TDS 265

TDS 265

pls gib but only for bongs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJzkbQqEmOU
nofile.io/f/fqX1zhmYvEs/strike-and-mike-012 - Copy.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/jekufz.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BECareful now, wouldn’t wanna get arrested by the bong police for listening to hateful right wing content now, would ya goy?

youtube.com/watch?v=sJzkbQqEmOU

- Obese
- Childless
- Alcoholic
- Jewish wife he hid from everyone, and still doesn't want to talk about
- Failed goth rock dork who has made too many homosexual jokes for comfort
- Bald 70 IQ paramedic bicyclist with white trash ear gauges, who is more boring than 90% of the comments section, how the fuck is he on there?
- All vaping degenerates with no self control
- Muh dikkery sexual shit left and right on every episode of TDS, especially from goth fag, thinking he's funny.
- Shitty "drops"
- Now trying to move it more toward an edgy Howard Stern show rather than actual movement politics, because these guys want more money, and so they're opticucking to get more mass acceptance.
- Did we mention fat Jew wife and nigger bro?
- Ganged up with brainlet Ricky Vaughn to cuck Striker because Ricky Vaughn and Andrew Anglin are nihilistic fucks who want to make money rather than stick to the principles that originally gained them traction.

Why does anyone want to listen to this garbage again? Strike & Mike was good, but that's probably done after the last mess.

Nobody listens to him that's why they make these shitty threads and proxy hop while spamming "GIB PLZ" and then they just post the mp3 file.

Sad.

I wonder if it's Jesse actually doing some sort of shitty guerilla marketing method to get eyeballs on TDS. It's not like they can advertise on Google or any other mainstream places, but this place is high-volume and probably the best fish pond receptive to their message.

They probably figure let's throw a few threads up, eventually someone will post the MP3, but other people will still see the show and visit the site, some will paywall because meh it's 10 bucks, and for making these stupid threads, even if they get a few people a month, even if they get 10-20 a month every time they spam these threads, that's an extra 100-200/mo for the show.

Good return for spamming this shit.

I agree with most of this but I still listen, such little content out there it’s like I don’t have a choice. Sven is a fucking fag though he fucks up the whole show, even enoch is starting to freak out and yell at him mid show now. I agree on the others too, they’re shit tier, I basically listen for enoch, even though I’m 90% sure he’s a kike.

Also, what these guys did shitting on TWP/Heimbach is resulting in a much-deserved thrashing they're getting on their forums. TWP were the only guys who defended their fucking asses when they were out in public, they were the only ones fighting antifa in streetfighting gear, and these guys get on Strike & Mike and mock their clothing and optics.

I hope TWP ducks out and lets them roll over Enoch's fat ass.

Come on paycucks, give it up!

>stealing from Mike and Sven....

Pls gib though seriously

up

not big enough

TWP are a bunch of retarded spergs and will never amount to anything.

If Heimbach finally fucked off back to his trailer park, the movement would be far better off.

Shit like this is pure fucking cancer.

Hopefully Mike Enoch gets indicted soon so he finally goes to prison and FUCKS OFF FOREVER

This. Why was that Ricky Vaughn faggot even on? He said in the podcast "I'm not alt right or a white nationalist". So he's not a white nationalist? Why the fuck is he even getting air time on TRS at all?
He sits there with his dull, monotone nasally civic cuck voice critiquing our movement, telling the men who regularly put themselves in danger for our movement how they should conduct themselves?
And the southern AF podcast just had on this shitskin woman to debate whiteness? What do we gain from that entire podcast? Why even waste time debating nonwhites and civic cucks? We need to convince WHITE people of our cause.
God, Enoch posts a 3 hour long interview where he explains white nationalism to a no name jew who called him out on twitter and that's the free content for the week. WE KNOW. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS JEW BEING SOLD ON WHITE NATIONALISM, MIKE

paycucks please respond

Because TRS secretly agrees with Ricky!

nofile.io/f/fqX1zhmYvEs/strike-and-mike-012 - Copy.mp3

my.mixtape.moe/jekufz.mp3

I agree. Spencer is a clown too, and I hope those kikes win suing the fuck out of him, because he struts around in designer suits and drinking like a fish, and he's done fuck all in his life but internet bitching.

The only reason anyone even listens to Spencer is because he positioned himself with money. Can anyone point to a great fight fought by Spencer? Can anyone point to a great essay or even hallmark article by Spencer? A few years ago, Spencer was on YouTube talking about Julius Evola with other idiots for 2k hits, just like every other shitposter on Sup Forums.

He literally is the epitome of Jewishness: propped up by money, no substance, no fight, no admirable moments. He rents out nice condos and uses his money to put up a bunch of other losers, and burns through his parents money that he never even earned, shitposting.

There were a few good shows on TRS, Kulturkampf was good, Erik Striker is good, but TDS is low-IQ shit.

Spencer is a Jew.

lol the anti-trs shills itt

aussie paycuck posted then link in the other thread btw