Given how dangerous and nigger-filled the modern world is...

Given how dangerous and nigger-filled the modern world is, how do we prepare our daughters to survive in the future when we aren't around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY
youtube.com/watch?v=dCT3w-jkSn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't have children

The pic you posted is someone's son

cute bulge desu

youtube.com/watch?v=3f8VmJRuBFY

I don’t know faggots can reproduce

I would be so proud if that was my son.

meaty toes

She looks Jewish desu.

I feel like there's a wave of shills that posts Traps without mentioning their traps to trick people into fapping to men.

btw did you guys know it's gay to like traps

thats right goy

>be white by non-Sup Forums standards
>visit new town
>everyone is a perfectly respectable citizen
>see black person
>which is perfectly ok because prejudice is wrong, I am not like those racist people on the internet who have probably never seen a black person and openly endorse Nazism, and this gentleman, just like me or the others, is a perfectly respectable citi-
>"AYO gimme your money man!!"
Never relax.

Pls don't buli sue

Just got crazy, crazy and mad. Just dance crazy now. Go cry, go.

You don't.

Rents are going to go up country wide by 20 percent soon. Already happening here in Seattle.

Current total homeless: 6000
2 thirds male, 90 percent of that is white
about 25% is x military.

Plan: Red pill them, wait till more people become homeless, redpill them.

Destroy all the buildings of all major corporations in Seattle. Anyone who gets in the way dies.

Tools: Bircks, bats, chains, knifes, hammers, flammable liquids and bottles. Whatever else can be gathered.

Will send suggestions to homeless in California suggesting the same action.

Many of the homeless I meet are not libs.

Raising daughters is the ultimate cuckoldry.

yeah and if you were a woman you would have been raped by this nigger instead of robbed

Eunuch bodyguards. Keeps. Loads of cash. Giving her daddy issues but by setting a good example and not being a degenerate. Having good communication and a healthy loving relationship.

this. antinatalism is the final redpill

Goal, force out the liberals, or cause a military incursion so they kill us all.

>Current total homeless: 6000
>2 thirds male, 90 percent of that is white

why are white people so lazy?

No, they are heroes trying to convince men to stop masturbating.

Move to a country that isn't infested with niggers

inspect the hymen with a pencil eraser ya dingus

Realize your daughter can not make important life decisions on her own, and marry her off to a man with good potential as early as legally possible.

You are dumb.

Most of us are good workers. Problem is the rents and the fact that people are hiring foriegners over their own people.

There are other issues going on, its going to come down to violence.

Stop making money your number one priority and move your family to an area where you can fit into a traditional community.

>it's gay to like traps
its gay to fuck traps, it's not gay to be attracted to feminine features

are you kidding? the homeless in seattle are all fucked up on drugs and half of them are schizophrenics. You really think you're going to convince them to burn down amazon headquarters?

You want to see lazy, one of the shelter workers is a 6'4 300 lb nig nog that sleeps most of his shift.

one method is to make a chastity belt with a lil built-in guillotine tho. Basically, what happens is when the nigger tries to insert his ...well, you can prolly solve this perplexing mystery on your own

Its the liberals and faggots. This is going to come to a violent head eventually.

Most of the older generations expect us to pay for their retirement plans and other shit. But the people who keep their money in country are being made to be homeless, sometimes by their own elders.

Liberals cannot be trusted, they live in a fantasy world.

The same way we survive in a world full of niggers
Teach them the way of the gun

STFU Ant

Teach her how to suck nigger cock by having her practice on you

See this shit, people are worried about fucking traps when the fact is they are talking about that so they can avoid dealing with reality.

you're going to get fucked up by the police while the yuppies watch from the balconies of their highrises. you people are delusional

post a thread on b with the discord and link to it.

ignore the shill

Didn't get to rob me, just walked behind me until I turned around and confronted him.
Was having a bad day, glad he didn't have a knife.

I'm straight, but I'd DESTROY Sue's boipussy.

Trannies in my city are all black or half-black for some reason and ugly as sin,

>having a daughter
F

Most of them are not schizophrenics. Some of them act like it on purpose in an attempt to get housing.

Besides, the mentally deranged are easy to ignit einto an insanity shit storm.

Do you even know what schizophrenic means?

Or how to diagnose it?

I know for a fact you don't. You are just using a word you do not understand to attempt to explain why there is so many homeless people.

this website is depressing

if you know its a male and are still attracted, you are gay, no matter how feminine the features are

what is this and can burgers buy it?

not even going to bother saying can I, because we're basically Brit-lite over here

>Given how dangerous and nigger-filled the modern world is, how do we prepare our daughters

The absolute fucking state of Brazil

Honestly made me kinda of sick

nathan mars is fucking disgusting

please say you're joking.
please say there are still some non soy boy, non male hairy ass lovers left in Cucknada

>what are you doing
>ayo, nigga. just having a bad day you gettin jacked foo
>no.

A lot of them aren't even from the area. Homeless come from all over and infest the cities on the west coast because they tend to be more lenient and the weather is mild. Couldn't tell you how many of them ive spoken with who were from the midwest

KRISS vector and yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=dCT3w-jkSn4

why

we start a traditional permacultural life in the woods. give me something more white than being in the woods and actually enjoying it, i'll wait.

best channel on the youtube

You, are part of the problem.

You talk about things you know nothing about. Just like the liberals do.

Do you know what people called the nazi party?

I would make sweet love to him, if that was my son.

It has to be epicurus

>raise them in white homogeneous conservative societies where "xenophobia" and "racism" prevent any large amount of foreign population from being imported

I knew it was you flagrum
fuckin a dude, go take your meds

Those are the stragglers.

I am telling you to watch, more and more are about to become homeless.

Some people will say "I am from the mid west" but they have often lived most of their life or a great deal of it here.

horrifying

What in the fuck is wrong with you>?

Liberal fags and conservacucks are giving out all the jobs to foreigners and niggers. They also are destroying some of our most important industries (mainly the coal mining and auto production industries), Selling whites Americans out, moving all jobs to third world nations, imploding themselves with mass fuckery, and trying to fill a false flagged diversity quota.

I am glad you like what I helped invent.

>can't name 10 US states
>qualified to comment on every male Canadian

literally the gift to comedy that never stops giving: Americans

Stop letting her dress like rape bait for starters.

Not just the woods, but also the mountains up in Colorado, Montana, the Dakotas, etc.

Kriss, I helped write the requirements for it.

I told them we needed a replacement for the thompson that had recoil redirection and a firing rate similar to that of the mg42, that was light, portable and could be used for room or trench clearing.

Every infantry man was supposed to have one as part of his kit. Just another thing they stole.

Can't find the video where they fuck. Help.

We impregnate them ourselves

If they're on a person with a dick, that person is a man. Therefore, you're attracted to a man. Gay leaf.

and this why you both get the rope

Blasphemy, BR trans are the pinnacle of what a TS should be.
>tall
>curvy
>feminine
>friendly
>confident
>7+ inch uncut, functional cocks
>equally good at top/bottom

Western trans are gross, failed men with petite bone structure, mental issues and dysfunctional JEWED cut cocks that don't even work with all the HRT they do.

there is not enough police to deal with it.

we are talking about 4000, violent maniacs hitting spots all over the city.

this

>Thinks americans can't name 10 states
>thinks canadians aren't soyboy faggot beta males
>is canadian

check and mate, leafster

That is part of the goal, get the cops or the military to come in and kill us all.

Its already starting in cali, 25K homeless throwing bricks and bottles at cars.

Is this the BNP thread?

>sue lighting

Can't wait to gas this degenerate. Just look at this, UGH

Be a strong loving male role model so they will grow up and seek out men like that? Give them guns? Shit I don't know.

The police show up, you simply move the target to another building.

Leave swath of destroyed everything.

Yeah, awful.

Got moar?

Taking back your own country from cummunist foreign invaders?

In that config, need an ATF stamp for the SBR.
I have one, fun funs

>trap is one of the most attractive girls posted here all day

My penis is sad

you know what kettling is? they do it every year when the anarckiddies throw their yearly temper tantrum on mayday

Sorry man, there are no meds.

You are talking to a normie here.

There, are, no meds dude.

I know you have them though. Fuck around with me in real life with your pathological lying and insults, find out if I decide to put you in a dumpster or not.

Step one is to prevent them from dressing like fucking whores. Your pic is related.

Disgusting. Please DON'T post more.

While I just top, I agree that a functioning cock is a huge plus. There's nothing better than fucking a boipussy and making her cum. Bonus point if you pull that hentai move of cumming at the same time.

LOL flagrum why don't you come around anymore

I indeed have more incriminatory evidence of his degeneracy

You want to suck that degenerates cock.

You have posted that same image over, and over, and over and over.

What a fucking degenerate aberration. I'm contacting my RWDS, can you show me more evidence?

Wait what's the plan after the riot? What's the end goal of all this exactly? What will make this one different from other riots that didn't do anything?

Thats kids, we are talking about x construction workers, violent maniacs, trained former military.

Those kids are playing. Imagine if every single fire house in seattle was hit in the same night at the same time.

Or, 6000 people putting concrete in door locks all over the city.

I want to fuck him up the ass hard to teach him that being such a faggot is just not okay.

Because I am homeless.

I live in my car and run my company and thats it.

Where do you want me to come around to?