Rurouni Kenshin: Hokkaido Arc Chapter 2

Dumping

Thanks

>it's shit

kenshin looks like no one is home. if you know what i mean.

So, where's the dump?

OP is a faggot, or died a sudden and tragic death.

I'll take the dump if you don't mind
Rips courtesy of Vizanon, lightly edited by me

>officer with a sword
Best Shingensumi has arrived

>Watsuki: fuck it, we got superpowers now

>like, not thinly veiled. No hypnosis, no hidden technique. Just fucking bulletproof people with healing factors.

>Did you like Sano's big old sword? How about this? Also check out the glasses.

>tfw you will never compensate for anything that hard

>And here we... uh. It's Ben Grimm. It's just Ben Grimm.

Watsuki's art is so nostalgic for me.

Is this... still Rurouni Kenshin?

I think it's fair to say we've jumped the shark. I mean, check out these Akatsuki/Organization 13 boys

Apparently so. Not even Gein's puppets or Jin-ei was this much.

>Saito
Either he's the Worf of the day or shit's going to get real.

>ha, you wanted to see the fight?

ORO?

In hindsight, does Kenshin at least teach some basic sword fighting there?

And that's it, boys.

I don't think he ever taught in the dojo. Only to Yahiko and maybe Yutaro?

wtf is oro?

it's just a thing Kenshin says. Doesn't mean anything.

Kenshinfag, i am homo for you.

be homo for Vizanon, he did most of the heavy lifting here, but thank you.

Thanks for the dump man, and Vizanon for the rips.

Feels like a bleach chapter.

They're most likely cyborgs, maybe it will follow the reflection ova and the sino-jap war will be the main theme.

huh, all the surviving Juppongatana and Jinchuu members are there, as well as Raijuta, Eiji and Kanryu, and the doctor girl from Chapter Zero.

From the end of Ashitaro, it was pretty much confirmed that Enishi, Seijuro, Soujiro, Anji and Aoshi + Misao would be in the story, but does this mean ALL of them are gonna be in it as well? Eiji makes a bit of sense, since Saito adopted him, but fucking Kanryu and Raijuta?

Thanks user!!!

Since Chapter Zero girl is there, anyone want me to dump Chapter Zero, or anything else?

I'm finishing a HQ version of the Cherry Blossom Epilogue as we speak, because all the versions out there are shit. The best I've found is only passable.

Thanks user!!!

GUESS NOT

Cool.

Good shit, thanks.

Dump Ch. Zero please.

I wonder why I find these cyborgs to be so much more shark-jumping than X-Men and Venom. Hokkaido Culinary Adventures is set a couple of decades after this, right?

It'su kuroberrin taimu!

Kenshin version of "ara ara" , the thing milf says in a manga

Jobber's gonna job, for it's their only job.

I thought Kenshin was dying of cancer? Was the movie/ova non-canon?

I'm about to sleep, I'll do it tomorrow.

Probably because past characters with powers were somewhat more grounded. There was hypnosis, body modification, or special techniques. The weirdest things were Soujiro and Enishi's speed, Fuji's size, and Gein's inventions.

These guys seem to have real super powers. One is bulletproof, another has super strength, another appears to be made of stone and can spit them out like bullets.

Only for the OVA.

Although Kenshin's body is getting weaker from all the injuries over the years and for using the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu techniques with his noodly body. You need to get swole to withstand the strain of that style.

Still, it's not the aids cancer ebola syphilis from the OVA.

The ova is just a very loose adaptation of Jinchuu and an alternate ending to Ken's story.

Who is that girl?
I think I remember the two guys, but I can't remember her.

It's the girl from the Ashitaro short story, she was in the bad guy's group, and offered Ashitaro a rice ball. She's got a haircut tho.

Oh right.
Is she a spy or became one of Kenshin's group?

Turns out she was kind of on loan from a group of slavers or something. She's trying to buy her freedom and Ashitaro defended her at some point and she went to live at the dojo

man that guy's pupil looks out of place

Judging by what they're saying about superior glory days of the sword, they sound very similar to Raijuta's philosophy. If that's the case, it makes sense he would come back and be part of this. I like desig. Of the dude with sunglasses but i think the rock monster takes it a little to far out there imo.

I guess I've been under a rock, is this new Rurouni Kenshin? Being published currently? Thanks for the dump!

WHY
IS
THE
SCAR
BIGGER?

Looks like Watsuki is still a big Marvelfag to this day.

thank u m8

So doctor girl means chapter 0 of restoration is canon

Yeah. That zero chapter was not part of the restoration timeline. Was actually part of the regular canon.

Bumping to keep the thread alive a couple hours more, then I'll dump more stuff

More canon than the other prototype chapters as least.

Bump

Ok, I'm here, Act Zero!

Why is the ponytail back? Watsuki forgot.

Real talk now though, is Soujiro autistic?

He's emotionally damaged, but let's say I don't think he'd love Minecraft.