Does anyone actaully like Yajirobe? Also why did Vegeta's tail never grow back?

Does anyone actaully like Yajirobe? Also why did Vegeta's tail never grow back?

I like him

I never thought about that till now. I bet Toriyama forgot.

I like him

>Also why did Vegeta's tail never grow back?

I always liked him. He felt like a selfmade man.

Erase the blood and it looks like vajeeter's wrangleing his own megaturd.

Kinda looks that way even with the blood.

i like him

i'm a big fan of YajirobefromDC and his awkward angle defensive laning with pseudo-denies

Yajirobe and korin are 2 favorite characters stop being a faggot

>separate toilet and bidet
>not a superior japanese washlet toilet.

wah?

The real question is why goku and vegeta don't just let it grow again, the moon doesn't exist anymore on earth and vegeta could already control the great monkey, goku would have probably learned by now.

>Also why did Vegeta's tail never grow back?
It didn't fit into DBZ. Original Dragon Ball was about a monkey boy's adventures in a weird but charming fantasy world. DBZ is about powerlevels and powering up through screaming and this-isn't-even-my-final-form stuff.

Fucking hemorrhoids...

there is no reason to transform into a giant gorilla

It increased their powerl evel already back in the sayian saga,it could always come in handy.

>swipe everybody off the arena

10x power was nice pre-Freeza but the form is slow a big target and Super Saiyen is 50x in a much more compact package making it immediately obsolete.

Not that Toriyama thinks that hard about it.

of course.
even his future version made himself useful

This is total head canon, but saiyan children need their tails to use their full power. Hence why goku as a kid said he felt stronger when he had his tail. When they grow up their bodies are mature enough to release their full power with out their tail. The tail is useless after they reach super saiyan. It is only useful for full moons only at the adult stage in life. Plus I imagine after a certain age it stops growing.

Then he died

GT don't count though

Why would he bother though.

What's stopping them from turning into super saiyan while in monkey form?

I like him. He's "strong but lazy" archetype done right in my opinion.

Everyone does

Probably because they don't grow back when they are adults.

Needs a Kaioken Aura

Bulma's super rich, so she'd try to imitate the europeans and flaunt how she has a huge bathroom.

didnt vegeta goku or piccolo in the majinboo saga said that they removed them for vegeta goten and gohan because of their drawbacks. proper training was better than ozaru for 1v1

Yajirobe's awesome!

adult saiyans can't regrow tails