maybe because niggers are the actual antichrist... Or at least a curse placed on us for our ancestors sins.

> Niggers in early 20th century: jazz, blues, dressed decently,...
> Niggers in 2018: OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ KANGZ SHAKE DAT BOOTY

Jokes aside, I honestly think the rural states between the coasts are the real problem with this country. Some of the shit written on here sounds like the same bigotry from two centuries ago, as if nothing's changed. I can imagine in little inbred redneck towns nothing changing for those two centuries too.

People are racist due to the reality of non white behavior

pretty much this.

How is anyone defending nigger behavior in 2018?

Because there exist people who don't agree with you, and you would rather change the definition of "racism" to include them than actually consider the possibility you aren't always correct.

It's just ignorant dipshits who like to be edgy and blame other people for their personal shortcomings. Can you imagine the outrage here if whites were treated the same way blacks were in the last century? People here desperately want a victim card of their own to play.

I went to the crossroad, fell down on my knees
I went to the crossroad, fell down on my knees
Asked the Lord above "have mercy, now save poor Bob, if you please"

This thread isn't about defending "nigger behavior" but about criticizing a shitty attitude that clumps in modern blacks with troublemakers.

I'm from New York City and my parents are from western Europe... Not exactly a country bumpkin, just someone who sees Africa as hell on Earth and it's inhabitants responsible for those conditions

Because of niggers, bait.

Sage.

The best cure for racism is to not have different races live in the same country.

>Niggers in early 20th century: jazz, blues, dressed decently,...
This is a false image. The crime rates were the same back then. There was a minority that were talented musicians just like a minority of black people are talented musicians today. Jazz wasn't squeaky clean either.

I guess that's the sad truth.

niggers are retarded and a plight on society

the sad reality is that we should have never gone back to Africa and let them be

Because (((they))) are replacing us in our own countries

there are good black people who rise above their toxic peers, but sadly they're a very rare occurrence

/thread

Nobody wants to be racist, but conflicts almost always fall along tribal lines. It is the nature of homo sapiens. The ethical thing to do is to live separately, and the unethical thing to do is to jam everyone together -- like the (((globalists))) are doing -- which forces civil unrest and violence.

Whatever nigger

Some of us know from experience that nigger behavior is vastly different than it's portrayed in the media. It was living around niggers for several years that made me a racist, and even then the change was slow and reluctant... but it eventually became undeniable. I lack your abilities in self-deception.

Wait, niggers commited more than 50% of all murders back then?

>No.

>How the fuck are there still racist people in the US in 2018?
Because they have been here 400 years and still can't speak English.

MAYBE BECAUSE ITS RIGHT YOU MORON

2018 bro. Fuck you.

I've had black friends since childhood, had black teachers / professors, black coworkers, etc. They, unsurprisingly, did not all share the same personality, just like how no white or Asian or hispanic or Muslim or other people I've known didn't either. I lack your inability to move past rudimentary identity politics.

>How the fuck are there still racist people

Maybe because different races still exist? Faggot.

Because you can't deny scientific facts.
It doesn't matter if you forced people to denny that the Sun shines or that gravity exists for even 1000 years. They would still know the truth. Reality always wins in the end.

>It's like none of the cultural movements from the past two centuries made a difference.
>whites have to change and start liking niggers
>niggers don't have stop being niggers
It's not really a fair trade, is it?

Because the are still niggers in the US in 2018.

How the fuck are black people still horrible in the US in 2018?

Why the fuck are niggers still nigging in the US in 2018?

Science might tell you the strengths and weaknesses of different classifiable subjects but it doesn't tell you that you need to be a cunt to people who are different than you are.

>Current Year again

I was born in the south and eventually was indoctrinated into Marxist thought in college. For 20 years, I hated my own people. Now, I hate the liberals and Marxists that brainwashed me. The problem isn't redneck towns, it's smug liberal elites who think they know better than everyone.

i left east coast cities because of the niggers
people like you have never had to live with them you stay gated off in your communities or your rich city neighborhoods that seperated by wealth
if you had to live in the inner city with nogs you would change your tune real quick

>I was born in the south and eventually was indoctrinated into Marxist thought in college
How fucking weak are you if you could be born in the south and be turned into a faggot by kikes in a college?

I grew up in the nineties and we never even thought about race. It was a non issue. Obama set race relations back fifty years in this country because the only way Dems maintain any kind of power is by keeping minorities pissed at whitey. He truly should be hung for what he did to this country.

>memeflag

>flag of the mutt

>still a meme flag

Bored now ....

So the bad eggs define the whole? I don't give a shit if that's even the majority, attitudes that lump an entire race together are primitive, and you should be ashamed for harboring such an attitude, regardless of personal experience, end of story.

According to Liberals, yes, a few defines the whole.

Better safe than sorry

Any american I've ever met who vehemently despises niggers openly had to live in nigger suburbs and go to nigger schools.

Same re the 80/90s. We really were on the way to an egalitarian society - then libtards decided to play identity politics.

It's not the majority, that's the issue. The issue is the casual acceptance by those who are average in the group going along with ones who cause problems. e.g. moderate Muslims may not partipatie in violence themselves but just nod their heads at it. Blacks to some degree do this as well. When have you ever seen a group nice church going black folks protesting against black racist groups or BLM? They, instead, just turn their heads and ignore it.

the biggest racist in the US are black

The murders were confined to niggertown.

Almost like racism is just innate to humans and no cultural movement can change biology.

a few decades of propaganda and indoctrination can only go so far towards permanently combatting logic, human nature, and intuition. At the end of the day, we'll always revert to a more natural and accurate manner of looking at the world (i.e. recognizing race and its importance), though lumping this in with a *hateful* manner of looking at the world is a bit silly, simplistic, naive. I suppose it all depends on how you define 'racism', and that word has taken on a life of its own, as of late

Have you even met a black person in your life ?

I'm racist as shit because i have been friends with,worked with and generally been around the races i hate. Both my parents fed me that "we're all people" shit. Then i learned the truth after a great deal of pain and bs. This is why i always ask these diversity types how much time have they spent around other races? unless your a complete tard you become racist real quick

I was raised, and still live, in Philly. I ended up becoming legit racist, despite the public school brainwashing (am only 20). Living amongst the niggers in their natural habitat is the biggest redpill. I challenge anyone who is against racism to move to the hood.

Negroes smell like feces. That's god telling us to stay the fuck away from them.

I lived in NYC for twenty years and only ever had to step foot out of my car in the Bronx once (to go the zoo... which is actually funny thinking about it because the whole borough is a zoo filled with monkeys). Anywho, there is no reason for whites to want to be around blacks. When my parents sold our home to a black family, all of our neighbors were disgusted... Something as a child I remember being confused by.

The real question is that after the last 50 years of nigger culture how is there anyone who isn't?

We gave an inch and they hung themselves with it

How often have you interacted with other races for any extended period of time?

There's your answer.

Apparently people listen to rap still. Brainwashing is one hell of a tool.

Nah, blacks are legit shit and anybody with the ability to, and a modicum of self respect, will avoid contact with them as best as possible.

But I'm just a racist who never has contact with black people, of course.

It's the current year goy! Get on with the pogr...i mean program!

are you being unironic?

savagely true

>ive known a self-selected subset of the most accomplished of the negroid people and judge them all according to these extreme exceptions, because who needs a properly sized data pool when you're stupid

>just like a minority of black people are talented musicians today.
Name one single black artist today that is talented. I'll wait.

Exactly, white flight is real for a reason. These animals just don't think like us. They come into civilizations we invented and destroy them. It's always the people that have never seen some fat greasy nigger in person that are so horrified by racism. It's exactly lefties never threaten to move to non-white countries, deep down they don't want to really be near them either.

nah breh. Niggers were still ooga boogaing back then too. Read up on those jazz guys sometime, the one that always sticks with me was Lee Morgan (i think) getting shot by his "commonlaw wife" for cheating on her excessively and dying because niggers were too lazy to carry him through the snow

I don't "judge them all", are you paying attention?

>its because the nigs wont behave
>the jews wont shut up
>the beaners and gooks took all the jobs
>the muslims are invading
but the white man is the master race and some how isnt in control of the world and thats not fair

im sure in a decade this will be embarrassing and be in the new edition of history books and what white people had to put up with with black people will seem trivial compared to recent history chapters and it will be that way for 20 years so all of your kids know how stupid you were

We all make judgments, whether we can recognize/admit them or not.. you've made a judgment here that african americans are no different than any other racial group in America, broadly speaking. The actual facts don't back you up, to put it mildly... thus I'm arguing that your judgment is flawed, and that this traces back to your making judgments based upon an exceptional sampling that isn't at all representative of the whole

wasn't he poisoned for banging other guy's wives..I'm sure he dindu nothin tho

its been about 400 years since first afro-murricans got their taste of civillization yet afro-mericcans are still the same like they were in africa thousands of years ago.. Why is that?

its your type of 'sure african americans may commit violent crimes at a rate more than 10x that of other racial groups in the U.S., but I personally know a black doctor!!!11' attitude is absolutely toxic to the future of our nation, to future generations.. your virtue signalling (or willful ignorance) literally puts your children at risk, and I personally find it disgusting

what are you saying? What will white people have to put up with eventually according to you?

kys suck more dicks

Looking at stats like these and just labeling the entire group as the problem rather than trying to make a multivariate analysis of the situation is a recipe for retardation. You're putting your children at risk simply by being this stupid.

> citing the direct consequences of white oppression as reasons for hating black people

The reason they behave that way is whites destroyed their culture and relegated them to ghettos where they were disenfranchised and impoverished. Of course if I went to live in the hood it wouldn't be a pleasant experience, but I know it's not their fault. You guys need to grow up, seriously.

But nothing has changed. The reality of human bio diversity and the considerable contribution of genetic inheritance to behavior is still reality.

I thought it was so that the blind would be brought to hate the negro too.

Being poor doesn't make you into a murderer. Being low IQ and greedy might. A lot of blacks happen to be all 3.

Fucking this

Black culture was, dare I say 'cool'. As a musician myself, some of my favorite bands/artists are black. Blues literally came from the black man. Honestly how the fuck did they go from that to what they are today. Fucking boggles my mind

Africa isn't hell on Earth. The Congo or Sudan might be, but Senegal, Botswana, and Namibia aren't.

>every other minority is better than blacks
>Asians and Irish were treated like absolute shit in the US yet they're looked up to by most people today.
Contrast with blacks, who are a shit people -everywhere- they live, be it in Europe, the Americas or even Africa. Not even in their own continent they did anything of significance by themselves - it's not wonder they were colonized so easily. The only person who doesn't hate niggers is one who has had little to no contact with them.

>Botswana isn't hell on earth
>31% of people have HIV/AIDS
At least you're setting the bar low enough that Africans might reach it.

> enslave people for centuries
> subject them to violence
> free them, but effectively reinstate slavery with convict leasing
> law enforcement targets them disproportionately
> subjected to discrimination
> most of them end up in prison and grow up without their dads

How much would those circumstances contribute to someone becoming a murderer?

I really wasn't racist at all until I dated a black girl. It was exciting, she had a nice ass, and I liked trying new things. I met all her friends, met her family, and was thrown aback. They were all walking stereotypes. They were all entitled, self-hating (but would never admit it), had an overwhelming victimhood complex, and genuinely did not like white people very much (they hid this around me as best as they could but they didn't do a good job of hiding it, as it was obvious to pick up). We broke up because we fought way too much over stupid shit like white privilege and race. By the end it was obvious to me that she didn't love me, she just wanted to show me off to her trashy friends. I didn't understand the logic: You hate white people, but you want a white guy to show off as a status symbol?

Ever since I broke up with her about a year ago, I started noticing her flaws in just about every black person I met. I live in Los Angeles so there's a decent amount here. Every black person I meet, I notice that they're slow. It's like they're not even self aware. I don't know how to describe it, really. It's just a look on their faces that makes them look like they're not all there. Then there's the entitlement. I've never had a good experience with a black person I worked with. They were always lazy, entitled, and believed that they were being unfairly punished for something when they had to do work. These people sincerely believe that the world owes them something and they're not going to better their lives until they get it.

It's honestly painful to watch these people stand still waiting for life to give them something when life doesn't owe anyone jack shit. My dad was an abusive gambling addict but I don't stand at his doorway and screech at him about how he fucked up my childhood. I moved out and moved on. Blacks wonder what's keeping them down. Being with a black girl and learning about the community taught me exactly what is keeping them down: Themselves.

>How the fuck are there still racist people in the US in 2018?
Because black people are still complete assholes in 2018.

> be pre-colonial tribal african man
> spend all day hunting, all night having sex
> want for nothing, everything is edible
> white man comes
> destroys environment
> causes population boom with his technology and agriculture
> keeps things stable while he's there
> he leaves, says "good luck buddy"
> continues to subsidize your population boom though

Gee I can't even imagine why Africa's an unpleasant place.

pray tell, interpret those statistics in *any* manner, using whatever mental gymnastics you wish, that reflects your opinion that all races are intrinsically equal, or equal threats to safety, etc... please, enlighten us, I'd absolutely love to hear this.

I work with big data for a living, please don't think because you've used the term 'multivariate analysis' that you've somehow created a basis for your argument

>law enforcement targets them disproportionately
When will this meme stop? They are targeted disproportionately because they commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Go to any black neighborhood in an American inner city and take a stroll. I bet you won't get out of your car.

But it's exactly what 98% of them are, the chance of finding a good black man is as low as the chance of finding a virgin girl atleast 20 years old.

Were they commiting disproportionate crime when Jim Crow was implemented?

being intellectually honest enough to recognize a problem, and feeling *hatred* towards a people, are two very, very different things... I feel like your ilk have a complete inability to separate the two, and its a bit maddening

> pass legislation that disproportionately affects blacks
> wow look at how much more crime blacks commit

Who made you the moral arbiter to decide what's wrong and what's right? Go fuck yourself, clown

>take stroll. I bet you won't get out of your car.

how can you take a stroll in car??
i think you meant take a drive.

You need to understand something that the Jewish Media will never tell you: Not all people want to interact with people of different colors. The Jewish Occupied Government can't tolerate this because it likes bringing in brown laborers into white societies and working them cheaply. So they create a bunch of "racism" laws and force people together at gunpoint when they have to. Then they sweep all trouble caused by the darkies under the rug and call anyone who brings attention to it a racist. Then they try to charge such people with hate crimes. There is your Red Pill for the evening.