OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5-h4Ye0J0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Many Globalist are Jews but not all Jews are Globalist.

Heh

Not quite, any stateless person without nationalistic loyalty would be a globalist. Unfortunately, Marxism has ensured plenty of non Jewish people are also anti nationalistic and without a shred of loyalty.

That's strange. It's not at all like the left to change the definitions of words to advance a political agenda.

WERE NOT GLOBALISTS GOYIM!

no all globalist are jews you mean

>Jews are not even hiding it anymore

1. One cannot fight the Globalist by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the American system or he will forever corrupt it.
2. One cannot discuss the Globalist question with the Globalists. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
3. One cannot allow the Globalist the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.
4. The Globalist has nothing to say about American questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
5. The so-called religious morality of the Globalists is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.
6. The Globalist is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.
7. A Globalist cannot insult a American. Globalist slanders are but badges of honor for a American opponent of the Globalists.
8. The more a American person or a American movement opposes the Globalist, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Globalists, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Globalists, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
9. The Globalist evaluates American questions from the Globalist standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
10. One must either affirm or reject anti-Globalizm. He who defends the Globalists harms his own people. One can only be a Globalist lackey or a Globalist opponent. Opposing the Globalists is a matter of personal hygiene.

>All Jews are Globalists but not all Globalists are Jews
Fixed that for you

how stupid can this chosen one be

being opposed to globalism is antisemitic? who woulda thunk?

So we should start calling them jews?

So I should use the word Globalist all the time now...

>"globalist" is synonymous with "Jew"
hey, your words not mine

What's wrong with saying jew?

kek
You can call them whatever the fuck you'd like. Call em flib florbs and eventually everyone is gonna notice that most of these flib florbs are jews.
Language policing is stupid, language evolves around censorship. Like how nigger became dindu.

I just spent about three minutes trying to think of prominent globalists who aren't Jewish. Other than almost every recent president or foreign leader, I could only think of Fareed Zakaria.

Spotted one fellas

There isn’t very many jews and almost all of them are globalists. The ones that aren’t probably aren’t really jews

pic related a woodcut from 1492 of saturn eating his children with a jewhat.

a theory claims that saturn was once our sun like cronus ruling during the golden age but cronus (saturn) ruling during the golden age i see as a metaphore for the antediluvian society
Cronus was eating his children in order to stay in power which is achingly similar to moloch recieving childsacrifice. i believe both were a metaphore originally for a lifestyle filled with egoism and greed, making yourself live comfy but resulting in your children/descendents having to clean up the mess just like we do right now, poisoning the oceans, air and land, cutting down forrests, nuking the shit out of desserts causing radiation everywhere, all which our children have to clean up, and by doing so we are eating/sacrificing them and thus letting cronus rule. its the result of our worship of satan aka our egoism, materialism, ignorance and all the other bad bullshit we do in order to have it /comfy/. i believe the golden age in which cronus ruled is exactly that, an age full of degenerate hedonism and nihilism and of course the literal sense of childsacrifices, wether ritual or abortion sacrificing the unborn for a better future of yourself

O-O-OH OY!!! WHAT AN ANTISEMITIC REMARK!! SOMEONE REPORT EMILY TO THE TWITTER POLICE!! GLOBALIST CAN MEAN ANYONE WHO IS OPEN BORDERS. THE FACT THAT SHE NAMES THE JEW IS ANTISEMITISM!!!!!!!

Kek

we don't discriminate kike

The real bullshit word here is "is." She's not just saying "globalist is USED AS dog whistle for jew." She's saying that in ALL contexts, it is dog whistle for jew and hence forbidden.

It is fucking beautiful, man!

Man do I sure hate -

Anti Globalist bump

Is she's being sarcastic?

>Ioffe was born in Moscow, to a Russian Jewish family, and her family immigrated to the United States in 1990 when Ioffe was 7; they were legal immigrants who according to Ioffe were "fleeing anti-Semitism" in the Soviet Union.[1][2][3] They settled in Columbia, Maryland.[4][5] Ioffe attended Princeton University and earned an undergraduate degree, with a major in history, specializing in Soviet history.[2] While at Princeton, she was vice-president of the Princeton Israel Public Affairs Committee and publicly supported the construction of the Israeli West Bank barrier.[6]
>Ioffe began her career as a fact-checker for The New Yorker
> Julia Ioffe of The New York Times described Nemtsov after his death as a "deeply intelligent, witty, kind and ubiquitous" man who "seemed to genuinely be everyone’s friend".
>Boris Yefimovich Nemtsov was born in Sochi in 1959 to Yefim Davidovich Nemtsov and Dina Yakovlevna Nemtsova (née Eidman).[17][18] His mother, a physician, is Jewish.[17]

>jews
>smart
i can't fucking believe the hole they've made for themselves, you know the kind.

What's this grug called?

embrace globalism
just think of your gee dee pee

There will be a moment when they realize zog isn't just a slur, but it actually stands for zionist occupied government

We honestly need to ban 'oh no no ' and laughing threads they are not political

What a dumb cunt

goldface or some shit

yellogrug

Very few Jews travel as frequently as a Soros, or Rothschild would. Even less have the resources at their disposal to wreck entire nations. When we hear the word globalist we think of international banking, finance, and politics, not people living in a housing complex or enclave. There are also gentiles that travel frequently and value money over national loyalty.

grugolian

Globalist is short form, but we could just go back to saying small rootless international clique.

This, people act like anti-semites are afraid to identify jews as jews.

>What a dumb cunt
what a globalist

WHAT IF IT'S NOT THE JEWS AND IT'S JUST RICH OLD WHITE ANGLOS

You and your people will burn

all jews are globalists
but not all globalists are jews

jews are freaking out about "globalist" word even though nobody was talking about jews at all

makes you think huh

this tbhh famm

HMMMM REALLY MAKES YA THINK

Is it surprising that self described communists with no understanding of economics also dont understand what economic globalism

Categorization error on their part, I can see how someone would make that mistake though

>n-not all jews are Globalists
Yes they are.

Waaaaat. Globalists are JEWS??????????

Why Merkel you scum.... we're coming for you...

*cries in pain as he strikes you

t. (((Globalist)))

It's almost like the jews always assume globalism is their main trait in society

also
"Think tanks"
"Experts"
"Scientists"

A pattern starts to emerge before your eyes.

>You see that? Stop it

they finally caught on

Not true.
Not all Jews are Globalists, but most Globalists are Jews

No, orthodox jews in israel are the opposite of globalist. They are right wing isolationists

>they thought this was a good idea
hilarious

>congratulations jews, you played yourselves

they do the same with "banker"
pretty soon we'll see people saying, "corrupt politician" "traitor" "organ trafficker" and such are so-called dog whistles for jews.

i wanna be a globalist
im a globalist now

the purity of these words, the logic of it, the tasteful thickness of it

>It's soo well written, but I could swear that I've heard it somewhere before.

Post your nose first

>"stop outing us as jews goyim!!!"
holy lmfao

I thought "Jew" was dog-whistle for Jew.

The Globalist is immunized against all political buzzwords: one may call him an international banker, a profiteer of the free market or a country wrecker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Globalist and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Haha new meme

I NEVER DARED TO THINK I'D WITNESSED THIS TIME LINE!!!

Thank you Trump.
Thank you pol. I feel about you...

we gotta do something about these globalists.

>israeli jews are globalists

Awesone!!!?

How will we do it: (((OJewO)))?

Based Quim

For a very brief moment, I was saddened that Sup Forums doesn't have emojis.

Can you guys answer this?

I know it's a bit forced, but enjoy:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu5-h4Ye0J0

Oddly enough I've seen some emojis in filenames before, not sure how they end up there though.

Yes, Zionism and Globalism are linked together. Israel exists in the first place because of Globalist meddling. Jews get their own comfy jewish country while everyone else gets Enriched™.

>Many Globalist are Jews but all Jews need to be gassed.

There we go.

So Jews are basically admitting through implication now that their aim is world domination and global control. It seems like there was this guy in Germany who was saying the same thing and we all jumped on him for it.

>emily (((singer)))

yfw the Jew is terrified that it knows it's been discovered.

obrigado alberto

(((nigger faggots))) dont like people using the term (((globalist))) for them. guess its back to calling them (((nigger faggots)))

Okay, how about "rootless cosmopolitan clique"?