Why didn't neanderthals survive?

This species of homo was extinct as of as recent as 42,000 years ago, yet they boasted traits that trump modern day homosapiens in every way
>Evidence suggests they were much stronger than modern humans, with particularly strong arms and hands,[99][100] while they were comparable in height; based on 45 long bones from at most 14 males and 7 females, Neanderthal males averaged 164 to 168 cm (65 to 66 in) and females 152 to 156 cm (60 to 61 in) tall.[25] Samples of 26 specimens in 2010 found an average weight of 77.6 kg (171 lb) for males and 66.4 kg (146 lb) for females.[101] A 2007 genetic study suggested some Neanderthals may have had red hair and blond hair, along with a light skin tone.[102]
Not even to mention their cranium was 400cm larger than the average modern human

I imagine what you'd find most resemblance in with modern humans is Irish people

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2132026-our-common-ancestor-with-chimps-may-be-from-europe-not-africa/
youtube.com/watch?v=cy_h4Lc5QSE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, neanderthals are essentially the original european, before even homosapiens migrated

no y'all white folks devolved from african

>why
Literally race mixing

Cos it was a terrible show. Should have just stuck with the geico commercials.

They held off a competing species for over a 100,000 years. Truly the greatest story never known.

We ate them.

Never watched the show. I'm talking about the species neanderthalensis of the Homo genus

They and the Denisovan bred themselves out into extinction with Europeans and asians

Well their DNA obviously did survive into humans today... so whats the question?

That looks like a jew to me

We nativ European snow niggers are essential neanderthal.

We were the niggers to the neanderthals, and we outbreed them.

Homo sapiens can reproduce with neanderthals and war was much more genocidal in the old days.

We did.

what about abos?

While the early Neanderthalers were spread out over the entire breadth of Eurasia, the eastern wing was the more contaminated with debased animal strains. These subhuman types were pushed south by the fifth glacier, the same ice sheet which so long blocked Sangik migration into eastern Asia. And when the red man moved northeast around the highlands of India, he found northeastern Asia free from these subhuman types. The tribal organization of the red races was formed earlier than that of any other peoples, and they were the first to migrate from the central Asian focus of the Sangiks. The inferior Neanderthal strains were destroyed or driven off the mainland by the later migrating yellow tribes. But the red man had reigned supreme in eastern Asia for almost one hundred thousand years before the yellow tribes arrived.

abbos are descended from neanderthals

Slow demographic assimilation. Given you're american you should more or less understand what that means. I sure do.

shut your mouth blackoid

Because sapiens are brutal as fuck, while neanderthals were hippies.

This is what I don’t get...

Half of Sup Forums larps that Neanderthals would cannibalize and prey on Cro Magnon. Until cro magnon got hard, banded together, fought them off and drove them to extinction. The Neanderthals become the Jews and Cro Magnon is white people.

Then the other half of Sup Forums larps that Neanderthal DNA is found mostly in white people. Responsible for our intelligence, OCD tendencies, neuroticism for order and engineering leading to our desire for innovation and desire to build orderly societies. Neanderthals were known to be more isolated and less social... which is why people correlate white people and increased Neanderthal DNA with neuroticism, depression, and less gregarious cultures... rather to build and create than to socialize and be hedonistic.

So I can’t really tell which is which.

1. Neanderthals became Jews. Whites are Cro Magnon. We are fighting a war 100,000 years in the making.

2. White skin and blue eyeshadow. Neanderthal DNA is More prevalent in whites. It’s why we’re smart and different.

It’s so incongruent.

they did survive

>out of africa theory that has been debunked
>not superior out of europe theory

Because they didn't exist

They weren't as suited to deal with the ice age which occurred around 10,000 years ago. They were less suited then Homo sapiens when it comes to travelling long distances in terrain with little resources.
That and mixing with the Homo sapiens.

pro-tip: it's not unlikely that whoever wiped out neanderthals was already a hybrid of the species
it's known levantine archaic sapiens had learned mousterian tech from thals and were apparently at some point also replaced by a reexpansion of thals into the levant

look at the skuhl/qafzeh hominins from israel, themselves at times being considered neanderthaloid and nowadays archaic sapiens

They did. They're called Slavs.

>bred themselves out into extinction with Europeans and asians
That's not extinction that's transcendance.

Black Africans are a branch of homo erectus and not homosapiens/neanderthal.

They went extinct but they didn't disappear. Their genes have flourished through the prosperity of Europeans that inherited them and grew to populations far larger than they could.

udam skull fire

The question I pose is this:
Most humans, at most, only share 2.56% of their DNA with that of Neanderthals
Theories circulate that it was possibly disease from Africans coming to Europe which killed them (which who's to say it shouldn't have been the other way around). You all say that it's because they were outbred, but why isn't it that Neanderthal traits dominated? Especially considering their cranium size in comparison with modern humans

You could even ask why a species like the Boskop people didn't survive, boasting almost alien-like characteristics
>In April 2008, neuroscientists Gary Lynch and Richard Granger published a book on human intelligence titled Big Brain: The Origins and Future of Human Intelligence, in which Boskop fossils play a prominent role. The authors conclude that the head of a Boskop would have been some 30 percent larger than that of modern humans, giving them a large forebrain, which in turn may indicate a relatively high intelligence quotient (IQ).

nope.
newscientist.com/article/2132026-our-common-ancestor-with-chimps-may-be-from-europe-not-africa/

>durr intelligence and strength always wins hurr

Having both high intelligence and strength means having to burn LOTS more calories, meaning you need lots more food to not starve and die

Stop being fuckin retarded Sup Forums

This is why whites are dwindling, environmental circumstances (many brought on by social programs like welfare) aren’t conducive to having high IQ people breed

They took pity on the inferior Homo Sapiens and tried to integrate them into their societies.

Are abbo’s Neanderthal or cromagnon? I’ve been wondering about this for a while now

neither, more like resembling archaic sapiens really
cromagnon is caucasoid and (proto)Europid

The cromagnon does look less orcish in my opinion vs abbo’s

abos are a african tribe who migrated to australia and picked up some dna from india along the way ( i think), i'm not sure why their skull shape and facial features seem unique, I thin abos have dna from a different neanderthal tribe ... probably the denovisions

cromagnon1 is very non abbo like and rather progressive/modern, some others show more archaic features

I agree about cromagnon being more European vs abbo’s. I just can’t shake the archaic skull features of the abbo’s and when I see pics/videos of pure blooded abbo’s it’s almost unbelievable and kind of haunting

Actually they were physicall inferior in a number of ways, their bodies required more energy to exert itself and they were able to run at much slower speeds. We interbred with them (dono how the fuck that's possible but yeah) and they survive in the DNA of people who live north of the equator. I think also we killed a shit ton of them. "Superior race" HAHA

indeed

cromagnoid derived, low face index
pic related, true neanderthaloid

DAS RITE

Because they were cucks

>dono how the fuck that's possible but yeah

People breed with niggers all the time. Same thing.

>that ID
WE

europeans and middle easterners muh dik'd the women and killed the men.

been reading a book called 'saipens', its fucking fascinating. also east asians are mixed with homo erectus and denisovans and i believe people on the indian sub continent are a mixed of all the extra hominids.

also sub saharan africans are basically pure sapiens for the most part but may have mixed with some ultra monkey hominid that no other races touched.

if people in india were exposed to a mix of different hominids that explains why abos look the way they do

see that basically sums it up pretty well. the interesting thing about indians is that they are not even close to being one race, the whole continent is a hodge podge of groups. the sub continent basically acted as a corridor/gate way for other races and hominids.

didnt realize your the same guy. from what i understand is that abos picked up some "indian dna" a long the way (60 thousand years ago) and indians also split from typical east asians are some point but the common ancestor/s had the same dark straight black hair and some other subtle features.

its also a bit mind boggling to think neanderthals only died out about 10-20 thousand years ago. abos (and probably east asians) would have had zero contact with them. only euros, middle easterners and maybe some central asians would have dicked neanderthal women.

>This species of homo was extinct as of as recent as 42,000 years ago, yet they boasted traits that trump modern day homosapiens in every way

The humans of the future will be also wondering how the white man that went to the moon didn't survived while the negro, that didn't even figured out the wheel or the sail, did.

they became jews

nah jews are just a 'keeping it in the family' kind of tribe. asheknazi jews are just levantines who've been mixing with Europeans.

>Evidence suggests they were much stronger than modern humans, with particularly strong arms and hands,
so are niggers and apes
>while they were comparable in height; based on 45 long bones from at most 14 males and 7 females, Neanderthal males averaged 164 to 168 cm (65 to 66 in) and females 152 to 156 cm (60 to 61 in) tall.[25]
k
>samples of 26 specimens in 2010 found an average weight of 77.6 kg (171 lb) for males and 66.4 kg (146 lb) for females.[101]
for the third time, nothing to do with intelligence, which is why humans are superior
> 2007 genetic study suggested some Neanderthals may have had red hair and blond hair, along with a light skin tone.[102]
WOW! THEY WERE WHITE? THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!
>not even to mention their cranium was 400cm larger than the average modern human
elephants have a pretty big cranium, but humans are still smarter

this is a poorly thought out thread.

They were too smart for their own good. They got absorbed by homo sapien niggers. Just like Europeans today are disappearing by being absolute cucks.

the term human also includes neanderthals, you know that right? human = hominid. that means anything going back up to 6 million years ago. what separates us is were the last humans, all the others were mixed out and/or killed/died by natural selection.

The Gods bred with Man and God was angry, there was a war, and the sons of Abraham smote them out of the human race. However, the genetic line was not completely erased, and today the people known as "Jews" are the aliens who walk among us.

It's true.

Global warming. Neanderthals were more K selected than homo sapiens. They had low birth rates, high intelligence, and sturdy bodies to deal with the cold climates they called home. As the Earth warmed, they were swarmed by the more r selected homo sapiens. Ill suited for warmer climates, the Neanderthals retreated to the most northern latitudes until they eventually ran out of habitat that supported them. They live on in European and some Asian bloodlines as there was some mixing between the species.

yeah. i dont know much a the denisovans but im guessing they were related or experienced the evolution as neander and that explains the supposed similarities

they did survive and are trying to genocide us you fucking idiot.

Look at his receeding forhead for Godsake.

They did, they warship a child molester now

>Why didn't neanderthals survive?
homo-sapians killed them and ate them.

You're the homo, genius.

why would the people that invented animal husbandry need to resort to cannibalism ?

feels good to eat your enemy

Well I guess I am just more evolved than you.

Cause I like to put my enemy in a cage and force them to live long lives.

no it has not

They lacked the ability to trade.

early homo sapiens would not let neanderthal meat go to waste. It would be roasted and eaten or dried for later. 100% sure of this. Every part of the neanderthal would be used for something. That's just the way early humans were.

>Not even to mention their cranium was 400cm larger than the average modern human
>400cm
burgers cant into metric system

shit like that makes me really wonder if all that crazy annunaki DNA manipulation stuff is true, just makes no sense evolutionarily speaking.

The genocide that Sup Forums rightly fears right now, that is what happened to neanderthals.

I'm over 4% what does this mean?

northern european ice age just finished the fouth culling in 200k years and could support a far smaller population all we know is human numbers were anywhere from 20 - 40times that of neanderthal

you clearly are not familiar with the neolithic age.

Some of us where working with and remember the Annunaki n Mega-cities, Some of us have lived for thousands of years some tens of thousands.

Trips

Anciet pol go butthurt and started a racewar for resources. Whites won.

Some did

>you clearly are not familiar with the neolithic age.
neolithic age began 10,000 BC
neanderthals died out at least 10,000 years earlier.

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=cy_h4Lc5QSE

if we have 2-4% of neanderthal genes isn't that a lot? Wouldn't we have shared the majority of genes anyway since we were so closely related. The same way we share genes with monkeys.
What i mean is if its 2% neaderthal genes the other 98% isnt human genes but just mamal genes etc.

Ron Pearlman isn't Jewish

we don't have neaderthal genes... 2% is an absurdly large amount of genes. maybe homo sapiens share a common ancestor with homo sapiens, that's where the genes come from.

Fellow barbados user. Rare

Miscegenation.

>2% is an absurdly large amount

Because they fell for the soy meme

He is Jewish.